Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | i have ping lists so i ping people.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Deluxe
I would like to remain or be placed on the pinglists for:
Watercolors
Sundial Sunshine
Love Story
Smoldering Embers
High Nobility
Crying Workshop

Thank you!!
@Deluxe
I would like to remain or be placed on the pinglists for:
Watercolors
Sundial Sunshine
Love Story
Smoldering Embers
High Nobility
Crying Workshop

Thank you!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@Deluxe
Please keep me on the Hewn City Secrets pinglist and add me to the Sundial Sunshine list.

Thank you! :)
@Deluxe
Please keep me on the Hewn City Secrets pinglist and add me to the Sundial Sunshine list.

Thank you! :)
Everyone up to this point has been noted!

@Lun
You seem to have added yourself to a few lists but you were already on Verdigris & Clockwork. Do you want to stay?
Everyone up to this point has been noted!

@Lun
You seem to have added yourself to a few lists but you were already on Verdigris & Clockwork. Do you want to stay?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Deluxe id like to stay on for
♦watercolors
♦copper corrosion
♦love story
♦high nobility
@Deluxe id like to stay on for
♦watercolors
♦copper corrosion
♦love story
♦high nobility
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
@Deluxe I would love to stay on Love Story, and could you add me to Tattered Parchment? Thank you!

EDIT: Forgot to ping
@Deluxe I would love to stay on Love Story, and could you add me to Tattered Parchment? Thank you!

EDIT: Forgot to ping
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
[size=5]Maintenance is finished! If you find yourself removed from a list now that I'm finished and you'd like to be back on it, feel free to add yourself as usual by going to [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niL5hD9Kg-oM3kGOb6C6XligY8J-13W8wuvYA87bowM/edit?usp=sharing]the spreadsheet[/url][/b].[/size] [quote name="Deluxe" date="2018-09-21 06:59:23" ] [size=2]Hello everyone! You're all on at least one of my pair ping lists so this is why you're being pinged now. I've decided I'm going to completely clear my spreadsheet in 72 hours. This gives you the weekend to respond. If you're no longer interested in any of my dragons, you don't have to do anything. If you are interested in staying on a ping list, I need you to specify which pair(s) specifically. Find my spreadsheet here. Thank you![/size] [size=0]@absinthy, @aideekay, @airene, @airis, @akesari, @allrealelements, @aloice, @amaluna, @amunra, @animequeen, @apoareion, @arboretumm, @artycat, @ashborne, @ashenshadowking, @aullua, @automedon, @autumnus, @aven, @balthy, @bionicbits, @blanketgender, @breadsacrifice, @calibri, @cande2014, @cattails10, @chlorr, @cialye, @cnicht, @cognitive, @crazybat, @darkstormyheart, @decemberain, @diagonalley, @discovered, @eagernicol, @emanatingaurora, @equivocal, @euphora, @faeriex, @fangoftofu, @faustien, @fenixinka, @fujo, @gbot13, @gefrorenerzahn, @ghostchateau, @glassguts, @glitterpaws, @goldblooded, @gwynish, @gyaxa, @halfmoonthewolf, @haxure, @haxure, @hazy , @hoku, @horsecrazy, @horsespirit, @iliacbay, @incognitas, @ipepi, @ipikachooseu, @irithyll, @irregular, @ishirasu, @jam, @jessyta, @jetsharkdragon, @july, @jwayland, @keriae, @kett, @khepri, @kindly, @kiwis, @knightess, @kragar, @kunacottontail, @lagrincheuse, @laufeys, @luanji, @lun, @lykanth, @maivilo, @makronyx, @makronyx, @mangollama, @marmor, @marrigan, @mayka, @mazurkas, @meloetta, @minxwolfie, @mistyy, @modernicarus, @mokalynn, @moosesushi, @mozzi, @mphish, @mrattus, @mymozya, @neoma, @neroli, @nomasaurusrex, @noodlemangos, @noonesense, @nudiustertian, @ocellis, @ouinoc, @overthewolf, @pandahead, @pandonkey, @parda, @patheticlilfry, @postalbromeliad, @praedyth, @praedyth, @queenmedusozoa, @rachelamber, @ragglemuffin, @raptora, @ratiasu, @reconnaissance, @refrayn, @reigaia, @roheryn, @romi, @roses, @sagittarium, @sagittarium, @salsa, @sanctumangelus, @saraceaser, @schefflera, @scifex, @serama, @seriema, @shadoweclipse, @shaide, @shaladrassil, @shikoire, @skyesbride, @smalahove, @soots, @sprite, @starongie, @stilinskispark, @sumopian, @synnful, @takeshi88, @talonocharria, @tayler, @textbookhumor, @trubbish, @true, @violette, @viu, @viverridae, @whim, @whimsalot, @world, @xemriss, @yilara, @zayev, @zerik, @zith, @zizikiel[/size] [/quote]
Maintenance is finished! If you find yourself removed from a list now that I'm finished and you'd like to be back on it, feel free to add yourself as usual by going to the spreadsheet.

Deluxe wrote on 2018-09-21 06:59:23:
Hello everyone!

You're all on at least one of my pair ping lists so this is why you're being pinged now.
I've decided I'm going to completely clear my spreadsheet in 72 hours. This gives you the weekend to respond.

If you're no longer interested in any of my dragons, you don't have to do anything.

If you are interested in staying on a ping list, I need you to specify which pair(s) specifically.

Find my spreadsheet here.

Thank you!

@absinthy, @aideekay, @airene, @airis, @akesari, @allrealelements, @aloice, @amaluna, @amunra, @animequeen, @apoareion, @arboretumm, @artycat, @ashborne, @ashenshadowking, @aullua, @automedon, @autumnus, @aven, @balthy, @bionicbits, @blanketgender, @breadsacrifice, @calibri, @cande2014, @cattails10, @chlorr, @cialye, @cnicht, @cognitive, @crazybat, @darkstormyheart, @decemberain, @diagonalley, @discovered, @eagernicol, @emanatingaurora, @equivocal, @euphora, @faeriex, @fangoftofu, @faustien, @fenixinka, @fujo, @gbot13, @gefrorenerzahn, @ghostchateau, @glassguts, @glitterpaws, @goldblooded, @gwynish, @gyaxa, @halfmoonthewolf, @haxure, @haxure, @hazy , @hoku, @horsecrazy, @horsespirit, @iliacbay, @incognitas, @ipepi, @ipikachooseu, @irithyll, @irregular, @ishirasu, @jam, @jessyta, @jetsharkdragon, @july, @jwayland, @keriae, @kett, @khepri, @kindly, @kiwis, @knightess, @kragar, @kunacottontail, @lagrincheuse, @laufeys, @luanji, @lun, @lykanth, @maivilo, @makronyx, @makronyx, @mangollama, @marmor, @marrigan, @mayka, @mazurkas, @meloetta, @minxwolfie, @mistyy, @modernicarus, @mokalynn, @moosesushi, @mozzi, @mphish, @mrattus, @mymozya, @neoma, @neroli, @nomasaurusrex, @noodlemangos, @noonesense, @nudiustertian, @ocellis, @ouinoc, @overthewolf, @pandahead, @pandonkey, @parda, @patheticlilfry, @postalbromeliad, @praedyth, @praedyth, @queenmedusozoa, @rachelamber, @ragglemuffin, @raptora, @ratiasu, @reconnaissance, @refrayn, @reigaia, @roheryn, @romi, @roses, @sagittarium, @sagittarium, @salsa, @sanctumangelus, @saraceaser, @schefflera, @scifex, @serama, @seriema, @shadoweclipse, @shaide, @shaladrassil, @shikoire, @skyesbride, @smalahove, @soots, @sprite, @starongie, @stilinskispark, @sumopian, @synnful, @takeshi88, @talonocharria, @tayler, @textbookhumor, @trubbish, @true, @violette, @viu, @viverridae, @whim, @whimsalot, @world, @xemriss, @yilara, @zayev, @zerik, @zith, @zizikiel
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Deluxe Heya! Please keep me on for a male Wildclaw from Clockwork c:
@Deluxe Heya! Please keep me on for a male Wildclaw from Clockwork c:
oxstpLj.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26