Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glitter and Gout Hatchery (New Babies!)
Welcome!!

Welcome to Glitter and Gout, Plague Flight Hatchery. I'll be listing dragons here primarily with crystal/facet and poison/toxin genes, as duds from my breeding projects. This said, I am also more than happy to let people bid on any dragon in my lair, provided the offer is good enough.

Table of Contents
  1. Intro and ToC (you're here!)
  2. Rules
  3. Requests and Breeding Pairs
  4. Hatchlings for Sale
  5. Adults for Sale
Welcome!!

Welcome to Glitter and Gout, Plague Flight Hatchery. I'll be listing dragons here primarily with crystal/facet and poison/toxin genes, as duds from my breeding projects. This said, I am also more than happy to let people bid on any dragon in my lair, provided the offer is good enough.

Table of Contents
  1. Intro and ToC (you're here!)
  2. Rules
  3. Requests and Breeding Pairs
  4. Hatchlings for Sale
  5. Adults for Sale
PlagueNest_zpsevfrol1i.gif
made by wakor
Rules!

As with any hatchery, there's rules to requesting stuff. They are as follows:

1. All dragons are free to newbs (meaning you signed up within the last 14 days, I will check)
  2. When requesting a dragon, please specify it's slot - i.e. "SLOT 3A" for the third adult slot, or "SLOT 2H" for the second hatchling.
  3. Feel free to friend me, but if you ever decide that you don't want one, please return them to me so I can re-home them.

Also, I accept items as payment, in the form of chests of any kind, and windy eggs
Rules!

As with any hatchery, there's rules to requesting stuff. They are as follows:

1. All dragons are free to newbs (meaning you signed up within the last 14 days, I will check)
  2. When requesting a dragon, please specify it's slot - i.e. "SLOT 3A" for the third adult slot, or "SLOT 2H" for the second hatchling.
  3. Feel free to friend me, but if you ever decide that you don't want one, please return them to me so I can re-home them.

Also, I accept items as payment, in the form of chests of any kind, and windy eggs
made by wakor
[center][size=7][b]Requests![/b][/size][/center] As with any hatchery, I'm willing to breed any pair of dragons in my lair at your request! If you want to get babies from a particular pair of dragons, please use the following form to request it: [code]Dragon 1: (insert #ID) Dragon 2: (insert #ID) Flight: (insert desired flight you want these dragons bred in)[/code] Of note, I currently only have access to plague and earth, but I intend to get more breeders behind me to get a wider variety of nests. If you would like to offer your nest for this service, please PM me or @me in this thread! in the future, I will be listing repeated pairs [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2066034#post_2066034]^ Back to the Top ^[/url][/right]
Requests!

As with any hatchery, I'm willing to breed any pair of dragons in my lair at your request! If you want to get babies from a particular pair of dragons, please use the following form to request it:
Code:
Dragon 1: (insert #ID) Dragon 2: (insert #ID) Flight: (insert desired flight you want these dragons bred in)

Of note, I currently only have access to plague and earth, but I intend to get more breeders behind me to get a wider variety of nests. If you would like to offer your nest for this service, please PM me or @me in this thread!

in the future, I will be listing repeated pairs
made by wakor
[center][size=5][b]Hatchlings for sale, starting at 5kT each[/b][/size] [quote name="SLOT 1H"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 2H"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 3H"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 4H"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 5H"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2066034#post_2066034]^ Back to the Top ^[/url][/right]
Hatchlings for sale, starting at 5kT each
SLOT 1H wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary
SLOT 2H wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary
SLOT 3H wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary
SLOT 4H wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary
SLOT 5H wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary

made by wakor
[center][size=5][b]Adults for sale, starting at 5kT each[/b][/size] [quote name="SLOT 1A"][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27255363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272554/27255363_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b] GUARDIAN M // 10K/10G[/b] TomatoSunshine Strawberry Poison Green Toxin Oilslick Smoke[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 2A"][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29885556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298856/29885556_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]GUARDIAN F // 5kT/5G[/b] Dust Poison Flint Toxin Storm Spines[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 3A"][columns][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 4A"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote] [quote name="SLOT 5A"][columns]Image here[nextcol][center][b]BREED // PRICE[/b] Primary Secondary Tertiary[/center][/columns][/quote][/center] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2066034#post_2066034]^ Back to the Top ^[/url][/right]
Adults for sale, starting at 5kT each
SLOT 1A wrote:

27255363_350.png
GUARDIAN M // 10K/10G
TomatoSunshine

Strawberry Poison
Green Toxin
Oilslick Smoke
SLOT 2A wrote:

29885556_350.png
GUARDIAN F // 5kT/5G

Dust Poison
Flint Toxin
Storm Spines
SLOT 3A wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary
SLOT 4A wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary
SLOT 5A wrote:
Image here
BREED // PRICE

Primary
Secondary
Tertiary

made by wakor
boop
boop
made by wakor
Heya!

Anything for sale under 10k?

Thanks

;)

@ShinysMindPalace
Heya!

Anything for sale under 10k?

Thanks

;)

@ShinysMindPalace
@BaronRed I've got a hatchling up right now, if you're willing to wait a few days, I've got a nest of three hatching soon
@BaronRed I've got a hatchling up right now, if you're willing to wait a few days, I've got a nest of three hatching soon
made by wakor
Cool!

I'll check them out when they hatch, thanks for the heads up.

@ShinysMindPalace
Cool!

I'll check them out when they hatch, thanks for the heads up.

@ShinysMindPalace