Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (hiatus) Shyads' Art Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shyads
Could I be added to the pinglist? I love your art~ :D
@Shyads
Could I be added to the pinglist? I love your art~ :D
Ani | He/They | 21
FD1rkPC.png
@Shyads
of course! thank you so much for the add, i'm excited to see what comes to this thread. i would like pings for general updates as well as finished pieces. i'm sometimes slow with FCFS things so i like to know who i need to be stalking. :P thank you again!
@Shyads
of course! thank you so much for the add, i'm excited to see what comes to this thread. i would like pings for general updates as well as finished pieces. i'm sometimes slow with FCFS things so i like to know who i need to be stalking. :P thank you again!
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage can do! I'll make a note of that for sure, thank you so much for the encouragement and well wishes :>

@Aniston thank you! Do you want a ping when I've got a sketch done like Courage will be? Or just for finished pieces? (just finished pieces is the default btw)
@Courage can do! I'll make a note of that for sure, thank you so much for the encouragement and well wishes :>

@Aniston thank you! Do you want a ping when I've got a sketch done like Courage will be? Or just for finished pieces? (just finished pieces is the default btw)
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads
Oh, yes please~ c:
@Shyads
Oh, yes please~ c:
Ani | He/They | 21
FD1rkPC.png
@Aniston aighty, I'll update you when Inspiration strikes me next ^^
@Aniston aighty, I'll update you when Inspiration strikes me next ^^
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@nayiru i was supposed to ping you when I opened an art sales thread, so here we go! let me know if you want to be added to my pinglist or not :>
@nayiru i was supposed to ping you when I opened an art sales thread, so here we go! let me know if you want to be added to my pinglist or not :>
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Yes please for the ping list lol.
@Shyads Yes please for the ping list lol.
@Nayiru sure thing! And do you want to be on the general pinglist too, or just the one for finished pieces?
@Nayiru sure thing! And do you want to be on the general pinglist too, or just the one for finished pieces?
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Both ping lists please :D
@Shyads Both ping lists please :D
@nayiru sweet, I've put you down for those!
@nayiru sweet, I've put you down for those!
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9