Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bogs-For-All Joint Hatchery
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95
@sataan, Okay! 65kt please! I'll send the CR.

@Eulerian, take him off the "up for sale" list, please.
@sataan, Okay! 65kt please! I'll send the CR.

@Eulerian, take him off the "up for sale" list, please.
Storm_Peak_Hatchery_Siggy_Logo.png
@Sethian @gryffinfire883 @Caige

Done~!
@Sethian @gryffinfire883 @Caige

Done~!
otQd63W.png
Breeder bump! ^_^
Breeder bump! ^_^
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@SteampunkRabbit
Seems how this is a hatchery now instead of a help the broke thread, can I be on the list for Grimoire and Rune? I almost couldn't decide between them and yarn and Twine. Your bogs are very pretty!
@SteampunkRabbit
Seems how this is a hatchery now instead of a help the broke thread, can I be on the list for Grimoire and Rune? I almost couldn't decide between them and yarn and Twine. Your bogs are very pretty!
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
@FantasyFreak sure thing! I'm glad you like my bogs! :)
@FantasyFreak sure thing! I'm glad you like my bogs! :)
Bogs%20for%20all%20Small%20banner%202_zpshghbucuu.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@Eulerian @Caige I couldn't help noticing the banner on the front post. Was that planned like that? That is freaking adorable! Btw AT is posting his derg now for his ping listers.
@Eulerian @Caige I couldn't help noticing the banner on the front post. Was that planned like that? That is freaking adorable! Btw AT is posting his derg now for his ping listers.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Leenanishere @DragonWarrior333 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28156178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281562/28156178_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is Crone. She is available for 60k. First come, first serve! I'll give you a day to reply. Whoever doesn't get a hatchling, I can keep you on the list for Oak and Jack's next clutch.
@Leenanishere @DragonWarrior333

28156178_350.png

Here is Crone. She is available for 60k. First come, first serve! I'll give you a day to reply. Whoever doesn't get a hatchling, I can keep you on the list for Oak and Jack's next clutch.
@Eulerian @Caige Oh! Thats an honor! lol!
@Eulerian @Caige Oh! Thats an honor! lol!
fg4YKEt.png
@AdventureTiger

I can take her
@AdventureTiger

I can take her
@Charge @maliciousJester
You have a few more hours to claim your Bogs, or I'm putting them up for sale and you'll have to wait for the next time Mikleo and Mystearica breed.

@Eulerian
ThoughtI'd ping you do that you know. I'm waiting until 2:00 pm for them, and it's 12:46 pm for me currently.
@Charge @maliciousJester
You have a few more hours to claim your Bogs, or I'm putting them up for sale and you'll have to wait for the next time Mikleo and Mystearica breed.

@Eulerian
ThoughtI'd ping you do that you know. I'm waiting until 2:00 pm for them, and it's 12:46 pm for me currently.
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95