Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Metallic Dragons (+more :) ~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42
@StarkRed Yes! Sorry for the late reply :O
@StarkRed Yes! Sorry for the late reply :O
Leaving FR for right now! Just so you know!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dalz1mo.png
@RingsofSaturn @******* @Wintercreek @Kyvanna

Hello everyone on the Moonlight Mist pinglist. I'm sorry to announce that the pairs are apparently not able to breed (as they are related in some way.) So therefor I won't be able to breed them :( I'll be looking for a new mate for one of them so the new pair is similar. I very sorry and I hope to put the new pair on the nest soon!

Hello everyone on the Moonlight Mist pinglist. I'm sorry to announce that the pairs are apparently not able to breed (as they are related in some way.) So therefor I won't be able to breed them :( I'll be looking for a new mate for one of them so the new pair is similar. I very sorry and I hope to put the new pair on the nest soon!
[img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/5993/f/2016/296/8/d/div_by_cas_a_fras-dalz1mw.png[/img]
div_by_cas_a_fras-dalz1mw.png
@Fiji, ah I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you are able to find a new mate for them soon ^.^
@Fiji, ah I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you are able to find a new mate for them soon ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[center][img]http://imgur.com/DShqTL9.png[/img][/center]
DShqTL9.png
GRx3A5B.png
Night Wisps:
@PlagueMasquerade @Kyvanna

Waterfall:
@hannahbbug3

Night Bogs:
@DragonWarrior333 @chocomonster @SeaGodling @******* @apollojj @Dreamflier

Joy Cool:
@DragonWarrior333 @chocomonster @******* @apollojj @Evolution2 @Kyvanna @Dreamflier

Moonlight Mist:

Shadows: @Dreamflier

Twilight Sparkle:
@ponds

Toxic Pink (aka Pinky Promise):
@******* @Dreamflier @Wolfunicorn

Pretty as a Pearl (@FruitPeaches first pick -triple pearl coatl-):
@Dandans0029 @apollojj @DiamondQueen268 @FruitPeaches @Evolution2 @Kyvanna @Dreamflier

Flaming Fire: @Dreamflier

General:
@Riverflower @TheCheshireSpy @PPixelNinja216 @Somethinggetrekt @Eiyora @Churrell @Ametrine @WillowThorn @MissGoldenPixel @WaffleTea @Charo @LadyMoon @DreamingShad0ws @FruitPeaches @Hiame @BlossomRose @Graceling @Cuddleh @AngelsAtHeaven @Middie @adrienne1614 @ayatos @Kyvanna @Kipiekie @SirTig @suwatari @Doughnut @TheNightDancer @DeoxyHelix @Stormheart208 @Lainer @StarkRed

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm sad to announce that I'm leaving FR for a while due to it getting in the way of RL. I'll try to come on once in a while to maybe put a pair on the nest but mainly my half of the hatchery is gonna come to a close. Silvermoonie is still going to be breeding so their half is still open. I'll miss everyone and I'm sorry for the sudden leave. Bye everyone! Have a great time on FR while I'm gone! ^^

Night Wisps:
@PlagueMasquerade @Kyvanna

Waterfall:
@hannahbbug3

Night Bogs:
@DragonWarrior333 @chocomonster @SeaGodling @******* @apollojj @Dreamflier

Joy Cool:
@DragonWarrior333 @chocomonster @******* @apollojj @Evolution2 @Kyvanna @Dreamflier

Moonlight Mist:

Shadows: @Dreamflier

Twilight Sparkle:
@ponds

Toxic Pink (aka Pinky Promise):
@******* @Dreamflier @Wolfunicorn

Pretty as a Pearl (@FruitPeaches first pick -triple pearl coatl-):
@Dandans0029 @apollojj @DiamondQueen268 @FruitPeaches @Evolution2 @Kyvanna @Dreamflier

Flaming Fire: @Dreamflier

General:
@Riverflower @TheCheshireSpy @PPixelNinja216 @Somethinggetrekt @Eiyora @Churrell @Ametrine @WillowThorn @MissGoldenPixel @WaffleTea @Charo @LadyMoon @DreamingShad0ws @FruitPeaches @Hiame @BlossomRose @Graceling @Cuddleh @AngelsAtHeaven @Middie @adrienne1614 @ayatos @Kyvanna @Kipiekie @SirTig @suwatari @Doughnut @TheNightDancer @DeoxyHelix @Stormheart208 @Lainer @StarkRed

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm sad to announce that I'm leaving FR for a while due to it getting in the way of RL. I'll try to come on once in a while to maybe put a pair on the nest but mainly my half of the hatchery is gonna come to a close. Silvermoonie is still going to be breeding so their half is still open. I'll miss everyone and I'm sorry for the sudden leave. Bye everyone! Have a great time on FR while I'm gone! ^^

@Fiji We will miss you! Bye! :'(
@Fiji We will miss you! Bye! :'(
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Fiji Aww, we'll miss you!! I hope that RL gets easier for you. It's more important, after all, so don't feel pressured to log back on just for us! I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
@Fiji Aww, we'll miss you!! I hope that RL gets easier for you. It's more important, after all, so don't feel pressured to log back on just for us! I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
@Fiji We'll miss you!!
@Fiji We'll miss you!!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@Fiji

Aww, sorry that you have to go! Hopefully RL will get better and you can come back on more frequently.
@Fiji

Aww, sorry that you have to go! Hopefully RL will get better and you can come back on more frequently.
m6vglJ1.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42