Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl Dragon
1 2 3 4
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26721334][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267214/26721334_350.png[/img][/url][/center] So @Kyatenaru and I did a joint nest, and ended up with [i]three[/i] of these cuties. After taking one each for ourselves, we had this little guy left over... and we thought we'd auction him off and share the proceeds! As of right now, he's one of only five dragons with this particular order of colors on the site, so he's a pretty special dragon! :D [b]Current Bid[/b] 210 gems - Theirin [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 100 gems [b]Minimum Bid Increase:[/b] 10 gems [b]Auction End Date:[/b] Wednesday, September 14 at 20:00 FR server time [b]Additional Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]We will accept treasure or a mix of treasure/gems at a rate of 1:950. [*]We will not accept items as payment. [*]Payment plans are not preferred but may be accepted in case the bid goes high - please ask first! [*]There is no auto-buy price. Please do not message either myself or Kyatenaru with auto-buy offers. [*]There will be an unlimited two hour snipe guard. [*]There will be a last day pinglist; please comment to be added! [*]Please ping both myself and the person you've outbid when placing a new bid! :) [/LIST] [b]Last Day Pinglist:[/b] Ytia, QueenParda
26721334_350.png

So @Kyatenaru and I did a joint nest, and ended up with three of these cuties. After taking one each for ourselves, we had this little guy left over... and we thought we'd auction him off and share the proceeds! As of right now, he's one of only five dragons with this particular order of colors on the site, so he's a pretty special dragon! :D

Current Bid
210 gems - Theirin

Starting Bid:
100 gems

Minimum Bid Increase:
10 gems

Auction End Date:
Wednesday, September 14 at 20:00 FR server time

Additional Rules:
  • We will accept treasure or a mix of treasure/gems at a rate of 1:950.
  • We will not accept items as payment.
  • Payment plans are not preferred but may be accepted in case the bid goes high - please ask first!
  • There is no auto-buy price. Please do not message either myself or Kyatenaru with auto-buy offers.
  • There will be an unlimited two hour snipe guard.
  • There will be a last day pinglist; please comment to be added!
  • Please ping both myself and the person you've outbid when placing a new bid! :)

Last Day Pinglist:
Ytia, QueenParda
@Kookaburra, @ToastMama, @AurionMagnus, @Witaly, @Ytia, @ArtyCat, @Darkfall, @Geology, @StardustRay, @JosephJoestar, @thedolorosa, @Tchime

I'm pinging everyone who expressed interest in the last auction for a garnet/amethyst/pearl dragon - if you're not interested this time, my apologies! :)
@Kookaburra, @ToastMama, @AurionMagnus, @Witaly, @Ytia, @ArtyCat, @Darkfall, @Geology, @StardustRay, @JosephJoestar, @thedolorosa, @Tchime

I'm pinging everyone who expressed interest in the last auction for a garnet/amethyst/pearl dragon - if you're not interested this time, my apologies! :)
Aww, nice one
Aww, nice one
@kanamine Thank you! :D
@kanamine Thank you! :D
Oder of colours= Crystal Gems lol.
Oder of colours= Crystal Gems lol.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Talicinx Exactly! :P
@Talicinx Exactly! :P
@tattedmariposa

SB and LDP, please!
@tattedmariposa