Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [2/8 HATCH] -- Closed To New Pings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Mass Hatch Ping List
Sorry for any unwanted pings!

Please let me know if there are any specific ranges or combos you may be looking for! Even if it may be just specific eye colors or genders, so I can put you in the correct columns. 'Everything' list is pinged when the hatch starts regardless, but the other two will only be pinged if your specifics are pulled.

Apologies to those of you who only wanted to be pinged with the hatch starts, but since this is a crazy event, we wanted to give you the opportunity to let us know if there are any certain specifics you had your eye on. If we pull your combo or range, we plan to hold those for the person that called for it to begin with!
Mass Hatch Ping List
Sorry for any unwanted pings!

Please let me know if there are any specific ranges or combos you may be looking for! Even if it may be just specific eye colors or genders, so I can put you in the correct columns. 'Everything' list is pinged when the hatch starts regardless, but the other two will only be pinged if your specifics are pulled.

Apologies to those of you who only wanted to be pinged with the hatch starts, but since this is a crazy event, we wanted to give you the opportunity to let us know if there are any certain specifics you had your eye on. If we pull your combo or range, we plan to hold those for the person that called for it to begin with!
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@Jaye

Ping me! Are you starting at rollover?
@Jaye

Ping me! Are you starting at rollover?
@Jaye

Please ping me for a Metals dragon (primary preferred, but will look at anything)! Double pings if it's a Mirror!
@Jaye

Please ping me for a Metals dragon (primary preferred, but will look at anything)! Double pings if it's a Mirror!
NY105Sx.gif
@jaye

hell yea ping me B)
@jaye

hell yea ping me B)
OIsoUE8.png
@jaye
Hey! Good luck with your hatchings! I'm looking for dieties copies (so colours that mat h the dieties) and a female that has red to orange range in pri/sec and black or white in feet. Also any Eldrich dragons. Thanks!
@jaye
Hey! Good luck with your hatchings! I'm looking for dieties copies (so colours that mat h the dieties) and a female that has red to orange range in pri/sec and black or white in feet. Also any Eldrich dragons. Thanks!
@Jaye I'd love a ping!
@Jaye I'd love a ping!
eWROVV6.png
@Jaye

I'd like a general ping! Nothing specific I'm looking for (many semi-specific dragons, so I'm not going to bother anyone with that) :P
@Jaye

I'd like a general ping! Nothing specific I'm looking for (many semi-specific dragons, so I'm not going to bother anyone with that) :P
@vriskittles
I think @apollonaris plans to start at around ~2pm or ~3pm PST (14:00/15:00 FRST). I think she's asleep now, but if I can get an answer out of her before maintenance, I'll update you!
@vriskittles
I think @apollonaris plans to start at around ~2pm or ~3pm PST (14:00/15:00 FRST). I think she's asleep now, but if I can get an answer out of her before maintenance, I'll update you!
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@Jaye

I would like to be pinged for any royal through azure in primary or secondary.
more specifically in that range (not sure what is easier for you): royal, eggplant, iris, storm, twilight, indigo, sapphire, navy, cobalt, ultramarine, abyss, phtalo
@Jaye

I would like to be pinged for any royal through azure in primary or secondary.
more specifically in that range (not sure what is easier for you): royal, eggplant, iris, storm, twilight, indigo, sapphire, navy, cobalt, ultramarine, abyss, phtalo
@Jaye

I'd love a ping!
@Jaye

I'd love a ping!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44