Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 262 263
@ChocolateFrog - Grand! :) Glad he found a great home, and I hope he helps your breeding goals! :D Please enjoy your new dragon!
@ChocolateFrog - Grand! :) Glad he found a great home, and I hope he helps your breeding goals! :D Please enjoy your new dragon!
@ixris yes I'd love to be on their pinglist! I wasn't sure you had one already, considering they're still a work in progress. Also, are you planning on changing any of their genes, or are they going to stay the way they are now?
@ixris yes I'd love to be on their pinglist! I wasn't sure you had one already, considering they're still a work in progress. Also, are you planning on changing any of their genes, or are they going to stay the way they are now?
FR + 9
0qSbXzX.png
@Automne - What you see is (fortunately or unfortunately) what you got. I have enough gene projects that I was not willing to regene any of these kids, even if they would have ultimately benefited from it. (also butterfly snappers make me giggle and thy, ripple, and giraffe are some of my favorite genes right now, so... bonus!)

The WIP nature of them only reflects their total lack of lore. I keep their pinglists hiding in their bios until their lore is finished. :) So I'll add you now. Thanks for your interest!
@Automne - What you see is (fortunately or unfortunately) what you got. I have enough gene projects that I was not willing to regene any of these kids, even if they would have ultimately benefited from it. (also butterfly snappers make me giggle and thy, ripple, and giraffe are some of my favorite genes right now, so... bonus!)

The WIP nature of them only reflects their total lack of lore. I keep their pinglists hiding in their bios until their lore is finished. :) So I'll add you now. Thanks for your interest!
@ixris
i don't know if i already asked, but can you add me to the general lore pinglist please?
@ixris
i don't know if i already asked, but can you add me to the general lore pinglist please?
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose - Added you to the general pinglist, since all the kids sold here are sold with lore. If you'd like something more specific than that (lore parents only, perhaps?), let me know and I'll add a note. :) Thanks for your interest!
@Aviose - Added you to the general pinglist, since all the kids sold here are sold with lore. If you'd like something more specific than that (lore parents only, perhaps?), let me know and I'll add a note. :) Thanks for your interest!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jx9o5iq.png[/img][/center]
Jx9o5iq.png
8efivoV.pngNAGBQEx.gif4GipHhE.png
[b]General Pinglist[/b] - @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @raynefall @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @pyr0 @CelticFire21 @graphicmacaroon @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @cometmebro @PatheticLilFry @Aviose @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby @OmegaDaDragon @queerprince - (Check the second child - their beautiful daughter!) Javor and Tala's children have hatched! One of the few pairs staying in Oakrest despite the troubles, their nests are going to be the easiest to justify for the next few months, lol. Also, as this purge was plot-centric, I was wondering if you guys enjoy the vignettes (ie: very short pieces about their parents / etc) posted at each update and whether I should continue to do so? I found it very useful in keeping my lore flowing, but also am not sure if these bits of context are ... annoying? Bad? Something you skip? Let me know either here or over PM if you feel like you have something to say about it. :) Even like 'I don't know it's a thing I'm totally neutral about' is feedback I could use! Thanks so much! [quote]Javor watched the eggs carefully from among the trees. They weren't even his trees - just some wild desert oaks, badly tended and of inferior wood. He was minding a few saplings, seeing if he could get them to grow more vigorously while they camped here, waiting for an all-clear that would possibly never come. But Tala didn't seem to mind assisting Bordeaux in the daily tasks of their dwindling population, and Javor was not keen to leave the safety and routine of the desert oaks, even if they weren't his oaks. So, they had lain a nest. Someone may have suggested it was foolhardy to bring children into the world where there was no guarantee of their safety, but Javor would have - eventually - been able to point out that there were absolutely no guarantees at any point in life. It was a long incubation, and Javor watched as Tala tried to find a suitable cavern nearby to serve as a darkroom for her photography. But just as he had no wood to carve, Tala had no room for her photos. In desperation, Javor had taken to knocking rocks together in hopes of creating a rudimentary carpentry set, just in case they would be here for a while. He hoped it wouldn't come to that - actually dreaded it a lot - but he wouldn't be caught unprepared. A lot of other evacuees probably thought he was just being weird again. It was too exhausting to try to explain himself, so he let himself fall into the rhythm of stone on stone, attempting to create a shape that would serve as an ideal implement to shape wood. And as he sat beside the eggs, serving as guard and sometimes watching the way the clear blue firmament filtered between the light-hungry leaves of the trees, he hoped that these four little eggs would find the world not too hostile. There was no great surprise when the eggs hatched this time. Javor and Tala watched the little coatls toddle through the trees, climbing and exploring. And Javor smiled, for though the words might never come to his lips, he hoped to show them all that he loved them just as they were.[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30808218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308083/30808218_350.png[/img] [/url] Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30808219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308083/30808219_350.png[/img] [/url] Female (DMAB) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30808220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308083/30808220_350.png[/img] [/url] Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30808221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308083/30808221_350.png[/img] [/url] Female I also have available this beautiful skydancer, Maethe: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24254660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242547/24254660_350.png[/img] [/url] She was given to me by a friend when Stained was super new, and I am not keen to exalt her, but I also know that she's not much to look at. She has full lore, and she is free to a good home, as why should I make money on something someone else gave me as a gift? For those of you playing along at home, she is from the same clan (now inactive) as Kaiera and Brightwork (both linked in her bio), and as such views them as siblings (per her birthclan's writer). HMU if you'd like to take her in. :) Anyway, that's what I've got today. All info is on the first page as always. Thanks for taking the time to look!
General Pinglist - @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @raynefall @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @pyr0 @CelticFire21 @graphicmacaroon @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @cometmebro @PatheticLilFry @Aviose @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby @OmegaDaDragon @queerprince - (Check the second child - their beautiful daughter!)

Javor and Tala's children have hatched! One of the few pairs staying in Oakrest despite the troubles, their nests are going to be the easiest to justify for the next few months, lol.

Also, as this purge was plot-centric, I was wondering if you guys enjoy the vignettes (ie: very short pieces about their parents / etc) posted at each update and whether I should continue to do so? I found it very useful in keeping my lore flowing, but also am not sure if these bits of context are ... annoying? Bad? Something you skip? Let me know either here or over PM if you feel like you have something to say about it. :) Even like 'I don't know it's a thing I'm totally neutral about' is feedback I could use! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Javor watched the eggs carefully from among the trees. They weren't even his trees - just some wild desert oaks, badly tended and of inferior wood. He was minding a few saplings, seeing if he could get them to grow more vigorously while they camped here, waiting for an all-clear that would possibly never come. But Tala didn't seem to mind assisting Bordeaux in the daily tasks of their dwindling population, and Javor was not keen to leave the safety and routine of the desert oaks, even if they weren't his oaks.

So, they had lain a nest.

Someone may have suggested it was foolhardy to bring children into the world where there was no guarantee of their safety, but Javor would have - eventually - been able to point out that there were absolutely no guarantees at any point in life.

It was a long incubation, and Javor watched as Tala tried to find a suitable cavern nearby to serve as a darkroom for her photography. But just as he had no wood to carve, Tala had no room for her photos. In desperation, Javor had taken to knocking rocks together in hopes of creating a rudimentary carpentry set, just in case they would be here for a while. He hoped it wouldn't come to that - actually dreaded it a lot - but he wouldn't be caught unprepared.

A lot of other evacuees probably thought he was just being weird again. It was too exhausting to try to explain himself, so he let himself fall into the rhythm of stone on stone, attempting to create a shape that would serve as an ideal implement to shape wood. And as he sat beside the eggs, serving as guard and sometimes watching the way the clear blue firmament filtered between the light-hungry leaves of the trees, he hoped that these four little eggs would find the world not too hostile.

There was no great surprise when the eggs hatched this time. Javor and Tala watched the little coatls toddle through the trees, climbing and exploring. And Javor smiled, for though the words might never come to his lips, he hoped to show them all that he loved them just as they were.

30808218_350.png

Male

30808219_350.png

Female (DMAB)

30808220_350.png

Female

30808221_350.png

Female

I also have available this beautiful skydancer, Maethe:

24254660_350.png

She was given to me by a friend when Stained was super new, and I am not keen to exalt her, but I also know that she's not much to look at.

She has full lore, and she is free to a good home, as why should I make money on something someone else gave me as a gift?

For those of you playing along at home, she is from the same clan (now inactive) as Kaiera and Brightwork (both linked in her bio), and as such views them as siblings (per her birthclan's writer).

HMU if you'd like to take her in. :)

Anyway, that's what I've got today. All info is on the first page as always. Thanks for taking the time to look!
I personally love reading them, even when I don't pick up one of the babes. It gets me more invested in those Oakrest dragons I already have, and in those I might take home in the future.

also their first daughter is so beautiful ugh I wish I wasn't saving so hardcore right now, I really appreciate that stained cottoncandy
I personally love reading them, even when I don't pick up one of the babes. It gets me more invested in those Oakrest dragons I already have, and in those I might take home in the future.

also their first daughter is so beautiful ugh I wish I wasn't saving so hardcore right now, I really appreciate that stained cottoncandy
@ixris

I don't always get a chance to comment, but I always enjoy reading the parent vignettes! As long as you keep writing them I will continue to read them :)
@ixris

I don't always get a chance to comment, but I always enjoy reading the parent vignettes! As long as you keep writing them I will continue to read them :)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ixris

I definitely love the extra lore and will gladly read anything you write. :3
@ixris

I definitely love the extra lore and will gladly read anything you write. :3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 262 263