Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 262 263
@ixris

OH MY GOD YES can you hold rikuto and kariz for a bit?? i would absolutely adore to have them theyre my fave pair ;_;
@ixris

OH MY GOD YES can you hold rikuto and kariz for a bit?? i would absolutely adore to have them theyre my fave pair ;_;
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0 - YES. I don't have any pressing lair space issues, so appx how long will you need? (Just so if I don't hear from you, I can send you a reminder PM. :) )
@pyr0 - YES. I don't have any pressing lair space issues, so appx how long will you need? (Just so if I don't hear from you, I can send you a reminder PM. :) )
@ixris

Lots of new faces and interesting pairs! :D Looking forward to reading their lore!
@ixris

Lots of new faces and interesting pairs! :D Looking forward to reading their lore!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@ixris

less than a week, for sure- thank you so much!! <3
@ixris

less than a week, for sure- thank you so much!! <3
PreE5U3.png
@ixris Could I snag Mesquite, please? :)
@ixris Could I snag Mesquite, please? :)
VAAnkLY.png
@Scriniarii - Sure can! I'll set up the CR. :)
@Scriniarii - Sure can! I'll set up the CR. :)
@ixris
Can you please add me to your general pinglist? I just started writing lore and it's going really well! I want to turn my lair into a lore lair now hah ^^
@ixris
Can you please add me to your general pinglist? I just started writing lore and it's going really well! I want to turn my lair into a lore lair now hah ^^
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
@ixris :O can't wait for Heilin and Falx!
@ixris :O can't wait for Heilin and Falx!
FR + 9
0qSbXzX.png
@PatheticLilFry - Congrats on starting the transition! :D It's a fun (if sometimes intimidating) process, and I hope it goes well for you! I've added you to the general pinglist! Thanks for your interest!

@Automne - Aren't they HANDSOME children!? She was so hard to find a match for. I'm super glad I stumbled upon him. :)

Edit: It seems you're not on my general pinglist. Would you like to be added to the pair-specific one for Heilin & Falx? (it is morning, and I presume nothing at this hour, lol)
@PatheticLilFry - Congrats on starting the transition! :D It's a fun (if sometimes intimidating) process, and I hope it goes well for you! I've added you to the general pinglist! Thanks for your interest!

@Automne - Aren't they HANDSOME children!? She was so hard to find a match for. I'm super glad I stumbled upon him. :)

Edit: It seems you're not on my general pinglist. Would you like to be added to the pair-specific one for Heilin & Falx? (it is morning, and I presume nothing at this hour, lol)
@Ixris

Could you hold that double slate male for a day? He is perfection!

NVM, didn't realize I was so close. I got him!
@Ixris

Could you hold that double slate male for a day? He is perfection!

NVM, didn't realize I was so close. I got him!
QEywdRJ.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 262 263