Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Onepebble's hatchery! (Closed)
1 2 3
[center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/84538aa02ba864d537b7e695d4c3791c/tumblr_o7sn52NOq71uklbago2_r1_500.png[/img] [size=5][font=Gabriola]All of the hatchlings will have ice eyes. If you want a specific eye colour I have access to other nests so just ask c: [/font][/size] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Rules![/size] [size=5][font=Gabriola]- Ping and or message me ( @Onepebble ) - I will hold a dragon for the maximum of [b]4 days[/b]. After that someone else will be able to purchase the dragon! - I only give full refunds if : [b]It's within the first month of purchase[/b] and it has never been bred. - All dragons are first come first serve! [/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Discounts![/size][/font] [size=4][font=Gabriola]One discount per purchase![/size][/font] [size=5][font=Gabriola]- Regular customers get special discounts! - If it's a special occasion (Birthday, anniversary, ect) you'll get a special discount! - Willing to haggle with new players! - Purchasing 2 dragons = 10,000 off - Ice flight = 7,000 off [/size][/font] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Directory![/size][/font] [size=5][font=Gabriola]- Breeding pairs! - Dragons up for adoption! - Ping list! - Affiliates! [/center] [/size][/font]
tumblr_o7sn52NOq71uklbago2_r1_500.png

All of the hatchlings will have ice eyes. If you want a specific eye colour I have access to other nests so just ask c:

Rules!
- Ping and or message me ( @Onepebble )
- I will hold a dragon for the maximum of 4 days. After that someone else will be able to purchase the dragon!
- I only give full refunds if : It's within the first month of purchase and it has never been bred.
- All dragons are first come first serve!

Discounts!
One discount per purchase!
- Regular customers get special discounts!
- If it's a special occasion (Birthday, anniversary, ect) you'll get a special discount!
- Willing to haggle with new players!
- Purchasing 2 dragons = 10,000 off
- Ice flight = 7,000 off

Directory!
- Breeding pairs!
- Dragons up for adoption!
- Ping list!
- Affiliates!
@onepebble

can I please take your wildclaw hatchling ?
@onepebble

can I please take your wildclaw hatchling ?
3HTN7OM.png9OC4bSx.pnghBYxgdI.png
@Onepebble

I'd love to be added to your pinglists for Hayes and Luna (because aqua glimmer makes me weak at the knees) and Flutterfly + Hikaru!

Also big thanks for selling me that lovely Snapper, already have a backstory and gijinka design in mind for him B)
@Onepebble

I'd love to be added to your pinglists for Hayes and Luna (because aqua glimmer makes me weak at the knees) and Flutterfly + Hikaru!

Also big thanks for selling me that lovely Snapper, already have a backstory and gijinka design in mind for him B)
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Onepebble
Gonna have to pass on this nest, but I'd love to receive a ping for the next one!
As well, I wouldnt mind being added to a pinglist for Cloud & Leah~

And maybe becoming hatchery affiliates, if you're looking for those atm? (Here's a link to my hatchery if you wanted to check it out before deciding)
@Onepebble
Gonna have to pass on this nest, but I'd love to receive a ping for the next one!
As well, I wouldnt mind being added to a pinglist for Cloud & Leah~

And maybe becoming hatchery affiliates, if you're looking for those atm? (Here's a link to my hatchery if you wanted to check it out before deciding)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Onepebble
Excellent! I'll add it to my affiliates section now! :D
@Onepebble
Excellent! I'll add it to my affiliates section now! :D
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Onepebble
Could I be put on the pinglist for Nemesis & Larazan, please?
@Onepebble
Could I be put on the pinglist for Nemesis & Larazan, please?
@onepebble
Hey! Can I get on the pinglists for Crispy & Hazel and Midnight & Lyra?
@onepebble
Hey! Can I get on the pinglists for Crispy & Hazel and Midnight & Lyra?
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1732791/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/Swr7M3m.png[/img][/url] [size=7]Affiliate Bump![/size][/center]
Swr7M3m.png
Affiliate Bump!
@Onepebble
Ooh~ they're cute :D But at the moment I'm looking for a male Mirror, and I cannot afford to spend 40,000t. (Also I won't be wanting to be on the ping list in the future :))
@Onepebble
Ooh~ they're cute :D But at the moment I'm looking for a male Mirror, and I cannot afford to spend 40,000t. (Also I won't be wanting to be on the ping list in the future :))
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@onepebble
Ohhhhh, she's beautiful, but I don't have lairspace right this second. I might have to get back to you later this week if someone doesn't snatch her up first, but if I don't, by all means please keep me on the pinglist.
@onepebble
Ohhhhh, she's beautiful, but I don't have lairspace right this second. I might have to get back to you later this week if someone doesn't snatch her up first, but if I don't, by all means please keep me on the pinglist.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
1 2 3