Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | demon babies from #666 reduced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hi guys, I know I'm probably missing a few people that have messaged me about getting babies from ignis but for each of you that I do have here, I will ping you in order of who asked first and you get first choice of her 3 gorgeous demon babies!!! THEY HAVE PLAGUE EYES!!! Presenting the gorgeous dragon #666, IGNIS [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7/666_350.png[/img] her handsome devil of a boyfriend MARROW [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198026/19802545_350.png[/img] PING LIST KittyGoesMeow VulcanAres TheStormCatcher unusualKitten raato InfernalDaemon Ambiance RoseOfGehenna Enoch CandyGoth12 [b]AVAILABLE[/b]
Hi guys,
I know I'm probably missing a few people that have messaged me about getting babies from ignis but for each of you that I do have here, I will ping you in order of who asked first and you get first choice of her 3 gorgeous demon babies!!! THEY HAVE PLAGUE EYES!!!

Presenting the gorgeous dragon #666, IGNIS
666_350.png

her handsome devil of a boyfriend MARROW
19802545_350.png

PING LIST
KittyGoesMeow
VulcanAres
TheStormCatcher
unusualKitten
raato
InfernalDaemon
Ambiance
RoseOfGehenna
Enoch
CandyGoth12

AVAILABLE

"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
@KittyGoesMeow
@KittyGoesMeow
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
Add me to the ping list please!
Add me to the ping list please!
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@Husky
I'd like to be placed on the pinglist :O
@Husky
I'd like to be placed on the pinglist :O
ir82bPv.png
@Husky

I would totally take the last one if I could. But sadly, all of my gems are gone and I only have 20k. Thanks so much for pinging me, though!
@Husky

I would totally take the last one if I could. But sadly, all of my gems are gone and I only have 20k. Thanks so much for pinging me, though!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Husky

Can you add me to the pinglist please? That third boy is a handsome devil;.;
@Husky

Can you add me to the pinglist please? That third boy is a handsome devil;.;
@VulcanAres
@VulcanAres
@TheStormCatcher you're up
vulcanares missed out this round. you get 12 hours to respond
@TheStormCatcher you're up
vulcanares missed out this round. you get 12 hours to respond
@Husky
Great!
Ill take the 300k one, but i need to get the treasure. Will you hold it?
@Husky
Great!
Ill take the 300k one, but i need to get the treasure. Will you hold it?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
sure can @TheStormCatcher

@unusualKitten you're up!
sure can @TheStormCatcher

@unusualKitten you're up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13