Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | demon babies from #666 reduced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@raato u now
@raato u now
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
@InfernalDaemon you're up
@InfernalDaemon you're up
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
Sorry I'm late. Currently too poor to purchase, free to go to next in line.
Sorry I'm late. Currently too poor to purchase, free to go to next in line.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@Husky

I'll have to pass, unfortunately. I spent the last of my money setting up a pair to breed a memorial dragon for my dog. Thank you for the opportunity, though. <3
@Husky

I'll have to pass, unfortunately. I spent the last of my money setting up a pair to breed a memorial dragon for my dog. Thank you for the opportunity, though. <3
ir82bPv.png
@Husky could I be put onto the pinglist? Also alerted if the slate tertiary girl is still available! Tysvm!
@Husky could I be put onto the pinglist? Also alerted if the slate tertiary girl is still available! Tysvm!
@Gengaria you're up

all good guys!!
@Gengaria you're up

all good guys!!
@Husky

Oi, I was really hoping for the Crim primary, sorry. I'd love to be pinged again if they have a Crimson of either gender in the future if possible? Thank you! c:
@Husky

Oi, I was really hoping for the Crim primary, sorry. I'd love to be pinged again if they have a Crimson of either gender in the future if possible? Thank you! c:
@Ambiance you're turn
@Ambiance you're turn
Woo, spooky babs!
Woo, spooky babs!
@Husky
Add me to the pinglist please <3
@Husky
Add me to the pinglist please <3
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13