Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~* Twilight Glacies *~ XXX/Y Veilspuns
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76
@Plancake I so forgot to mark this inactive for now; that dragon was sold a while back. HOWEVER, the parents are ready-to-breed, so I can put them on a nest tomorrow and let you know when they hatch, and give you a discount for the inconvenience ^^
@Plancake I so forgot to mark this inactive for now; that dragon was sold a while back. HOWEVER, the parents are ready-to-breed, so I can put them on a nest tomorrow and let you know when they hatch, and give you a discount for the inconvenience ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Whoops, I tend to get excited but then forget to take note of the title. That would be amazing! Thank you!
@Natakiro

Whoops, I tend to get excited but then forget to take note of the title. That would be amazing! Thank you!
@Plancake No, you read it right before; I literally just edited the title XD And was there a particular breed/gender you wanted from that pair, or did you still only want a Nocturne Female?
@Plancake No, you read it right before; I literally just edited the title XD And was there a particular breed/gender you wanted from that pair, or did you still only want a Nocturne Female?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Haha! I'd love a female nocturne, but any female if one is not available
@Natakiro

Haha! I'd love a female nocturne, but any female if one is not available
Can I have number 3 black ice? @Natakiro
Can I have number 3 black ice? @Natakiro
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
@Dragonlover858 I haven't updated this in a while, hence why I previously marked it as away, so I no longer have that dragon. I can let you have one when they breed again, though!
@Dragonlover858 I haven't updated this in a while, hence why I previously marked it as away, so I no longer have that dragon. I can let you have one when they breed again, though!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
Hello @Natakiro

I am interested in a male hatchling from the Aquazel_Hyquaran pair. How much would that go for and would you be willing to mate them when you have a free nest?
Hello @Natakiro

I am interested in a male hatchling from the Aquazel_Hyquaran pair. How much would that go for and would you be willing to mate them when you have a free nest?
@DawnWeyr I would probably list it for like 15-20kt, but I could just give it to you for free, if you wanted ^^ And sure thing, I will put them on a nest tomorrow. :D
@DawnWeyr I would probably list it for like 15-20kt, but I could just give it to you for free, if you wanted ^^ And sure thing, I will put them on a nest tomorrow. :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Awesome! I am happy to pay. Thanks!
@Natakiro Awesome! I am happy to pay. Thanks!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MZ9sdgw.png[/img][/center]
MZ9sdgw.png
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76