Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvled fodder - Screaming Spitfires
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
Open for business. Happy pushing, Plague & Light!
Open for business. Happy pushing, Plague & Light!
Bestiary completion quest || Celestial Volcano Hatchery || swaps here in season
!Bump! Sorry the main body isn't updated for the current battle, but we do have mercs with plenty of stock now!
!Bump! Sorry the main body isn't updated for the current battle, but we do have mercs with plenty of stock now!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Screaming Spitfires now has a self-editable pinglist for new stock! Check it out on our sheet!
@protowilson could you add this info to the OP? :D

E: also, the OP still says 'battle of the first four' ;)
Screaming Spitfires now has a self-editable pinglist for new stock! Check it out on our sheet!
@protowilson could you add this info to the OP? :D

E: also, the OP still says 'battle of the first four' ;)
oMAEOf6.gif
*poke*
*poke*
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
up up!
up up!
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
What are your prices for buying bulk leveled fodder? :)
What are your prices for buying bulk leveled fodder? :)
@GreenCatGhost

We're currently not taking bulk orders, but if you are interested in ordering from us, I could do level 4s for you for 1k above fodder floor, and check if anyone else is up for it ;)
@GreenCatGhost

We're currently not taking bulk orders, but if you are interested in ordering from us, I could do level 4s for you for 1k above fodder floor, and check if anyone else is up for it ;)
oMAEOf6.gif
@Physics

If you mean that all level 4s would be 10k, I will absolutely take them. All of them, as many as possible.
@Physics

If you mean that all level 4s would be 10k, I will absolutely take them. All of them, as many as possible.
@GreencatGhost

They would be 11K. The 9K fodder is fluctuating on how many pages there are so 10K is where the window is at currently.
@GreencatGhost

They would be 11K. The 9K fodder is fluctuating on how many pages there are so 10K is where the window is at currently.
@SunsetFoxGlove

I can go ahead and order them at 10.5k for now until the fodder prices rise more, but can promise you a never ending order until then.
@SunsetFoxGlove

I can go ahead and order them at 10.5k for now until the fodder prices rise more, but can promise you a never ending order until then.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33