Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 864 865
@darkstormyheart You certainly can! My internet's being a little glitchy so it may take me a bit to respond, but I'll get to it ASAP! Thank you!
@darkstormyheart You certainly can! My internet's being a little glitchy so it may take me a bit to respond, but I'll get to it ASAP! Thank you!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Could you add me to the general ping list? Love what you're doing on here! @hannahbbug3
Could you add me to the general ping list? Love what you're doing on here! @hannahbbug3
wpEE9mo.png
@CassMoon Of course! I just added a new Imp girl to the front page, check her out!
@CassMoon Of course! I just added a new Imp girl to the front page, check her out!
Up!
Up!
@hannahbbug3

Can I buy Cashmere I fell in love with his colors ^.^
@hannahbbug3

Can I buy Cashmere I fell in love with his colors ^.^
@WaterRaccoon Of course! You can purchase him off the AH right away, or send me a CR for him in exchange for 5kt!

Would you like to be added to the pinglist? :D If so, please let me know if you have any specifications for dragons in mind, or if you just want the general ping!
@WaterRaccoon Of course! You can purchase him off the AH right away, or send me a CR for him in exchange for 5kt!

Would you like to be added to the pinglist? :D If so, please let me know if you have any specifications for dragons in mind, or if you just want the general ping!
@hannahbbug3

I would love to be added to your general pinglist and thanks for letting me buy Cashmere :)
@hannahbbug3

I would love to be added to your general pinglist and thanks for letting me buy Cashmere :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 864 865