Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Faether Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/1aa5/f/2015/224/6/8/faether_banner_by_twinkarma-d95cglb.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/H0peA0c.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/Tj1DEIL.png[/img] [/center] This is an informal hatchery devoted to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1514068/1]Faether[/url], a subspecies of Fae you can read more about by clicking the link! If you're new to the Faether and want to check the criteria, see examples or otherwise contribute, check that thread. If you want a Faether of a particular breed, please let us know and we'll add you to the appropriate pinglists. This isn't just for specific people - if you've got the rare dragon that matches a Faether description, please please post it here! They're exceedingly rare, hard to find, and collectors need all the help we can get! [b]KNOWN ACTIVE BREEDERS[/b] [i]Fae, lovely as they are, aren't the most in demand breed so some breeders may only breed their pairs if specifically requested. If that is the case, their profile will note so![/i] Please ping me if you want to go on this list! @Silverskeejee (Ice, Fire, Plague, Nature, Arcane, False Water/Ice breeding pairs active)[i]Breed On Request[/i] @Airys (Arcane) @Akaittou (Shadow - multiple variants, Light/Shadow False Faether) @TwinKarma (Shadow, Water, Nature, Earth) @Seleya (Ice, black ice variant) @songwithnosoul (Water) @Koneko (Light) @Dragonmage (Light, On Request) If you're posting a Faether, please can you post them under one of the following headings: [b]COMPLETE[/b] This is a complete Faether - they have the right genes, element, everything! They're good to terrorise your clan! [b]PROJECT[/b] The colors and element match, but the dragon needs either the right genes or a breed change. [b]ANCESTOR[/b] This dragon can't be a Faether, but could be used to breed one. Maybe they're the right colors but wrong element, or very close to a combo.
faether_banner_by_twinkarma-d95cglb.png
H0peA0c.pngTj1DEIL.png

This is an informal hatchery devoted to the Faether, a subspecies of Fae you can read more about by clicking the link! If you're new to the Faether and want to check the criteria, see examples or otherwise contribute, check that thread. If you want a Faether of a particular breed, please let us know and we'll add you to the appropriate pinglists.

This isn't just for specific people - if you've got the rare dragon that matches a Faether description, please please post it here! They're exceedingly rare, hard to find, and collectors need all the help we can get!

KNOWN ACTIVE BREEDERS
Fae, lovely as they are, aren't the most in demand breed so some breeders may only breed their pairs if specifically requested. If that is the case, their profile will note so!
Please ping me if you want to go on this list!
@Silverskeejee (Ice, Fire, Plague, Nature, Arcane, False Water/Ice breeding pairs active)Breed On Request
@Airys (Arcane)
@Akaittou (Shadow - multiple variants, Light/Shadow False Faether)
@TwinKarma (Shadow, Water, Nature, Earth)
@Seleya (Ice, black ice variant)
@songwithnosoul (Water)
@Koneko (Light)
@Dragonmage (Light, On Request)

If you're posting a Faether, please can you post them under one of the following headings:
COMPLETE
This is a complete Faether - they have the right genes, element, everything! They're good to terrorise your clan!

PROJECT
The colors and element match, but the dragon needs either the right genes or a breed change.

ANCESTOR
This dragon can't be a Faether, but could be used to breed one. Maybe they're the right colors but wrong element, or very close to a combo.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
Ping Lists:
Please note pings will be for project dragons as well as fully gened ones. These guys are so rare you may not want to pass the opportunity up!

ALL FAETHER
This is for all Faether and False Faether.

@Lusitania @shanncrafter @UserOfShadows @Koneko @spacepixie @TheBestiary @Filbert @nika @Snowkitty16 @TwinKarma @Akaittou @Fawntastic @Dragonmage @Airys @articsocean @Aerionai @Sillette @patronissimo @ShadesofCyan @Raaxon @IgnisFlamel @willster8ds @willowminnow @Muszka @Koneko @Capcicle @Silverskeejee @Kitori @Filbert

Full Faether only, no projects:
@MadisonFae
@GoldenBeetle

PURE FAETHER ONLY
Only pure elemental Faethers!
@Aravis @Neffi

FALSE FAETHER
For people who only want False Faether.

SPECIFIC ELEMENTS
As it says on the tin, you're looking for a specific element and only those elements.

Arcane: @StormyDragon
Earth:
Fire:
Ice:
Light: @AliciaA
Lightning: @AliciaA, @StormyDragon
Nature: @StormyDragon
Plague:
Shadow: @Mosflow, @StormyDragon @Dragonaxew @AliciaA
Water:
Wind: @Scybilla

ANCESTORS
You're trying to pin down a specific dragon to breed off and need help! Post your requests and we'll see if anyone can help.

Silverskeejee - On the look out for Aqua/Teal/Midnight for Lightning Faether. Will accept dragons that have 2 of these colors and the 3rd is 2 steps away or similar. e.g. Aqua/Teal/Shadow, Seafoam/Teal/Obsidian.
Ping Lists:
Please note pings will be for project dragons as well as fully gened ones. These guys are so rare you may not want to pass the opportunity up!

ALL FAETHER
This is for all Faether and False Faether.

@Lusitania @shanncrafter @UserOfShadows @Koneko @spacepixie @TheBestiary @Filbert @nika @Snowkitty16 @TwinKarma @Akaittou @Fawntastic @Dragonmage @Airys @articsocean @Aerionai @Sillette @patronissimo @ShadesofCyan @Raaxon @IgnisFlamel @willster8ds @willowminnow @Muszka @Koneko @Capcicle @Silverskeejee @Kitori @Filbert

Full Faether only, no projects:
@MadisonFae
@GoldenBeetle

PURE FAETHER ONLY
Only pure elemental Faethers!
@Aravis @Neffi

FALSE FAETHER
For people who only want False Faether.

SPECIFIC ELEMENTS
As it says on the tin, you're looking for a specific element and only those elements.

Arcane: @StormyDragon
Earth:
Fire:
Ice:
Light: @AliciaA
Lightning: @AliciaA, @StormyDragon
Nature: @StormyDragon
Plague:
Shadow: @Mosflow, @StormyDragon @Dragonaxew @AliciaA
Water:
Wind: @Scybilla

ANCESTORS
You're trying to pin down a specific dragon to breed off and need help! Post your requests and we'll see if anyone can help.

Silverskeejee - On the look out for Aqua/Teal/Midnight for Lightning Faether. Will accept dragons that have 2 of these colors and the 3rd is 2 steps away or similar. e.g. Aqua/Teal/Shadow, Seafoam/Teal/Obsidian.
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee
Could I be pinged for False Faether as well? Or is that included in all Faether?
And I'll delete my post after this if you need it for something.
@Silverskeejee
Could I be pinged for False Faether as well? Or is that included in all Faether?
And I'll delete my post after this if you need it for something.
no
@MadisonFae

All Faether would include False too ^_^ Should have clarified! And we're open so no need to delete the post. Going to give it some time for people to say yay or nay to ping lists, rather than me spamming people over and over.
@MadisonFae

All Faether would include False too ^_^ Should have clarified! And we're open so no need to delete the post. Going to give it some time for people to say yay or nay to ping lists, rather than me spamming people over and over.
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee Add to my breeding list full Shadow Faether as well, please. I have a nest coming up of bluish-ones, and plan on also breeding the more traditional purples.
@Silverskeejee Add to my breeding list full Shadow Faether as well, please. I have a nest coming up of bluish-ones, and plan on also breeding the more traditional purples.
d5iO8A5.png L8Hk5wd.png NZB3p5y.png 9lup5L3.pnglZ9hmNF.pnglZ9hmNF.png
@Akaittou Done!
@Akaittou Done!
GMT (+8 FR)
I have a Shadow faether pair in progress, Lavender, Purple, Royal I just need to get the seraph gene for one and I'll have faethers and mayfaethers when bread in a shadow nest. *so excited* also my false faether and other glimmer baby has only given me babies close to faethers. but I'll keep trying. :)
I have a Shadow faether pair in progress, Lavender, Purple, Royal I just need to get the seraph gene for one and I'll have faethers and mayfaethers when bread in a shadow nest. *so excited* also my false faether and other glimmer baby has only given me babies close to faethers. but I'll keep trying. :)
hl5liS3.png
@Silverskeejee Mind adding me to the ping list? I'm only interested in Faethers though, not False Faethers.
@Silverskeejee Mind adding me to the ping list? I'm only interested in Faethers though, not False Faethers.
pvrYQJc.png
@silverskeejee: your link isn't working and I'm so curious about this subspecies! Can you ping me when the info is back up? :)
@silverskeejee: your link isn't working and I'm so curious about this subspecies! Can you ping me when the info is back up? :)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad
Whoops! There, fixed it for you.
@SakuraDryad
Whoops! There, fixed it for you.
GMT (+8 FR)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26