Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 443 444
@SilentHowleng Of course, you're added!
@SilentHowleng Of course, you're added!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

Could I be added to the list please? I'm interested in unbred dragons from Ice flight, black/blue/white ranges preferred but I'll look at others too!
@Jaigalaar

Could I be added to the list please? I'm interested in unbred dragons from Ice flight, black/blue/white ranges preferred but I'll look at others too!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@DancingHare You've been added!
@DancingHare You've been added!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalar
Can I ask to be on the pinglist please? I’d also like a specific request for Females on Feb 28, June 13 and May 13. Thank you!
@Jaigalar
Can I ask to be on the pinglist please? I’d also like a specific request for Females on Feb 28, June 13 and May 13. Thank you!
@MoonlightStyx You're down for all of it!
@MoonlightStyx You're down for all of it!
CyxcE9w.png
@SilverQuark Of course, you're now there!
@SilverQuark Of course, you're now there!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar Found an oldie on the AH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2390192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23902/2390192_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jaigalaar Found an oldie on the AH

2390192_350.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@Jaigalaar

Hey there! I have an imperial I bought from here that I have since fallen out of love with and would love to send her back for another chance, if you would take her :')

I also have another one I picked up as fodder a few weeks ago, but she's unfortunately not under 3mil.. I know you don't take those, but do you know where I could send her? She's unbred with nice colors so I would hate for her to go to someone who doesn't realize her (small) worth xD
@Jaigalaar

Hey there! I have an imperial I bought from here that I have since fallen out of love with and would love to send her back for another chance, if you would take her :')

I also have another one I picked up as fodder a few weeks ago, but she's unfortunately not under 3mil.. I know you don't take those, but do you know where I could send her? She's unbred with nice colors so I would hate for her to go to someone who doesn't realize her (small) worth xD
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali We'll happily take the first girl back in! As for the second, you could try advertising her at 7th Have as they cater to a wider range of 7 digits. :)
@Rahkali We'll happily take the first girl back in! As for the second, you could try advertising her at 7th Have as they cater to a wider range of 7 digits. :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar
Thank you so much!! Shall I send her directly to you?~ And I'll definitely see if they'll take the other girl :D
@Jaigalaar
Thank you so much!! Shall I send her directly to you?~ And I'll definitely see if they'll take the other girl :D
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 443 444