Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ::Circuit City:: (HIATUS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@WildFlora new hatchling alert! ^^ @RoyalWitch @zingara Ghost in the Shell has [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1505299#12406821]hatched[/url] a beautiful baby boy! If you're interested in buying him, please let me know and I'll send CR, first come first served! If he's not to your taste, I'll keep you on the Ghost in the Shell pinglist till they throw something you love or you advise me otherwise ^^ and you can always add lore bits- details in the first post! [indent][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/23d54ae997b5ffa42399346bfda5abcc/tumblr_nt9m7lCUd51ut6r3jo1_250.png[/img][/indent]
@WildFlora new hatchling alert! ^^

@RoyalWitch @zingara Ghost in the Shell has hatched a beautiful baby boy! If you're interested in buying him, please let me know and I'll send CR, first come first served! If he's not to your taste, I'll keep you on the Ghost in the Shell pinglist till they throw something you love or you advise me otherwise ^^

and you can always add lore bits- details in the first post!

tumblr_nt9m7lCUd51ut6r3jo1_250.png
oTVkboM.png
[center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/mistyrealm2/2iqg8k4.jpg_zpsrabhu4ui.png[/img][/center]
2iqg8k4.jpg_zpsrabhu4ui.png
@rivix
@meredith44
@Icecreampants
@littlestdragon
@slambam
@DescendentMoon

Sorry for the sudden ping! But I've spoken with all of you at one time or another about Lore Bits, my starter lore service I had planned in the works for some time. I wanted to let you know that it's now up and active as a part of my new hatchery! you can check out examples and prices here in the first post.

Thanks all for your encouragement and interest in the idea, and please think of me if you ever run across a special dragon that would be perfect with some Lore Bits :) (and if you're interested in any of my breeding pairs, I'm delighted to add you to pinglists ;D)
@rivix
@meredith44
@Icecreampants
@littlestdragon
@slambam
@DescendentMoon

Sorry for the sudden ping! But I've spoken with all of you at one time or another about Lore Bits, my starter lore service I had planned in the works for some time. I wanted to let you know that it's now up and active as a part of my new hatchery! you can check out examples and prices here in the first post.

Thanks all for your encouragement and interest in the idea, and please think of me if you ever run across a special dragon that would be perfect with some Lore Bits :) (and if you're interested in any of my breeding pairs, I'm delighted to add you to pinglists ;D)
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

I'd love to be on the walled city pinglist :)

And still love your lore idea! I might have to utilize that!
@patronissimo

I'd love to be on the walled city pinglist :)

And still love your lore idea! I might have to utilize that!
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rivix yay hi! I'll happily add you on :D

and I love writing Lore Bits so yes please do! it'd be my pleasure! whether for a Walled City baby or any other dragons you pick up who need a little love XD
@Rivix yay hi! I'll happily add you on :D

and I love writing Lore Bits so yes please do! it'd be my pleasure! whether for a Walled City baby or any other dragons you pick up who need a little love XD
oTVkboM.png
Got some new Exalt Rescues :D

Check them out here!
Got some new Exalt Rescues :D

Check them out here!
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo Oh man, I think I love absolutely everything. Can I be added to your general pinglist?

And for the moment.... I adore so many of those resues but apparently I'm a sucker for seafoam today. Could I take the Militant, please?
@patronissimo Oh man, I think I love absolutely everything. Can I be added to your general pinglist?

And for the moment.... I adore so many of those resues but apparently I'm a sucker for seafoam today. Could I take the Militant, please?
Na5WGHa.png
@inkexplosions Ahh, of course! I'm so glad you like my hatchery, ahh, makes me so happy!! XDDD

I'm sending you a CR for The Militant, and adding you to the general pinglist ^^ please remember me if you'd ever like any lore/bio added to your babs, it'd be my pleasure :3
@inkexplosions Ahh, of course! I'm so glad you like my hatchery, ahh, makes me so happy!! XDDD

I'm sending you a CR for The Militant, and adding you to the general pinglist ^^ please remember me if you'd ever like any lore/bio added to your babs, it'd be my pleasure :3
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo Your hatchery basically hits right on all my buttons. Circuits have ALWAYS been my favorite and yours are so gorgeous!

I'm actually trying to figure out lore for my babies right now (I was silly and did not start back when I *didn't* have over 50 dragons, and now I have to go back and figure out what I want to do. XD) so I may take you up on this sometime, too.
@patronissimo Your hatchery basically hits right on all my buttons. Circuits have ALWAYS been my favorite and yours are so gorgeous!

I'm actually trying to figure out lore for my babies right now (I was silly and did not start back when I *didn't* have over 50 dragons, and now I have to go back and figure out what I want to do. XD) so I may take you up on this sometime, too.
Na5WGHa.png
@inkexplosions pfft I feel you. I have so much lore in my head for all of them, including the breeding pairs, just ready to be used... the second I bother to write them down. XDD thanks soo much, you really made my night, honestly ^^
@inkexplosions pfft I feel you. I have so much lore in my head for all of them, including the breeding pairs, just ready to be used... the second I bother to write them down. XDD thanks soo much, you really made my night, honestly ^^
oTVkboM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33