Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glimmer Glowbelly Interest Check!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! I know we're all waiting with bated breath for the day with Glimmer finally drops! I certainly am! I've been saving Gems for weeks on end. Assuming that Glimmer is going to cost the same as Circuit (1200g), I'm going to be able to gene up a beautiful Glowbelly pair! I want to check interest now and comprise a ping list of people who might be interested in this pairing's babies when Glimmer finally arrives! Once Glimmer is on the Market, I'm going to completely gene up this pair. The proud Papa will be Blackreach, who will look like this, only with Glimmer instead of Underbelly: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=12&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=31&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] And his mate, Volvidon, who will look like this, except Glimmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=12&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=31&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Their hatchlings are [i]guaranteed [/i]to be: [b]Breed[/b]: 50% Imperial / 50% Nocturne [b]Primary[/b]: 100% Iridescent, 50% Midnight / 50% Shadow [b]Secondary[/b]: 100% Facet, 100% Shadow [b]Tertiary[/b]: 100% Glimmer, 100% Seafoam [b]Element[/b]: Shadow eyes Already on the Pinglist: (Checking that you still want to be here! And sorry for pinging you twice, my mistake!) @MoonsEnvoy @Akihiko @Whimcreep @silverrowan Please ping me (@MallyMcAlli) if you're interested!
Hello!

I know we're all waiting with bated breath for the day with Glimmer finally drops! I certainly am! I've been saving Gems for weeks on end. Assuming that Glimmer is going to cost the same as Circuit (1200g), I'm going to be able to gene up a beautiful Glowbelly pair!

I want to check interest now and comprise a ping list of people who might be interested in this pairing's babies when Glimmer finally arrives!

Once Glimmer is on the Market, I'm going to completely gene up this pair. The proud Papa will be Blackreach, who will look like this, only with Glimmer instead of Underbelly:

dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=12&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=31&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

And his mate, Volvidon, who will look like this, except Glimmer:

dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=12&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=31&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Their hatchlings are guaranteed to be:

Breed: 50% Imperial / 50% Nocturne
Primary: 100% Iridescent, 50% Midnight / 50% Shadow
Secondary: 100% Facet, 100% Shadow
Tertiary: 100% Glimmer, 100% Seafoam
Element: Shadow eyes

Already on the Pinglist: (Checking that you still want to be here! And sorry for pinging you twice, my mistake!)
@MoonsEnvoy
@Akihiko
@Whimcreep
@silverrowan

Please ping me (@MallyMcAlli) if you're interested!
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
^^
^^
^^
^^
@MallyMcAlli

i would be interested!
@MallyMcAlli

i would be interested!
@MallyMcAlli
Ping me too please~
@MallyMcAlli
Ping me too please~
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@kidotsubomi @Aeonox Added both of you! Thanks for your interest! :)
@kidotsubomi @Aeonox Added both of you! Thanks for your interest! :)
^^
^^
^^
^^
@MallyMcAlli

Definitely still want to be here. :) I'm excited about this project! Don't worry about the pings, either - it happens sometimes.
@MallyMcAlli

Definitely still want to be here. :) I'm excited about this project! Don't worry about the pings, either - it happens sometimes.
@MallyMCAlli

Yes, I still wish to be on this list ^^ Thanks for asking again though, and don't worry about the double pings ^^
@MallyMCAlli

Yes, I still wish to be on this list ^^ Thanks for asking again though, and don't worry about the double pings ^^
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5