Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Outliers: A Subspecies Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151
@Serilda

Can you add me to the pinglist for Shroomlings? If they have a female with aqua tert I'd definitely reserve her, but I dunno if reservations can be that specific ahh
@Serilda

Can you add me to the pinglist for Shroomlings? If they have a female with aqua tert I'd definitely reserve her, but I dunno if reservations can be that specific ahh
@GoddessOfDragons

Yes, of course! I will add you to the reserve list now. Those shroomling babies will be here any day and yes, we are hoping for gorgeous!
@GoddessOfDragons

Yes, of course! I will add you to the reserve list now. Those shroomling babies will be here any day and yes, we are hoping for gorgeous!
1WDkW5k.jpg
Thanks! Their colors are so pretty, they'll fit in well with my clan.
Thanks! Their colors are so pretty, they'll fit in well with my clan.
@cactass

There is only one person ahead of you on the reserve list. If there is a female with aqua tert and she is not claimed then you will get her.

So, I will add you to the general pinglist for the Shroomlings and also add you to the reserve list for a female with aqua tert, with the understanding that the general Shroomling pinglist is first come, first served.

Does that make sense?
@cactass

There is only one person ahead of you on the reserve list. If there is a female with aqua tert and she is not claimed then you will get her.

So, I will add you to the general pinglist for the Shroomlings and also add you to the reserve list for a female with aqua tert, with the understanding that the general Shroomling pinglist is first come, first served.

Does that make sense?
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda
Yes, thank you.
@Serilda
Yes, thank you.
@Serilda
Can you also add me to the ping list for the shroomling pair. I have a soft spot for midnight dragons <3
@Serilda
Can you also add me to the ping list for the shroomling pair. I have a soft spot for midnight dragons <3

@AsexualDragon

Consider yourself added and thanks for stopping in!

@AsexualDragon

Consider yourself added and thanks for stopping in!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@serilda

Hello! can i please be added to the Shroomling and the Glimmerling pinglists ^_^
@serilda

Hello! can i please be added to the Shroomling and the Glimmerling pinglists ^_^
@obveously

I will add you to both of those lists now. Thanks for visiting Outliers!
@obveously

I will add you to both of those lists now. Thanks for visiting Outliers!
1WDkW5k.jpg
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
LIsvgUw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151