Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Outliers: A Subspecies Hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 150 151
@Serilda
Thanks, shes lovely!
I'll nab her. :)
@Serilda
Thanks, shes lovely!
I'll nab her. :)
affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
LIsvgUw.png
@Whimzica

She is lovely, isn't she? I will set the CR now. Would you like to remain on the ping list for the Shroomlings or be moved to the general ping list?
@Whimzica

She is lovely, isn't she? I will set the CR now. Would you like to remain on the ping list for the Shroomlings or be moved to the general ping list?
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda
Im a fairly new player, just joined on June registration. Ive been trying to put together my own hatchery as of late, so I've been checking out the various hatcheries I see come through.... And I must say.... Your hatchery is the nicest, cleanest, and best one I have seen yet.
I hope to have a Hatchery as great as yours someday.
(also, could you put me on your general pinglist please?)
@Serilda
Im a fairly new player, just joined on June registration. Ive been trying to put together my own hatchery as of late, so I've been checking out the various hatcheries I see come through.... And I must say.... Your hatchery is the nicest, cleanest, and best one I have seen yet.
I hope to have a Hatchery as great as yours someday.
(also, could you put me on your general pinglist please?)
@Konjester

I want to thank you for stopping by Outliers and taking the time to post such very kind words.

Hatcheries come in all shapes and sizes; I have a genuine interest in the subspecies dragons and have a desire to do my little part to make them better known throughout the general FR community.

Get settled into FR, determine what you love and go for it!

Welcome to Flight Rising and I am happy to add you to the general ping list!!!
@Konjester

I want to thank you for stopping by Outliers and taking the time to post such very kind words.

Hatcheries come in all shapes and sizes; I have a genuine interest in the subspecies dragons and have a desire to do my little part to make them better known throughout the general FR community.

Get settled into FR, determine what you love and go for it!

Welcome to Flight Rising and I am happy to add you to the general ping list!!!
1WDkW5k.jpg
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
WRcl6DV.png
@Esgelrothion
@Trigenby
@Konjeste

Drache and Kristall have just hatched four beautiful CryMage babies!!

See them on the first page!
@Esgelrothion
@Trigenby
@Konjeste

Drache and Kristall have just hatched four beautiful CryMage babies!!

See them on the first page!
1WDkW5k.jpg
affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
LIsvgUw.png
***Affiliate bump!***
***Affiliate bump!***
@Esgelrothion
@Trigenby
@Konjester
@Cato

The white Chesser pair, have had twin girls! Oh my goodness, those Shadow eyes!! See them here.
@Esgelrothion
@Trigenby
@Konjester
@Cato

The white Chesser pair, have had twin girls! Oh my goodness, those Shadow eyes!! See them here.
1WDkW5k.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 150 151