Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | »Zhade's Hatchery« AURABOA
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 371 372
@DeathZhade

aahh i see. ice eyes would be great!! mainly interested if there is a wc male, though i'd still definitely consider coatls/females. would you be willing to haggle on the prices, though? o: i got her for 50g so i'm a bit tentative on buying a derg identical to her for over 2x the price. perhaps 75g? ^^;;
@DeathZhade

aahh i see. ice eyes would be great!! mainly interested if there is a wc male, though i'd still definitely consider coatls/females. would you be willing to haggle on the prices, though? o: i got her for 50g so i'm a bit tentative on buying a derg identical to her for over 2x the price. perhaps 75g? ^^;;
@DeathZhade could I buy the double pearl girl?
@DeathZhade could I buy the double pearl girl?
Emblem-2_100px.png
@DeathZhade

I have room for the imp boy now, if you still have him! Sorry for the long wait!!
@DeathZhade

I have room for the imp boy now, if you still have him! Sorry for the long wait!!
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
@DeathZhade
can I be added to the pinglist
@DeathZhade
can I be added to the pinglist
UZVTEBc.png
@CoffeeGhoul
Sure :)
@CoffeeGhoul
Sure :)
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade
I'd love to be added to the general ping list, please :)
@DeathZhade
I'd love to be added to the general ping list, please :)
wihamzM.png
@cartel
Added :)
@cartel
Added :)
E5NiyJY.png
@mystiki
Sure :) it’s been long since I last bred them, so of course I’ll match the for sale price of similar dragons
@mystiki
Sure :) it’s been long since I last bred them, so of course I’ll match the for sale price of similar dragons
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade

awesome!!
@DeathZhade

awesome!!
Bumpity lowered some prices :3
Bumpity lowered some prices :3
E5NiyJY.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 371 372