Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ºJo's Gen1sº Unbred, Triple Gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@HiddenMica @JovaniSkye 310k on mag/royal/mag
@HiddenMica @JovaniSkye 310k on mag/royal/mag
@jovaniskye @saphariadragon

I can offer my spare Ice Sprite (currently 384k on the AH) for Mr Prettypants the Banana/Leaf/White boy.

EDIT: Thankyou so much! XD
@jovaniskye @saphariadragon

I can offer my spare Ice Sprite (currently 384k on the AH) for Mr Prettypants the Banana/Leaf/White boy.

EDIT: Thankyou so much! XD
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam - Iccceeeee Spriiiiitteeeee *_* Emerging from the shadows, thanks for your bid ^^ The lowest Ice Sprite on the AH is 379k as of right now, so I am accepting it as a bid of 379k @saphariadragon @mackledaddy

@thanksmeg - Updated, thank you!

@Talonflame - You've won the Sky/Purple/Stone Suicine! ^^ I am sending you a CR! Thank you for bidding!

@christina - You've won the Rust/Tangerine/Gold! ^^ I'm sending you a CR! Thank you for bidding on her!
@Nequam - Iccceeeee Spriiiiitteeeee *_* Emerging from the shadows, thanks for your bid ^^ The lowest Ice Sprite on the AH is 379k as of right now, so I am accepting it as a bid of 379k @saphariadragon @mackledaddy

@thanksmeg - Updated, thank you!

@Talonflame - You've won the Sky/Purple/Stone Suicine! ^^ I am sending you a CR! Thank you for bidding!

@christina - You've won the Rust/Tangerine/Gold! ^^ I'm sending you a CR! Thank you for bidding on her!
@HiddenMica - You've won the Denim/White/Denim! ^^ My favorite! I'm sending you a CR, thank you for bidding on him - I hope you do wonderful things with him! ^^
@HiddenMica - You've won the Denim/White/Denim! ^^ My favorite! I'm sending you a CR, thank you for bidding on him - I hope you do wonderful things with him! ^^
@JovaniSkye is Ivory/Brown/Swamp still up for grabs? I've been thinking and I'm thinking I need to kick some dragons out of my lair to make room :)
@JovaniSkye is Ivory/Brown/Swamp still up for grabs? I've been thinking and I'm thinking I need to kick some dragons out of my lair to make room :)
tAG5FSv.pngIaXpQP4.png
@Flameswind - Yep! No bids on that boy yet ^^
@Flameswind - Yep! No bids on that boy yet ^^
And a joyous bump because I just finished Fehu off! :D Half my Wildclaw Gen 1 pair is now complete! ^^ Just torn on Ehwaz's tert gene and then need to change her breed. :3
And a joyous bump because I just finished Fehu off! :D Half my Wildclaw Gen 1 pair is now complete! ^^ Just torn on Ehwaz's tert gene and then need to change her breed. :3
@Nequam - Congratulations, you've won the Banana/Leaf/White male (that I am STILL getting messages about)! I accept your offer of an Ice Sprite, thank you so much for bidding, everyone!

@thanksmeg - Congratulations, you've won the Magenta/Royal/Magenta! I will send you a Crossroads! Thanks for bidding, everyone! ^^
@Nequam - Congratulations, you've won the Banana/Leaf/White male (that I am STILL getting messages about)! I accept your offer of an Ice Sprite, thank you so much for bidding, everyone!

@thanksmeg - Congratulations, you've won the Magenta/Royal/Magenta! I will send you a Crossroads! Thanks for bidding, everyone! ^^
@JovaniSkye WHY has noone bought the Tomato/Rose/Storm yet?! MUCH TEMPTATION!!
@JovaniSkye WHY has noone bought the Tomato/Rose/Storm yet?! MUCH TEMPTATION!!
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala - Haha, because she looooovvveeessss you~ xD I'm not certain, I had a couple people interested, but no one's bid. Alas. She will sit unloved and alone... *hands her to you with big mopey eyes*
@KittersKamala - Haha, because she looooovvveeessss you~ xD I'm not certain, I had a couple people interested, but no one's bid. Alas. She will sit unloved and alone... *hands her to you with big mopey eyes*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74