Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ºJo's Gen1sº Unbred, Triple Gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@saphariadragon
@jovaniskye

170kT.
@saphariadragon
@jovaniskye

170kT.
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@christina - 24 hours after the last bid, I don't like long wait times... Updated your bid, thank you!

@mackledaddy - Updated, thank you!
@christina - 24 hours after the last bid, I don't like long wait times... Updated your bid, thank you!

@jovaniskye @mackledaddy 200k
@jovaniskye @mackledaddy 200k
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@saphariadragon
@jovaniskye

210kT.
@saphariadragon
@jovaniskye

210kT.
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@saphariadragon - Whoops, you've been outbid

***I have to go run some errands, so I will be offline for a bit, but for the most part I'll be online all of today***
@saphariadragon - Whoops, you've been outbid

***I have to go run some errands, so I will be offline for a bit, but for the most part I'll be online all of today***
@JovaniSkye @christina 250k
@JovaniSkye @christina 250k
@JovaniSkye
200k on the Denim/white/Denim! :D

@christina @thanksmeg
And 300k on the magenta/royal/magenta
@JovaniSkye
200k on the Denim/white/Denim! :D

@christina @thanksmeg
And 300k on the magenta/royal/magenta
@JovaniSkye
Oh that's perfect for me. I'll only be able to get online sporadically this week so now I don't need to worry about getting on at a specific time for her.
@JovaniSkye
Oh that's perfect for me. I'll only be able to get online sporadically this week so now I don't need to worry about getting on at a specific time for her.
i never know what to put in signatures
***I'm back!!! I should be around for the rest of the day! If I don't respond immediately it's because I'm going to be playing in the Coli xD ***

@christina - I've run into a lot of instances where I found a Dragon I LOVED but the time was pushed out so far, and people would ask to be pinged as it got closer, so I'd spend, like, four days fretting, and then it would get WAY out of my budget after I had waited for so long, and I'd be bummed. Having it end 24 hours after the last bid means people can't really snipe it, because it'll just restart, and if there's interest, then there's interest, and if there's not, then there's not. If someone's considering one and bids, I'd rather they just get it then wait a week for someone to pay a little more. xD /rambleramble

@HiddenMica - Updated, thank you! That Denim/White/Denim boy is my favorite of all in this round, but I just... couldn't settle on what to do with him. :/
***I'm back!!! I should be around for the rest of the day! If I don't respond immediately it's because I'm going to be playing in the Coli xD ***

@christina - I've run into a lot of instances where I found a Dragon I LOVED but the time was pushed out so far, and people would ask to be pinged as it got closer, so I'd spend, like, four days fretting, and then it would get WAY out of my budget after I had waited for so long, and I'd be bummed. Having it end 24 hours after the last bid means people can't really snipe it, because it'll just restart, and if there's interest, then there's interest, and if there's not, then there's not. If someone's considering one and bids, I'd rather they just get it then wait a week for someone to pay a little more. xD /rambleramble

@HiddenMica - Updated, thank you! That Denim/White/Denim boy is my favorite of all in this round, but I just... couldn't settle on what to do with him. :/
@jovaniskye 250k (part of it may be made of gems)
@mackledaddy
@jovaniskye 250k (part of it may be made of gems)
@mackledaddy
frsigbannersmskinny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74