Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | closed
[size=6]Since no one bid, I'm going to redo this soon.[/size] Hello, I hatched this girl at the end of July, and was surprised that she was XYX, with decent colors. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53894077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538941/53894077_350.png[/img] [/url] She is the [b]only[/b] dragon on the site with these colors, active or exalted. Good for unique breeding projects or simply wanting rare dragons. Scries: [morphology=85048][morphology=85051][morphology=85055] ----- [size=5]STARTING BID: [b]1000g[/b][/size] -Auction ends [b]August 24th, 20:00 FR time[/b] -1 hour snipe guard in place for bids placed within the last hour of the auction -Gems preferred, treasure also accepted. No items -Gem to treasure ratio: 1:1000 -[b]Please ping me AND the highest bidder when you bid[/b] Highest Bidder: none ----- LDP: @/TheClockworkHowl @/beepboopitsme Pinglist: [size=2]@1sash1 @5h4d0wdu57 @arka @aersolace @aftershock @tserin @apfelobst @arbokobra @arrowfeathers @puppicino @azure @batcrooks @bitmap @captaincrackers @carnival @catpilot @cognitive @coyoteskii @cyrinus @cyrya @dadragon @discovered @duchess @earthtiger @evilwave @evolve @feralchungus @flaresolaire @frostkingdemetri @fugo @glamour @harleyfae @heathers @highcastle @hsoup @putrefaction @jenkow @kaylian @lasombra @leashedragon @leeedea @leucine @mands @meanling @mekora @meloncauli @silene @merman @mommy @nanairo @nightmarejudge @neekoneekonii @nryenth @peisinoe @putin @rest @rochambeau @roseofgehenna @roule @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shaft @silverquark @snorreruch @starly @steamplonk @tangaroa @tinyelephant @toastings @trinkenki @tues @tyrandius @viktoor @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @woomee @wyrda @xanako @ylfa @yossarian @theendofautumn @alyblaith @seonais @universo @laby @remuslupn @kinhaera @yukorusshi @lavendersoap @parda[br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvbTEQYMXYyZVZCOnzAARDVVa7c1TMFGxDEbXJ0uo1g/edit#gid=1754317320]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet[/color][/size][/size][br][br]
Since no one bid, I'm going to redo this soon.

Hello,

I hatched this girl at the end of July, and was surprised that she was XYX, with decent colors.

53894077_350.png

She is the only dragon on the site with these colors, active or exalted. Good for unique breeding projects or simply wanting rare dragons.

Scries:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

STARTING BID: 1000g

-Auction ends August 24th, 20:00 FR time
-1 hour snipe guard in place for bids placed within the last hour of the auction
-Gems preferred, treasure also accepted. No items
-Gem to treasure ratio: 1:1000
-Please ping me AND the highest bidder when you bid

Highest Bidder:
none

LDP:
@/TheClockworkHowl @/beepboopitsme

Pinglist:
@1sash1 @5h4d0wdu57 @arka @aersolace @aftershock @tserin @apfelobst @arbokobra @arrowfeathers @puppicino @azure @batcrooks @bitmap @captaincrackers @carnival @catpilot @cognitive @coyoteskii @cyrinus @cyrya @dadragon @discovered @duchess @earthtiger @evilwave @evolve @feralchungus @flaresolaire @frostkingdemetri @fugo @glamour @harleyfae @heathers @highcastle @hsoup @putrefaction @jenkow @kaylian @lasombra @leashedragon @leeedea @leucine @mands @meanling @mekora @meloncauli @silene @merman @mommy @nanairo @nightmarejudge @neekoneekonii @nryenth @peisinoe @putin @rest @rochambeau @roseofgehenna @roule @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shaft @silverquark @snorreruch @starly @steamplonk @tangaroa @tinyelephant @toastings @trinkenki @tues @tyrandius @viktoor @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @woomee @wyrda @xanako @ylfa @yossarian @theendofautumn @alyblaith @seonais @universo @laby @remuslupn @kinhaera @yukorusshi @lavendersoap @parda

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
She is pretty :) Have a free bump!
She is pretty :) Have a free bump!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Ldp please
Ldp please
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@TheClockworkHowl Adding now
@TheClockworkHowl Adding now
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
LDP please, thanks
LDP please, thanks
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@beepboopitsme

Adding now
@beepboopitsme

Adding now
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@TheClockworkHowl @beepboopitsme

Last day. If neither of you want to bid, I'll probably redo this auction, since it didn't get any attention.
@TheClockworkHowl @beepboopitsme

Last day. If neither of you want to bid, I'll probably redo this auction, since it didn't get any attention.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png