Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [ a ] summer blowout
1 2 3
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/976b7a8cb52b53a70e1839a374b5fdc4/tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gif[/img][color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/XO2BtyK.png[/img][color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6caf0a58c7916cbfe21bb31e1e7b4a80/tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o1_100.gif[/img][/center] [center]____________________________________________________[/center] [left][b]News:[/b] open! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2735764/1#post_40201535][u]jump to auctions[/u][/url][/left] [center]____________________________________________________[/center] [center]____________________________________________________[/center] [left]Hello! Welcome to blackmarket's end-of-summer blowout! I've decided to move away from FR, so I'm going to be reducing my lair size by about 90% and liquidating a bunch of apparel/accents. To make my life easier, auctions will run one at a time. (At the end of the blowout, you're all invited to a goodbye-FR-mass-hatch party!!)[/left] [center]____________________________________________________[/center] [left][LIST=1] [*] All prices are listed in gems, but can easily be switched to treasure. 1g = 1kT [*] Dragons can be bought through CR only (at the end of the auction.) [*] Dragons do not come with apparel! [/LIST] [/left]
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifxxxXO2BtyK.pngxxxtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o1_100.gif

News: open! jump to auctions

Hello! Welcome to blackmarket's end-of-summer blowout! I've decided to move away from FR, so I'm going to be reducing my lair size by about 90% and liquidating a bunch of apparel/accents. To make my life easier, auctions will run one at a time.
(At the end of the blowout, you're all invited to a goodbye-FR-mass-hatch party!!)

1. All prices are listed in gems, but can easily be switched to treasure. 1g = 1kT
  2. Dragons can be bought through CR only (at the end of the auction.)
  3. Dragons do not come with apparel!

[center]please ping the person you outbid![/center] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [quote="Lot #3, #28547432"][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28547432][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285475/28547432_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]level 1, 2 years old caramel/ivory/umber cherub/current/underbelly female, plague common AB: 2kg SB: 400g LDP: puppicino, ilios Ends: 09/01/2019 (24-hr snipe guard)[/columns][/quote] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Other Auction Pings: SevenEggs MerlinMausi Starstream MyHeroMako puppicino Mass Hatch Pings: Maltshakes SevenEggs MerlinMausi nuttysaladtree MyHeroMako
please ping the person you outbid!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lot #3, #28547432 wrote:
28547432_350.png level 1, 2 years old
caramel/ivory/umber
cherub/current/underbelly
female, plague common

AB: 2kg
SB: 400g

LDP: puppicino, ilios
Ends: 09/01/2019 (24-hr snipe guard)

Other Auction Pings:
SevenEggs
MerlinMausi
Starstream
MyHeroMako
puppicino

Mass Hatch Pings:
Maltshakes
SevenEggs
MerlinMausi
nuttysaladtree
MyHeroMako
pinged: general, sales, sales (restricted), plague eyes, natural colors, autumn theme, specific colors, gened

i did my best to remove anyone who had special criteria she doesn't fit, so my apologies if i missed anything!

specific colors: @corvid

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

pinged: general, sales, sales (restricted), plague eyes, natural colors, autumn theme, specific colors, gened

i did my best to remove anyone who had special criteria she doesn't fit, so my apologies if i missed anything!

specific colors: @corvid

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

@blackmarket

Sb and ldp please!
@blackmarket

Sb and ldp please!

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
updated ^^
updated ^^
@blackmarket

Oh wow, can't believe I stumbled across this! Welcome back (for what little time you'll be here). I'd love to be pinged for whoever you decide to auction.

What did you end up moving onto? If I may ask (if it's too personal don't worry about it)
@blackmarket

Oh wow, can't believe I stumbled across this! Welcome back (for what little time you'll be here). I'd love to be pinged for whoever you decide to auction.

What did you end up moving onto? If I may ask (if it's too personal don't worry about it)
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@blackmarket

Could you please ping me for your mass hatch? Good luck with your auctions :)
@blackmarket

Could you please ping me for your mass hatch? Good luck with your auctions :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@SevenEggs oh my gosh !!!! long time no see aaaa
i've moved on to toyhou.se c: (I've still kept a lot of my characters - they're just in a more generic setting than FR-only lmao) i've kept in touch with pacalis over the years, they're on TH too!

@Maltshakes sure thing! ^^ (love your user btw)
@SevenEggs oh my gosh !!!! long time no see aaaa
i've moved on to toyhou.se c: (I've still kept a lot of my characters - they're just in a more generic setting than FR-only lmao) i've kept in touch with pacalis over the years, they're on TH too!

@Maltshakes sure thing! ^^ (love your user btw)
@blackmarket

So thats where everyone ran off to haha. I have an account on there too, maybe I should actually start using it! I'm not sure if they have a 'friend' system on there but feel free to add me if you'd like, I have the same username (no pressure though).

I forgot to mention that I'd love to be pinged for the mass hatch too!
@blackmarket

So thats where everyone ran off to haha. I have an account on there too, maybe I should actually start using it! I'm not sure if they have a 'friend' system on there but feel free to add me if you'd like, I have the same username (no pressure though).

I forgot to mention that I'd love to be pinged for the mass hatch too!
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@SevenEggs i subscribed to you on TH! c: && heck yeah my fren (also pinged bc new auction up! c: )
@SevenEggs i subscribed to you on TH! c: && heck yeah my fren (also pinged bc new auction up! c: )
1 2 3