Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction over!
1 2 3
@iconic @Thalath

5kg

Very neat!!
@iconic @Thalath

5kg

Very neat!!
Oh jeez -- updated! Thanks you guys!
Oh jeez -- updated! Thanks you guys!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Kittyisawolf @Thalath 5.5kg
thank you!!
@Kittyisawolf @Thalath 5.5kg
thank you!!
Bump and a reminder that this ends in less than two days!
Bump and a reminder that this ends in less than two days!

@Ganko

Added!
@Ganko

Added!

@iconic @Kittyisawolf @CheeseChatot @Ziegler @Ganko

A reminder that this auction ends today!

My sleeping schedule is wack, so I may have to call it within the next few hours, say... 10:00 AM Flight Rising server time. I'll do an hour snipe guard if a bid is placed within the last ten minutes of the auction ending.

I apologize for the inconvenience of the reminder/LDP happening on a rather short notice -- I've been both busy and have a bad sleeping schedule.
@iconic @Kittyisawolf @CheeseChatot @Ziegler @Ganko

A reminder that this auction ends today!

My sleeping schedule is wack, so I may have to call it within the next few hours, say... 10:00 AM Flight Rising server time. I'll do an hour snipe guard if a bid is placed within the last ten minutes of the auction ending.

I apologize for the inconvenience of the reminder/LDP happening on a rather short notice -- I've been both busy and have a bad sleeping schedule.

No bids have been placed since the last one, and this auction has concluded. @Ganko is the winner, congratulations! Let me know when you are ready to trade.
No bids have been placed since the last one, and this auction has concluded. @Ganko is the winner, congratulations! Let me know when you are ready to trade.

1 2 3