Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 5 Digit Pearlcatcher
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Noted!
Noted!
@Bobbear @Phoenixfyre

You never noted my SB down, but I had it on the Obsidian/Midnight girl. ;^^

@Bobbear @Phoenixfyre

You never noted my SB down, but I had it on the Obsidian/Midnight girl. ;^^

Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@Bobbear I'd like to SB Luca!
@Bobbear I'd like to SB Luca!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@ryanhaywire Oh shoot, I'm so sorry. You have it at 500, but if @phoenixfyre wants to outbid they can
@ryanhaywire Oh shoot, I'm so sorry. You have it at 500, but if @phoenixfyre wants to outbid they can
@Bobbear

No worries, I just wanted to clear that up!
@Bobbear

No worries, I just wanted to clear that up!
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@ryanhaywire Well rn you have it at 500. Sorry for the misunderstanding to both of you!
@ryanhaywire Well rn you have it at 500. Sorry for the misunderstanding to both of you!
[quote name="Emmie" date="2018-10-21 09:03:39" ] @Bobbear sb on Kael please, and let me know if I get outbid please..... [/quote] Think you missed this? Also you probably ought to add the names of the people who have current bids on dragons, so it's easy for people to see who to ping......
Emmie wrote on 2018-10-21 09:03:39:
@Bobbear

sb on Kael please, and let me know if I get outbid please.....
Think you missed this? Also you probably ought to add the names of the people who have current bids on dragons, so it's easy for people to see who to ping......
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@emmie you've still got him at sb! But you're right, jotting down highest bidders
@emmie you've still got him at sb! But you're right, jotting down highest bidders
@Bobbear also will make it easier for you at the end......as you wont have to go thru the thread to find out who won what
@Bobbear also will make it easier for you at the end......as you wont have to go thru the thread to find out who won what
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@emmie thanks for the tip!
@emmie thanks for the tip!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39