Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [SOLD]3 y/oUnbred Obs/Blk/Prl Gen1
1 2 3
Hello. I'm posting this auction after interest in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2550235]this thread[/url]. This is an auction for the Obsidian/Black/Pearl tundra. I am only auctioning one at a time to avoid confusing on my end. [size=1]If you want to be pinged when I start the guardian's auction, please let me know.[/size] [b]Rules: - Please ping the user you outbid. - The bid must be in pure, but mixed payment is allowed. - 1 gem = 1000 treasure (gems are preferred) - I am subscribed but please feel free to ping me for any reason.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7639061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76391/7639061_350.png[/img] [/url] OBSIDIAN / BLACK / PEARL [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 750g by Ixia [IC thread] [b]Current Bid:[/b] 2550g Ixia No minimum increase. [s][b]Auction End Date:[/b] October 23 at 23:00 FR time[/s] [b]Snipe guard:[/b] Bids placed in the last hour of the auction will extend auction by 24 hours. [i]Edit 10/24 - [b]THIS IS A RECURRING SNIPE GUARD.[/b] Any bid placed in the last hour of the auction will extend the auction by 24 hours.[/i] Quick info: - #7639061 (high 7 digit) - Unbred - Currently named Itzli - Birth date: Nov. 10, 2014 [size=1]I hope I did this right. Never done an auction before...[/size]
Hello. I'm posting this auction after interest in this thread.

This is an auction for the Obsidian/Black/Pearl tundra. I am only auctioning one at a time to avoid confusing on my end.
If you want to be pinged when I start the guardian's auction, please let me know.

Rules:
- Please ping the user you outbid.
- The bid must be in pure, but mixed payment is allowed.
- 1 gem = 1000 treasure (gems are preferred)
- I am subscribed but please feel free to ping me for any reason.

7639061_350.png

OBSIDIAN / BLACK / PEARL

Starting Bid: 750g by Ixia [IC thread]
Current Bid: 2550g Ixia
No minimum increase.

Auction End Date: October 23 at 23:00 FR time
Snipe guard: Bids placed in the last hour of the auction will extend auction by 24 hours. Edit 10/24 - THIS IS A RECURRING SNIPE GUARD. Any bid placed in the last hour of the auction will extend the auction by 24 hours.

Quick info:
- #7639061 (high 7 digit)
- Unbred
- Currently named Itzli
- Birth date: Nov. 10, 2014

I hope I did this right. Never done an auction before...
SIGGy.png
PING ME if you need my attention!

SIGGy2.png
Claim for pinglists --- [Pinglists removed] [quote=LDP] DragonMaiden 5H4D0WDU57 Isegard techmess Faileas TAOGTMI Yoaisami Alphazi TrustRae[/quote]
Claim for pinglists
---

[Pinglists removed]

LDP wrote:

DragonMaiden 5H4D0WDU57 Isegard techmess Faileas TAOGTMI Yoaisami Alphazi TrustRae
SIGGy.png

SIGGy2.png
Ldp please
Ldp please
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Ldp please
Ldp please
GkKw54H.png
@Aurene @Ixia
800G and LDP please
@Aurene @Ixia
800G and LDP please
tiEnSNJ.png
@Aurene
ldp, please. thank you.
@Aurene
ldp, please. thank you.
@Aurene

LDP, please! :)
@Aurene

LDP, please! :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Aurene
1000g
@Ixia
LDP please
@Aurene
1000g
@Ixia
LDP please
@Aurene
LDP Please!
@Aurene
LDP Please!
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
Sorry for the delay everyone!! I lost internet yesterday.

Everyone that requested LDP has been added to a list and the current bid has been updated. Thank you everyone. :)
Sorry for the delay everyone!! I lost internet yesterday.

Everyone that requested LDP has been added to a list and the current bid has been updated. Thank you everyone. :)
SIGGy.png

SIGGy2.png
1 2 3