Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | North's Birthday Mishap - G1s [DONE]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
[center]Last Day Ping! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/lBScixxdWTt6g/giphy.gif[/img] @Isegard @Saeliras @SpicyTunaRoll @Zenna @Rahkali @Alestrius @LiaSays @L1BR4 @TwilightStars Today is the last day! [i]So, what have I done?[/i] I have on the front page tracked [b]all offers I have gotten so far[/b]. For dragons that [b]were not bid on[/b] - I reduced their SB's by 20-50G depending on their price. So. Why don't you [i]take a trip on the wild side[/i] and have a look at what's on the market? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2548173/1#post_35809219]Boop boop G1 AUCTIOOOON[/url]. [/center]
Last Day Ping!

giphy.gif

@Isegard @Saeliras @SpicyTunaRoll @Zenna @Rahkali @Alestrius @LiaSays @L1BR4 @TwilightStars

Today is the last day!

So, what have I done?

I have on the front page tracked all offers I have gotten so far.

For dragons that were not bid on - I reduced their SB's by 20-50G depending on their price.

So. Why don't you take a trip on the wild side and have a look at what's on the market?

Boop boop G1 AUCTIOOOON.
@NorthernLiights Do you take mixed payments?
@NorthernLiights Do you take mixed payments?
@NorthernLiights Hey, just a quick question -- is there a snipe guard, and if so, how long is it? Just checking because I couldn't find anything on the front page.
@NorthernLiights Hey, just a quick question -- is there a snipe guard, and if so, how long is it? Just checking because I couldn't find anything on the front page.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

I'm 100% going to sound like a moron but what's a snipe guard? LOL

CAN YOU TELL. I don't do many auctions?
I only recently learned what LDP was -sob-

@TwilightStars

In terms of treasure / gems?

I think that's fine. But I would see the value as 1:1000 for sanity sake so it might just be easier if it's all gems (as most value them differently).
@Alestrius

I'm 100% going to sound like a moron but what's a snipe guard? LOL

CAN YOU TELL. I don't do many auctions?
I only recently learned what LDP was -sob-

@TwilightStars

In terms of treasure / gems?

I think that's fine. But I would see the value as 1:1000 for sanity sake so it might just be easier if it's all gems (as most value them differently).
@NorthernLiights Yes, treasure and gems. I usually like to go by 1:1000 too mostly because of the easy conversion... haha.

Also, a snipe guard is something like this:

Say it's the last minute of a auction. Right before it ends, Person A bids. If there is a snipe guard, then the auction will automatically be extended so (I think) everyone gets a fair chance.
@NorthernLiights Yes, treasure and gems. I usually like to go by 1:1000 too mostly because of the easy conversion... haha.

Also, a snipe guard is something like this:

Say it's the last minute of a auction. Right before it ends, Person A bids. If there is a snipe guard, then the auction will automatically be extended so (I think) everyone gets a fair chance.
@TwilightStars

OH. That makes sense. So that at 11:59 someone can't jump in and take it from someone.

How long is a typical snipe guard? A few minutes...?

I think it's fair for me to include one, I just wasn't sure what it was. I can add it to the front page. x3
@TwilightStars

OH. That makes sense. So that at 11:59 someone can't jump in and take it from someone.

How long is a typical snipe guard? A few minutes...?

I think it's fair for me to include one, I just wasn't sure what it was. I can add it to the front page. x3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22