Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Fully Gened Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ah, then you're all set! :-)

Some advertising advice: check the "find a dragon" forums to see if any searches match what you're selling, then link them to your auction.
Ah, then you're all set! :-)

Some advertising advice: check the "find a dragon" forums to see if any searches match what you're selling, then link them to your auction.
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
Will do!! ^^
@lydocia
Will do!! ^^
@SpaceSnakes Ldp please :3
@SpaceSnakes Ldp please :3
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana
Added!
@BraveEguana
Added!
@Spacesnakes SB on darcy
@Spacesnakes SB on darcy
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@SpaceSnakes I'd like a ldp too please :)
@SpaceSnakes I'd like a ldp too please :)
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
Added!
@lydocia
Added!
@SpaceSnakes
LDP on the spirals? I love the boi, but idk if I have a use for Rauna tbh. I'll have to come back and see ;^;
@SpaceSnakes
LDP on the spirals? I love the boi, but idk if I have a use for Rauna tbh. I'll have to come back and see ;^;
@Kimikada
Added!
@Kimikada
Added!
@SpaceSnakes

Ohhhh man I'm so ;___; I wanted Tyrant and Rauna so bad but I couldn't stay up for the end of the first auction, and now they're up here, and this one ends smack in the middle of when I'm in Ohio for Regionals!! I probably won't be able to check in on this, but can I get an LDP anyway?

(Also, if I do miss it and no one bids on them, would you be up for contacting after the auction?)
@SpaceSnakes

Ohhhh man I'm so ;___; I wanted Tyrant and Rauna so bad but I couldn't stay up for the end of the first auction, and now they're up here, and this one ends smack in the middle of when I'm in Ohio for Regionals!! I probably won't be able to check in on this, but can I get an LDP anyway?

(Also, if I do miss it and no one bids on them, would you be up for contacting after the auction?)
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
1 2 3 4 5 6