Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Gen1 XXY PEARL unbred OVER
1 2
Hi all, Hatched this beauty yesterday, XXY pearl, but unfortunately she doesn't really super fit my lair, so I'm auctioning her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37464697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374647/37464697_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 8kG CB: 8kG by Nefily AB: Gen1 XXY Ice or Obsidian unbred End date is 11/24 at 15:00 FR time, 1hour snipe guard. Will take treasure at 1:900, and maybe items too - inquire if you're offering items. Only AB at this time is an unbred Gen1 XXY Obsidian or ice. I can add gems for the double obs as I know they are generally valued higher, message me to discuss this option. :) Thanks for looking! LDP: Taiyou Arenthias Nefily
Hi all,

Hatched this beauty yesterday, XXY pearl, but unfortunately she doesn't really super fit my lair, so I'm auctioning her!

37464697_350.png

SB: 8kG
CB: 8kG by Nefily
AB: Gen1 XXY Ice or Obsidian unbred

End date is 11/24 at 15:00 FR time, 1hour snipe guard.

Will take treasure at 1:900, and maybe items too - inquire if you're offering items. Only AB at this time is an unbred Gen1 XXY Obsidian or ice. I can add gems for the double obs as I know they are generally valued higher, message me to discuss this option. :)

Thanks for looking!

LDP:

Taiyou
Arenthias
Nefily
Pinglist was here! Sorry if I mispinged anyone!
Pinglist was here! Sorry if I mispinged anyone!
@Mercenary ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ldp please! what a beautiful hatch! :'D
@Mercenary ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ldp please! what a beautiful hatch! :'D
ycSiwsB.png
that camo tert though ;w;... best of luck~
that camo tert though ;w;... best of luck~
USERbanner.png
@Taiyou

Sure thing and thanks!

@frostkingdemetri

Ahaha, seriously, but still one of my luckiest hatches regardless.
@Taiyou

Sure thing and thanks!

@frostkingdemetri

Ahaha, seriously, but still one of my luckiest hatches regardless.
Just a heads up: The G1 pinglist has specifications listed by the names and has em highlighted in blue! I'm only supposed to get pinged for double males.
((But don't feel too bad-- I get mispinged like 6 times a day lol))

Good luck selling her! Crazy good hatch!! :D
Just a heads up: The G1 pinglist has specifications listed by the names and has em highlighted in blue! I'm only supposed to get pinged for double males.
((But don't feel too bad-- I get mispinged like 6 times a day lol))

Good luck selling her! Crazy good hatch!! :D
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Mercenary LDP, please!
@Mercenary LDP, please!
@ClockworkBishop

Ohh, I never really looked too closely at the lists- I'll keep that in mind for next time. Sorry about that, and thanks for the info!

@Arenthias

Sure thing!

@ClockworkBishop

Ohh, I never really looked too closely at the lists- I'll keep that in mind for next time. Sorry about that, and thanks for the info!

@Arenthias

Sure thing!

@Mercenary

aww pretty pearl, Ill put SB on and ldp please!

Also just wanted to tentatively check your interest in the dbl ice noc grl on my first page (on mobile so hard to link), but not sure if up for trade myself yet heh but thought id see :)
@Mercenary

aww pretty pearl, Ill put SB on and ldp please!

Also just wanted to tentatively check your interest in the dbl ice noc grl on my first page (on mobile so hard to link), but not sure if up for trade myself yet heh but thought id see :)
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily

Gotcha down, thank you!

I'd be very interested in your double ice! Please do lemme know if you decide to let her go :)
@Nefily

Gotcha down, thank you!

I'd be very interested in your double ice! Please do lemme know if you decide to let her go :)
1 2