Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4
@DreamSlayer Got you down for a ldp!
@DreamSlayer Got you down for a ldp!
@Sybok
I shouldn't... I really shouldn't... LDP please QWQ
@Sybok
I shouldn't... I really shouldn't... LDP please QWQ
[Gem Sales]~|♥|~[Wishlist]
@Kiowa Gotcha down for a LDP! Shhhhh give in to temptation.... you can never have too many Gen 1s...
@Kiowa Gotcha down for a LDP! Shhhhh give in to temptation.... you can never have too many Gen 1s...
@Sybok
LDP please!
@Sybok
LDP please!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Drominus Added you! :)
@Drominus Added you! :)
@sybok @kaelidra
Oh nooo ;w; such a lovely vampire to add to my lair... lol
I'll bid 200 gems
@sybok @kaelidra
Oh nooo ;w; such a lovely vampire to add to my lair... lol
I'll bid 200 gems
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri Bid noted! :)
@frostkingdemetri Bid noted! :)
@Sybok
LDP please!
@Sybok
LDP please!
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Theirin You got it!
@Theirin You got it!
@Thrawn, @Raidye, @Hazy, @starsystems, @DreamSlayer, @Kiowa, @Drominus, @Theirin

Last day pings! (& one for @frostkingdemetri since you're my current highest bidder)

And as a note: my work threw me for a loop & scheduled a meeting for today and I may not be home at the end time. I'm not changing the current ending time, as I feel that would be weird. The snipe guard is still in effect, and any bids made within two hours of the auction end time (~10:00 FR time or later), will cause it to activate and extend the auction by two hours. (IE, someone makes a bid at 11:00 FR time, the auction gets extended to 1:00 FR time, someone else bids at 11:30, it extends to 1:30 and so on and so forth until a 2 hour window passes with no bids). I will be home asap after the meeting to finish up the auction or monitor the bids. Thank you!
@Thrawn, @Raidye, @Hazy, @starsystems, @DreamSlayer, @Kiowa, @Drominus, @Theirin

Last day pings! (& one for @frostkingdemetri since you're my current highest bidder)

And as a note: my work threw me for a loop & scheduled a meeting for today and I may not be home at the end time. I'm not changing the current ending time, as I feel that would be weird. The snipe guard is still in effect, and any bids made within two hours of the auction end time (~10:00 FR time or later), will cause it to activate and extend the auction by two hours. (IE, someone makes a bid at 11:00 FR time, the auction gets extended to 1:00 FR time, someone else bids at 11:30, it extends to 1:30 and so on and so forth until a 2 hour window passes with no bids). I will be home asap after the meeting to finish up the auction or monitor the bids. Thank you!
1 2 3 4