Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: WC Lvl 25 ID under 3 Mil
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385
[center]Hello, i'm going to sell a [b][u]unstatted and unstoned Lvl 25 Dragon[/u][/b]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2530490][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25305/2530490_350.png[/img][/url] [b][u][i]Information:[/i][/u][/b] ID: 2'530'490 Name: Kairi Birthday: Mar 04, 2014 Number of Hatchlings: 5 (no Unnamed) Primary: Stonewash Iridescent Secondary: Royal Shimmer Tertiary: Mulberry Basic Eye Type: Nature Common [b]It's going to be like ebay. The highest bidder gets the Dragon.[/b][/Center] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least [b]10kT[/b] over the last bidder) [*]Include a [b]ping[/b] to the [b]last bidder[/b] (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me) [*]Bids must be expressed in [b]Treasure[/b] (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:900) [*][b]Editing of the bid will make it invalid[/b] [*]End of auction is the [b]21. September 2018 at 13:00:00 FR time[/b]. All after are invalid. [*]Paymentplans are accepted up to a duration of 4 weeks (the Dragon will be send with the last Payment or in exchange for a deposit of same or higher value) [/LIST] [b]Starting Bid is 50'000 Treasure.[/b] Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder. [i][b]Good Luck.[/b][/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Pinglist: [size=1]@aelith @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @Bebewallaby @BloodyAngel12 @caleaf @chatoyant @chinapiggy @Cyans @Dandie @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @derpothegreat @Deva @DragonGirl505 @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @Exaltier @FallingSummer @Firedawn @frfrfr @FrostedRose @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Huskily @HuskyLove @ilimati @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @luckless @Makkachin @Marge @megalizardon4736 @Menyce @mercurialwings @MintyDragon @nanairo @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Pollen @Popette @QuickSilvr @Rave31 @Redfern @refrayn @Saraceaser @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @ShadowFlamel @ShadyRabbit @SilverQuark @Smokeybunny @Snivy88 @Soulborg63 @Sucrose @tagape @taipantigress @tybaltcatulet @Urisk @Vaze @wildgrapevine @nemodave @ImaTiger @MiniDrachin[/size]
Hello,
i'm going to sell a unstatted and unstoned Lvl 25 Dragon.

2530490_350.png

Information:
ID: 2'530'490
Name: Kairi
Birthday: Mar 04, 2014
Number of Hatchlings: 5 (no Unnamed)
Primary: Stonewash Iridescent
Secondary: Royal Shimmer
Tertiary: Mulberry Basic
Eye Type: Nature Common

It's going to be like ebay.
The highest bidder gets the Dragon.

Rules:
  • Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 10kT over the last bidder)
  • Include a ping to the last bidder (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me)
  • Bids must be expressed in Treasure (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:900)
  • Editing of the bid will make it invalid
  • End of auction is the 21. September 2018 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid.
  • Paymentplans are accepted up to a duration of 4 weeks (the Dragon will be send with the last Payment or in exchange for a deposit of same or higher value)

Starting Bid is 50'000 Treasure.
Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder.

Good Luck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pinglist:
@aelith @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @Bebewallaby @BloodyAngel12 @caleaf @chatoyant @chinapiggy @Cyans @Dandie @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @derpothegreat @Deva @DragonGirl505 @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @Exaltier @FallingSummer @Firedawn @frfrfr @FrostedRose @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Huskily @HuskyLove @ilimati @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @luckless @Makkachin @Marge @megalizardon4736 @Menyce @mercurialwings @MintyDragon @nanairo @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Pollen @Popette @QuickSilvr @Rave31 @Redfern @refrayn @Saraceaser @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @ShadowFlamel @ShadyRabbit @SilverQuark @Smokeybunny @Snivy88 @Soulborg63 @Sucrose @tagape @taipantigress @tybaltcatulet @Urisk @Vaze @wildgrapevine @nemodave @ImaTiger @MiniDrachin
@Evantalia SB please!
@Evantalia SB please!
@Mirres @Evantalia 60kT
@Mirres @Evantalia 60kT
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@evantalia @Borkbean 70kt
@evantalia @Borkbean 70kt
@Mirres @Evantalia 75kt
@Mirres @Evantalia 75kt
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
125kt
125kt
@Mirres @evantalia 150kt/g!

@Borkbean
You got outbid
@Mirres @evantalia 150kt/g!

@Borkbean
You got outbid
;)
@RaptorQueen

Auction ended at 13:00 frt
@RaptorQueen

Auction ended at 13:00 frt
@Mirres so close!! aaarg that'll show me for doing chores first, sorry
@Mirres so close!! aaarg that'll show me for doing chores first, sorry
;)
@RaptorQueen no worries, i absolutely understand. Done it myself many times.
@RaptorQueen no worries, i absolutely understand. Done it myself many times.
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385