Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: WC Lvl 25 ID under 3 Mil
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385
Hello, i'm going to sell the [b][u]original 11 Fest Bears[/u][/b]. [item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear] [item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Timber Tender] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/O8Etnba1RJ2EjA9XoIMXfA.png[/img] [i]Picture from 23. July 2018[/i] [b]It's going to be like ebay. The highest bidder gets the item.[/b] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder) [*]Include a [b]ping[/b] to the [b]last bidder[/b] (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me) [*]Bids must be expressed in [b]Treasure[/b] (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:850) [*][b]Editing of the bid will make it invalid[/b] [*]End of auction is the [b]26. July 2018 at 13:00:00 FR time[/b]. All after are invalid. [*]Paymentplans are accepted [/LIST] [b]Starting Bid is 110'000 Treasure.[/b] Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder. [i][b]Good Luck.[/b][/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Pinglist: [size=1] @aelith @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @Bebewallaby @BloodyAngel12 @caleaf @chatoyant @chinapiggy @Cyans @Dandie @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @derpothegreat @Deva @DragonGirl505 @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @Exaltier @FallingSummer @Firedawn @frfrfr @FrostedRose @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Huskily @HuskyLove @ilimati @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @luckless @Makkachin @Marge @megalizardon4736 @Menyce @mercurialwings @MintyDragon @nanairo @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Pollen @Popette @QuickSilvr @Rave31 @Redfern @refrayn @Saraceaser @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @ShadowFlamel @ShadyRabbit @SilverQuark @Smokeybunny @Snivy88 @Soulborg63 @Sucrose @tagape @taipantigress @tybaltcatulet @Urisk @Vaze @wildgrapevine [/size]
Hello,

i'm going to sell the original 11 Fest Bears.

Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear
Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep
Cloudkeeper Herald Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender
O8Etnba1RJ2EjA9XoIMXfA.png
Picture from 23. July 2018

It's going to be like ebay.
The highest bidder gets the item.

Rules:
  • Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder)
  • Include a ping to the last bidder (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me)
  • Bids must be expressed in Treasure (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:850)
  • Editing of the bid will make it invalid
  • End of auction is the 26. July 2018 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid.
  • Paymentplans are accepted

Starting Bid is 110'000 Treasure.
Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder.

Good Luck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pinglist:
@aelith @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @Bebewallaby @BloodyAngel12 @caleaf @chatoyant @chinapiggy @Cyans @Dandie @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @derpothegreat @Deva @DragonGirl505 @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @Exaltier @FallingSummer @Firedawn @frfrfr @FrostedRose @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Huskily @HuskyLove @ilimati @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @luckless @Makkachin @Marge @megalizardon4736 @Menyce @mercurialwings @MintyDragon @nanairo @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Pollen @Popette @QuickSilvr @Rave31 @Redfern @refrayn @Saraceaser @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @ShadowFlamel @ShadyRabbit @SilverQuark @Smokeybunny @Snivy88 @Soulborg63 @Sucrose @tagape @taipantigress @tybaltcatulet @Urisk @Vaze @wildgrapevine
@Evantalia sb please!
@Evantalia sb please!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Evantalia
@Borkbean

120,000 treasure.
@Evantalia
@Borkbean

120,000 treasure.
1QJN1XU.gif cZpN0q4.gif BEudVnu.gif 2tzbE3I.gif
@Evantalia
@Sparklepelt
130kt
@Evantalia
@Sparklepelt
130kt
135kt
135kt
140kt
140kt
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
145kt
145kt
155kt
155kt
1467_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dc532g8.png
Last Valid Bid: [quote name="Menyce" date="2018-07-26 12:59:38" ] 155kt [/quote] @Menyce Congratulations you won. You can initiate a CR or contact via PM for a Payment Plan.
Last Valid Bid:
Menyce wrote on 2018-07-26 12:59:38:
155kt

@Menyce

Congratulations you won.
You can initiate a CR or contact via PM for a Payment Plan.
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385