Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: WC Lvl 25 ID under 3 Mil
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 384 385
@EccentricBerber

Good Luck with your Project.

I wish you all a nice Riot of Rot Festival.
@EccentricBerber

Good Luck with your Project.

I wish you all a nice Riot of Rot Festival.
Hello, i'm going to sell a [b][u]Algae-Bottom and Tar-Trooper Slarg[/u][/b]. [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] On [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19814233]JackFrost[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=561150]Winterspine[/url] you can see them. [b]It's going to be like ebay. The highest bidder gets the items.[/b] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder) [*]Include a [b]ping[/b] to the [b]last bidder[/b] (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction) [*]Bids must be expressed in [b]Treasure[/b] (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:900) [*]End of Auction is the 26.10.16 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid. [*]Paymentplans are accepted from 100k Treasure upwards [/LIST] [b]Starting Bid is 11'400 Treasure.[/b] On the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes bevor the End of the Auction all Bidder are getting a last Day and Minute Ping. [u]Lowest AH Price (sum of all)[/u] 24.10.16 at 07:42 was 70'000 Treasure [i][b]Good Luck.[/b][/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Pinglist: @nanairo @Sucrose @Aristiana @anhbon921 @Popette @KittyAoba @AetherSeer @Draxia @Balinor @Amberle @Vaze @dragonmama @Haoang20082 @Marduk @darkpoptoy @QuickSilvr @Godot @Imbricaria @Sassicide @BloodyAngel12 @Kushiel @KarkatSizemore @Sap88 @lnception @taipantigress @wildgrapevine @Pecha @Pinselohr @scarletskyz @DragonVet @Holone @Phenix @PaintingSkies @kaylavarnell4736 @Deva @refrayn @xxace @Darksaphira @Ajax4life14 @Monchii
Hello,

i'm going to sell a Algae-Bottom and Tar-Trooper Slarg.

Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg

On JackFrost and Winterspine you can see them.

It's going to be like ebay.
The highest bidder gets the items.

Rules:
  • Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder)
  • Include a ping to the last bidder (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction)
  • Bids must be expressed in Treasure (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:900)
  • End of Auction is the 26.10.16 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid.
  • Paymentplans are accepted from 100k Treasure upwards

Starting Bid is 11'400 Treasure.
On the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes bevor the End of the Auction all Bidder are getting a last Day and Minute Ping.

Lowest AH Price (sum of all)
24.10.16 at 07:42 was 70'000 Treasure

Good Luck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pinglist:
@nanairo @Sucrose @Aristiana @anhbon921 @Popette @KittyAoba @AetherSeer @Draxia @Balinor @Amberle @Vaze @dragonmama @Haoang20082 @Marduk @darkpoptoy @QuickSilvr @Godot @Imbricaria @Sassicide @BloodyAngel12 @Kushiel @KarkatSizemore @Sap88 @lnception @taipantigress @wildgrapevine @Pecha @Pinselohr @scarletskyz @DragonVet @Holone @Phenix @PaintingSkies @kaylavarnell4736 @Deva @refrayn @xxace @Darksaphira @Ajax4life14 @Monchii
@Evantalia
SB
@Evantalia
SB
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
@Evantalia
Can you ping me for the skink and spinner genes? Thanks. :)
@Evantalia
Can you ping me for the skink and spinner genes? Thanks. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@EccentricBerber

15kt
@EccentricBerber

15kt
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@haoang20082 16k
@haoang20082 16k
pfMqv0b.pngen06S3j.png
@vlad

17kt
@vlad

17kt
@Exaltier
20kt
@Exaltier
20kt
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Temmievillage

21kt
@Temmievillage

21kt
@Exaltier
22kt
@Exaltier
22kt
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 384 385