Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Coral's Crematorium Art + Lore
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yIg437T.png[/img][/center] [center][i]The image above was designed by/drawn by me, but digitized/refined by a friend! [/i][/center] [center][b][size=4]Welcome to my art and lore shop![/size][/b][/center] [center][i]I write and draw anything the moderators will let me. No excessive gore (no matter how much I'd like to) and nothing sexual. I will not draw human beings, but I can do basically everything else. You're probably here for dragons anyway, right? I do accept non-dragon OCs and dragon OCs, though![/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]"What am I going to be paying?"[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]My prices vary widely depending on what you're looking for. One of my [b]least expensive options is a simple sketch costing no more than 8kt or 8 gems, though some of the more pricey[/b] (without anything like colorings/backgrounds/other characters) [b]can be up to 100kt or 100 gems.[/b][/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]"What kind of stuff do you even, you know, do?"[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]I do [b]lore, sketches, line art[/b] (there's a lot of options to add to line art, such as backgrounds, coloring, shading, etc), and even [b]charcoal drawings.[/b] All of this is done in traditional, though when my birthday comes up (very, very early October) I should be able to do digital as well![/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]"Why am I still here? Shouldn't I be ordering some art by now?"[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]INDEX[/size][/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2750930/1#post_40607016]Lore[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2750930#post_40607309]Normal Art[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2750930/1#post_40608133]Charcoal Art[/url][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]Slots/Pinglist[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]Slot One; Filled Slot Two; Filled Slot Three; Filled Slot Four; Filled[/i][/center]
yIg437T.png
The image above was designed by/drawn by me, but digitized/refined by a friend!
Welcome to my art and lore shop!
I write and draw anything the moderators will let me. No excessive gore (no matter how much I'd like to) and nothing sexual. I will not draw human beings, but I can do basically everything else. You're probably here for dragons anyway, right? I do accept non-dragon OCs and dragon OCs, though!
"What am I going to be paying?"
My prices vary widely depending on what you're looking for. One of my least expensive options is a simple sketch costing no more than 8kt or 8 gems, though some of the more pricey (without anything like colorings/backgrounds/other characters) can be up to 100kt or 100 gems.
"What kind of stuff do you even, you know, do?"
I do lore, sketches, line art (there's a lot of options to add to line art, such as backgrounds, coloring, shading, etc), and even charcoal drawings. All of this is done in traditional, though when my birthday comes up (very, very early October) I should be able to do digital as well!
"Why am I still here? Shouldn't I be ordering some art by now?"
INDEX
Slots/Pinglist
Slot One; Filled
Slot Two; Filled
Slot Three; Filled
Slot Four; Filled
I'm an artist, writer, and a lover of dragons (obviously). I also do pendulum readings, send me a message if you'd like one. I'm a novice witch looking to build a shrine, so if any irl witches have advice, send me a message!
The rough scratching of quill on parchment echoed softly through the caverns, accompanied only by the steady rhythm of dripping water and a flowing underground river somewhere deeper within. A warm, comforting glow of a flame flickered as the lanterns cast their light from their niches carved into the walls of stone, allow one to see the passage leading down into the depths of the Earth from the open skies above. Tucked in a cavern near the end was a shop, of sorts. Alcoves in the walls were filled with scrolls and bound books, half-empty ink bottles and quills strewn about haphazardly on any surface, semi-written stories and poems and novels littering every free surface. Various notes were written swiftly on sections of parchment pinned to the cave walls, detailing various plots and ideas at random. In the midst of the chaos was a dragon, fumbling to get a firmer grip on the scroll. "Uh, hi... how may I help you?"
Prices
1,000 words or less = 10kt or 10 gems
2,000 words or less =22kt or 22 gems
3,000 words or less= 34kt or 34 gems
4,000 words or less = 46kt or 46 gems
5,000 words or less/more = 60kt+ or 60+ gems
Discounts
"Flamin' hot" gets a 10 treasure discount
"Crispy toes" gets a 1kt treasure or 1 gem discount to anything dragon-related
"Well, how do I order?"
Here's the order form!
Username;
Desired Length;
Details;
Payment Type;
Other;
Remember you can commission stuff like non-dragon-related one-shots if you want! You can send me a PM with your order form if you wish for it to be more private, but make sure to please bump!
The rough scratching of quill on parchment echoed softly through the caverns, accompanied only by the steady rhythm of dripping water and a flowing underground river somewhere deeper within. A warm, comforting glow of a flame flickered as the lanterns cast their light from their niches carved into the walls of stone, allow one to see the passage leading down into the depths of the Earth from the open skies above. Tucked in a cavern near the end was a shop, of sorts. Alcoves in the walls were filled with scrolls and bound books, half-empty ink bottles and quills strewn about haphazardly on any surface, semi-written stories and poems and novels littering every free surface. Various notes were written swiftly on sections of parchment pinned to the cave walls, detailing various plots and ideas at random. In the midst of the chaos was a dragon, fumbling to get a firmer grip on the scroll. "Uh, hi... how may I help you?"
Prices
1,000 words or less = 10kt or 10 gems
2,000 words or less =22kt or 22 gems
3,000 words or less= 34kt or 34 gems
4,000 words or less = 46kt or 46 gems
5,000 words or less/more = 60kt+ or 60+ gems
Discounts
"Flamin' hot" gets a 10 treasure discount
"Crispy toes" gets a 1kt treasure or 1 gem discount to anything dragon-related
"Well, how do I order?"
Here's the order form!
Username;
Desired Length;
Details;
Payment Type;
Other;
Remember you can commission stuff like non-dragon-related one-shots if you want! You can send me a PM with your order form if you wish for it to be more private, but make sure to please bump!
I'm an artist, writer, and a lover of dragons (obviously). I also do pendulum readings, send me a message if you'd like one. I'm a novice witch looking to build a shrine, so if any irl witches have advice, send me a message!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ivVcGVX.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Shown; Imperial sketch, would be worth roughly 5kt or 5 gems[/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oeKatCy.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Shown; Skydancer outline, gone over with a pen, would be worth roughly 15kt or 15 gems[/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bb9sxwr.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Shown; OC outline, would be worth roughly 15kt or 15 gems[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]Prices[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i][b]Sketches[/b] can be anywhere from [b]4kt/4 gems to 8kt/8 gems[/b] depending on complexity [b]Clean lineart[/b] can be anywhere from [b]15kt/15 gems to 50kt/50 gems[/b] depending on complexity [/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]Options[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i][b]Adding color[/b] could add an additional [b]5kt or 5 gems to 20kt to 20 gems[/b] depending on complexity [b]Shading[/b] could add an additional [b]10kt or 10 gems to 40kt or 40 gems[/b] depending on complexity [b]Inking[/b] could add an additional [b]4kt or 4 gems to 20kt or 20 gems[/b] depending on complexity [b]A background[/b] could add an additional [b]10kt or 10 gems to 20kt+ or 20+ gems[/b] depending on complexity (and other factors, such as if it's colored, shaded, or inked) [b]Adding 1 or more characters or a familiar[/b] cost the same as listed above, though are at a [b]discount[/b] [/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]Discounts[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]Additional characters have a 10% discount, but familiars have a 40% discount "*Shakes urn furiously*" gets you a 5% discount on anything non-dragon[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]"Well, how do I order?"[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]Here's the order form![/i][/center] [center]Username; Dragon/OC; Fullbody or Bust; Details; Payment Type; Other;[/center] [center][i]Remember that I draw non-dragon things as well. If you have an OC you'd like me to draw, in the Dragon/OC section of the form please give a reference; if you don't have one, describe the OC to the best of your ability and I'll do my best. (This adds about 5% to your order, which can be cancelled with a discount). Make sure to also include if you'd like me to attempt a certain pose or style - I do have varying styles. I can do soft and round, sharp and angular, and my normal style's in between. If you don't feel comfortable posting your form here, PM it to me and we'll discuss it there! If you PM me, remember to bump this![/i][/center]
ivVcGVX.jpg
Shown; Imperial sketch, would be worth roughly 5kt or 5 gems
oeKatCy.jpg
Shown; Skydancer outline, gone over with a pen, would be worth roughly 15kt or 15 gems
Bb9sxwr.jpg
Shown; OC outline, would be worth roughly 15kt or 15 gems
Prices
Sketches can be anywhere from 4kt/4 gems to 8kt/8 gems depending on complexity

Clean lineart can be anywhere from 15kt/15 gems to 50kt/50 gems depending on complexity
Options
Adding color could add an additional 5kt or 5 gems to 20kt to 20 gems depending on complexity

Shading could add an additional 10kt or 10 gems to 40kt or 40 gems depending on complexity

Inking could add an additional 4kt or 4 gems to 20kt or 20 gems depending on complexity

A background could add an additional 10kt or 10 gems to 20kt+ or 20+ gems depending on complexity (and other factors, such as if it's colored, shaded, or inked)

Adding 1 or more characters or a familiar cost the same as listed above, though are at a discount
Discounts
Additional characters have a 10% discount, but familiars have a 40% discount

"*Shakes urn furiously*" gets you a 5% discount on anything non-dragon
"Well, how do I order?"
Here's the order form!
Username;
Dragon/OC;
Fullbody or Bust;
Details;
Payment Type;
Other;
Remember that I draw non-dragon things as well. If you have an OC you'd like me to draw, in the Dragon/OC section of the form please give a reference; if you don't have one, describe the OC to the best of your ability and I'll do my best. (This adds about 5% to your order, which can be cancelled with a discount). Make sure to also include if you'd like me to attempt a certain pose or style - I do have varying styles. I can do soft and round, sharp and angular, and my normal style's in between. If you don't feel comfortable posting your form here, PM it to me and we'll discuss it there! If you PM me, remember to bump this!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7x0hv7s.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Shown; Mirror, would be worth roughly 30kt or 30 gems[/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5K1kAAs.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Shown; OC, would be worth roughly 80kt or 80 gems[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]Prices[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i][b]Smoother, less detailed works[/b] can be anywhere from [b]30kt or 30 gems to 60kt or 60 gems[/b] depending on complexity [b]Rougher, more detailed and textured works[/b] can be anywhere from [b]50kt or 50 gems to 100kt or 100 gems[/b] depending on complexity[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]Discounts[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]"Ashes to ashes, bust to bust" gets a 5% discount on anything with a mane[/i][/center] [center][b][u][size=4]"Well, how do I order?"[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][i]Here's the order form![/i][/center] [center]Username; Dragon/OC; Fullbody or Bust; Details; Payment Type; Other;[/center] [center][i]Remember that I draw non-dragon things as well. If you have an OC you'd like me to draw, in the Dragon/OC section of the form please give me a reference; if you don't have one, describe the OC to the best of your ability and I'll do my best. (This adds about 10% to your order, which can be cancelled with a discount). Charcoal does come with shading but will not be colored or inked. The reason they're more expensive is because of how messy they can be. Charcoal is best for dragons more focused on apparel than dragons focused on genes, since its harder to portray the genes when its shaded so darkly. If you don't feel comfortable posting your form here, PM it to me and we'll discuss it there! If you PM me, remember to bump this![/i][/center]
7x0hv7s.jpg
Shown; Mirror, would be worth roughly 30kt or 30 gems
5K1kAAs.jpg
Shown; OC, would be worth roughly 80kt or 80 gems
Prices
Smoother, less detailed works can be anywhere from 30kt or 30 gems to 60kt or 60 gems depending on complexity

Rougher, more detailed and textured works can be anywhere from 50kt or 50 gems to 100kt or 100 gems depending on complexity
Discounts
"Ashes to ashes, bust to bust" gets a 5% discount on anything with a mane
"Well, how do I order?"
Here's the order form!
Username;
Dragon/OC;
Fullbody or Bust;
Details;
Payment Type;
Other;
Remember that I draw non-dragon things as well. If you have an OC you'd like me to draw, in the Dragon/OC section of the form please give me a reference; if you don't have one, describe the OC to the best of your ability and I'll do my best. (This adds about 10% to your order, which can be cancelled with a discount). Charcoal does come with shading but will not be colored or inked. The reason they're more expensive is because of how messy they can be. Charcoal is best for dragons more focused on apparel than dragons focused on genes, since its harder to portray the genes when its shaded so darkly. If you don't feel comfortable posting your form here, PM it to me and we'll discuss it there! If you PM me, remember to bump this!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
@CoralReef666 (wasn't sure if you were subscribed. Sorry for the double ping if you are!) I'd love to get some lore and art for my clan's resident kelpie/water spirit Kazuma :) [b]Username;[/b] Gyrfalcon2 [b]Desired Length;[/b] I don't have a specific length in mind. However much you end up writing, I'd pay for! [b]Details;[/b] He's a shapeshifting water spirit who usually takes on the form of a dragon, kelpie, or fish. He's not the benevolent type of spirit, but he's not inherently malevolent either (definitely leans more towards it though). His kelpie familiar is his only companion. [b]Payment Type;[/b] treasure [b]Other;[/b] Since I haven't thought up a very detailed backstory for him, it's pretty open to interpretation, so you can go in whatever direction you want! I'd also love to get a piece of art for him if that's okay! [b]Username;[/b] Gyrfalcon2 [b]Dragon/OC;[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36160155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361602/36160155_350.png[/img] [/url] and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/21131.png[/img] [b]Fullbody or Bust;[/b] fullbody if possible [b]Details;[/b] I'd love it they could just be relaxing together at the edge of a lake [b]Payment Type;[/b] gems [b]Other;[/b] Could I please have it colored with a background added? If any of this is too much, just let me know! I don't want to crowd you with a bunch of complex stuff ^^;
@CoralReef666 (wasn't sure if you were subscribed. Sorry for the double ping if you are!)
I'd love to get some lore and art for my clan's resident kelpie/water spirit Kazuma :)

Username; Gyrfalcon2
Desired Length; I don't have a specific length in mind. However much you end up writing, I'd pay for!
Details; He's a shapeshifting water spirit who usually takes on the form of a dragon, kelpie, or fish. He's not the benevolent type of spirit, but he's not inherently malevolent either (definitely leans more towards it though). His kelpie familiar is his only companion.
Payment Type; treasure
Other; Since I haven't thought up a very detailed backstory for him, it's pretty open to interpretation, so you can go in whatever direction you want!

I'd also love to get a piece of art for him if that's okay!
Username; Gyrfalcon2
Dragon/OC;
36160155_350.png
and
21131.png
Fullbody or Bust; fullbody if possible
Details; I'd love it they could just be relaxing together at the edge of a lake
Payment Type; gems
Other; Could I please have it colored with a background added? If any of this is too much, just let me know! I don't want to crowd you with a bunch of complex stuff ^^;
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2 This is a pretty big order (and really complex heh) so it may take me awhile to finish, but I'll definitely do my best! Would you like updates every few days on how the commission is going via PM or would you just like me to @ you or PM you when it's finished for your payment/pictures/lore?
@Gyrfalcon2 This is a pretty big order (and really complex heh) so it may take me awhile to finish, but I'll definitely do my best! Would you like updates every few days on how the commission is going via PM or would you just like me to @ you or PM you when it's finished for your payment/pictures/lore?
@Coralreef666
Take as much time as you need! You can just @ me when you're finished.
Thanks so much for taking it on! :)
@Coralreef666
Take as much time as you need! You can just @ me when you're finished.
Thanks so much for taking it on! :)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
1 2 3