Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Coral's Crematorium Art + Lore
1 2 3
@Coralreef666 are there any more slots available for writing?
@Coralreef666 are there any more slots available for writing?
SHOPPEE.png
@TwoBigFools I can ping you when I have slots open, but it probably isn't going to be for a long time, and I mean a long time. It's... kinda embarassing how long I'm taking to do anything, tbh. But I'd be happy to ping you as soon as there's a slot open, if you'd wanna be.
@TwoBigFools I can ping you when I have slots open, but it probably isn't going to be for a long time, and I mean a long time. It's... kinda embarassing how long I'm taking to do anything, tbh. But I'd be happy to ping you as soon as there's a slot open, if you'd wanna be.
I'm an artist, writer, and a lover of dragons (obviously). I also do pendulum readings, send me a message if you'd like one. I'm a novice witch looking to build a shrine, so if any irl witches have advice, send me a message!
@Coralreef666 I’m also interested in a slot! Do you do stuff like horror lore, and do you do characters that aren’t dragons?
@Coralreef666 I’m also interested in a slot! Do you do stuff like horror lore, and do you do characters that aren’t dragons?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon I do both! In fact, non-dragon stuff and horror lore are, like, my preferred kind of thing to write.
@StarsAndMoon I do both! In fact, non-dragon stuff and horror lore are, like, my preferred kind of thing to write.
I'm an artist, writer, and a lover of dragons (obviously). I also do pendulum readings, send me a message if you'd like one. I'm a novice witch looking to build a shrine, so if any irl witches have advice, send me a message!
@Coralreef666 Great! Please ping me when you're open again!
@Coralreef666 Great! Please ping me when you're open again!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Coralreef666 its okay! i'd still like to be pinged, 1000 words is pretty hefty so i understand, ^^
@Coralreef666 its okay! i'd still like to be pinged, 1000 words is pretty hefty so i understand, ^^
SHOPPEE.png
1 2 3