Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EyeMeat's Portraits and Badges
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NJbbakV.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=200168&tab=dragon&did=54319583][color=F9D14F]This Dragon[/color][/url] [center][color=802869][size=5][i]-Welcome to my commission sheet!-[/i][/size][/color][/center] [color=AC2C8A][size=4]I do any subject, humanoid, dragon, or somewhere in between. Even if I don't normally do what you request, I'll still give it a try, but generally (outside of robots or vehicles) I draw everything. The only exceptions are:[/size][/color] [LIST] [*]NSFW. As this is a site easily accessed by minors and such works do not line up with Flight Rising's TOS, I will not accept NSFW commissions. [*]Nudity. I myself do not have any problem with nudity and find it to be a required study in improving your ability to draw figures, but as with before, I will not accept it on this site. [*]Excessive gore. Again, I have nothing personal against it, but it isn't appropriate here. Simply blood and cuts are fine. [*]Suggestive art. Even if it does not strictly go against the site's TOS, I don't think it fits within this community. [/LIST] I of course reserve the right to refuse any commission that makes me personally uncomfortable, but I will never deny a commission based on any aspect of the person requesting it. This only ([i]only[/i]) changes if I have significant reason to believe that the customer will use my work for malicious purposes that go against Flight Rising's TOS. [center][color=802869][size=5]-Prices-[/size][/color][/center] [color=AC2C8A][size=4]My prices follow a conversion of [color=4DA643]$1[/color]=[color=lightblue]100 gems[/color]=[color=F9D14F]100k treasure[/color], and cash payments will go through PayPal.[/size][/color] [color=AC2C8A]<>[/color] Base prices: [LIST] [*]Portrait is [color=4DA643]$5[/color], [color=lightblue]500g[/color], or [color=F9D14F]500kt[/color] [*]Waist-up is [color=4DA643]$10[/color], [color=lightblue]1000g[/color], or [color=F9D14F]1mt[/color] [*]Fullbody is [color=4DA643]$15[/color], [color=lightblue]1500g[/color], or [color=F9D14F]1.5mt[/color] [/LIST] [color=AC2C8A]<>[/color] Coloring prices (added to base): [List] [*]Lineart/Sketch is [color=4DA643]+$0[/color] [*]Flat color [color=4DA643]+$1[/color], [color=lightblue]100g[/color], or [color=F9D14F]100kt[/color] [*]Cell shaded [color=4DA643]+$2[/color], [color=lightblue]200g[/color], or [color=F9D14F]200kt[/color] [*]Full color (title image) [color=4DA643]+$5[/color], [color=lightblue]500g[/color], or [color=F9D14F]500kt[/color] [/LIST] For additional characters, there is a [color=4DA643]$3[/color] fee for the first (no matter the style of the piece) and [color=4DA643]$1[/color] for any others. As a bonus, one FR dragon done in any style below full color can include its matching familiar for free. If the piece is full color, the familiar will cost the same as an added character, and a second familiar in any style will be counted as extra as well. [color=AC2C8A]<>[/color] Extras (Prices are regardless of style, same as adding characters): [LIST] [*]Elaborate clothing (complex patterns, FR silks, FR thorns, etc) costs an additional [color=4DA643]$2[/color]-[color=4DA643]$3[/color] (you can ask me if your outfit falls under this) [*]Dynamically colored/partial linework is [color=4DA643]$2[/color] [*]A background will cost an extra [color=4DA643]$3[/color] in full color and [color=4DA643]$2[/color] in anything else. Complexity can raise the price, so message me for details. [/LIST] [center][color=AC2C8A][size=4]-!I also do traditional!-[/size][/color][/center] For [color=4DA643]$3[/color] extra I will do your piece traditionally. I have way more experience with traditional and I can do pencil, ink, paint, or colored pencil. I can even ship it to you, but of course you'll need to help with shipping. If you want to see examples of my traditional art, let me know! [center][color=802869][size=5]-Badges-[/size][/color][/center] [color=AC2C8A][size=4]I also do forum badges! At default they're 100x100 pixels, but you can request bigger or smaller.[/size][/color] A typical badge costs between [color=4DA643]$3[/color]-[color=4DA643]$5[/color], but an animated one will cost an extra [color=4DA643]$1[/color] and will likely not exceed 12 frames unless requested, and extra frames will in turn cost extra. Because they can vary so much, most details will have to be discussed between us, but they're great for any subject. Characters, flight symbols, or bowls of soup. I'll do simple banners as well for the same price. [center][size=4][color=AC2C8A]All prices are interchangeable and can be paid for with USD (or equal conversions of other currencies) gems or treasure.[/color][/size] [color=4DA643][size=5][b]ALL cash purchases come with a free badge of your choice![/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jGne0cN.gif[/img][/center] [size=2]Payment Information:[LIST] [*]If you request a commission, you will be put on a chart where I will keep your order for a maximum four weeks as I wait four you to pay. I will message two weeks and then one week prior to removing your order, and if you reply I will extend it based on how close you think you are to payment. If you do not reply, I will remove you at the four week mark and you will be at the bottom of the chart if you submit another commission. [*]Any price written in cash can be paid for a different way following the mentioned conversion [*]Payments using in-game currency should be sent via crossroads upfront, but I will [b]not[/b] accept it until your commission is finished [*]I accept cash payments through PayPal. Confused on how to use it? Message me and I will try my best to help. [*]If you request a commission, you will be put on a chart where I will keep your order for a maximum four weeks as I wait four you to pay. I will message two weeks and then one week prior to removing your order, and if you reply I will extend it based on how close you think you are to payment. If you do not reply, I will remove you at the four week mark and you will be at the bottom of the chart if you submit another commission. [/LIST] Other Information:[LIST] [*]I can do fanart [*]A free badge earned through paying with cash can be up to 100x100 and animated up to 12 frames. [*]You can use the example badge for free! However, it would be super cool if you kept the link to this post embedded in it. You don't have to do this to use the badge, but it would really help me out. The code for that is:[/List] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2750592][img]https://i.imgur.com/jGne0cN.gif[/img][/url][/code][List] [*]Badges I've made for you can be shared between friends and groups for free, but if I find out you are trying to sell permission to use the badges I designed, a report will be filed to FR staff and your name will be added to a blacklist [*]Selling my art in general will result in a report and a blacklist [*]If you seem to be taking credit for my art or are using it in a place/post where you will be making profit, I will have to contact you about it, so please just contact me beforehand if you're unsure where you can use my art [/LIST] [center][color=AC2C8A][size=4]I am subscribed to this post, so don't worry about pinging me. I'll still see every message.[/size][/color][/center]
NJbbakV.png
This Dragon
-Welcome to my commission sheet!-

I do any subject, humanoid, dragon, or somewhere in between. Even if I don't normally do what you request, I'll still give it a try, but generally (outside of robots or vehicles) I draw everything. The only exceptions are:
  • NSFW. As this is a site easily accessed by minors and such works do not line up with Flight Rising's TOS, I will not accept NSFW commissions.
  • Nudity. I myself do not have any problem with nudity and find it to be a required study in improving your ability to draw figures, but as with before, I will not accept it on this site.
  • Excessive gore. Again, I have nothing personal against it, but it isn't appropriate here. Simply blood and cuts are fine.
  • Suggestive art. Even if it does not strictly go against the site's TOS, I don't think it fits within this community.

I of course reserve the right to refuse any commission that makes me personally uncomfortable, but I will never deny a commission based on any aspect of the person requesting it. This only (only) changes if I have significant reason to believe that the customer will use my work for malicious purposes that go against Flight Rising's TOS.

-Prices-

My prices follow a conversion of $1=100 gems=100k treasure, and cash payments will go through PayPal.

<> Base prices:
  • Portrait is $5, 500g, or 500kt
  • Waist-up is $10, 1000g, or 1mt
  • Fullbody is $15, 1500g, or 1.5mt

<> Coloring prices (added to base):
  • Lineart/Sketch is +$0
  • Flat color +$1, 100g, or 100kt
  • Cell shaded +$2, 200g, or 200kt
  • Full color (title image) +$5, 500g, or 500kt

For additional characters, there is a $3 fee for the first (no matter the style of the piece) and $1 for any others.

As a bonus, one FR dragon done in any style below full color can include its matching familiar for free. If the piece is full color, the familiar will cost the same as an added character, and a second familiar in any style will be counted as extra as well.

<> Extras (Prices are regardless of style, same as adding characters):
  • Elaborate clothing (complex patterns, FR silks, FR thorns, etc) costs an additional $2-$3 (you can ask me if your outfit falls under this)
  • Dynamically colored/partial linework is $2
  • A background will cost an extra $3 in full color and $2 in anything else. Complexity can raise the price, so message me for details.

-!I also do traditional!-
For $3 extra I will do your piece traditionally. I have way more experience with traditional and I can do pencil, ink, paint, or colored pencil. I can even ship it to you, but of course you'll need to help with shipping. If you want to see examples of my traditional art, let me know!

-Badges-

I also do forum badges! At default they're 100x100 pixels, but you can request bigger or smaller.

A typical badge costs between $3-$5, but an animated one will cost an extra $1 and will likely not exceed 12 frames unless requested, and extra frames will in turn cost extra.

Because they can vary so much, most details will have to be discussed between us, but they're great for any subject. Characters, flight symbols, or bowls of soup. I'll do simple banners as well for the same price.

All prices are interchangeable and can be paid for with USD (or equal conversions of other currencies) gems or treasure.

ALL cash purchases come with a free badge of your choice!

jGne0cN.gif

Payment Information:
  • If you request a commission, you will be put on a chart where I will keep your order for a maximum four weeks as I wait four you to pay. I will message two weeks and then one week prior to removing your order, and if you reply I will extend it based on how close you think you are to payment. If you do not reply, I will remove you at the four week mark and you will be at the bottom of the chart if you submit another commission.
  • Any price written in cash can be paid for a different way following the mentioned conversion
  • Payments using in-game currency should be sent via crossroads upfront, but I will not accept it until your commission is finished
  • I accept cash payments through PayPal. Confused on how to use it? Message me and I will try my best to help.
  • If you request a commission, you will be put on a chart where I will keep your order for a maximum four weeks as I wait four you to pay. I will message two weeks and then one week prior to removing your order, and if you reply I will extend it based on how close you think you are to payment. If you do not reply, I will remove you at the four week mark and you will be at the bottom of the chart if you submit another commission.

Other Information:
  • I can do fanart
  • A free badge earned through paying with cash can be up to 100x100 and animated up to 12 frames.
  • You can use the example badge for free! However, it would be super cool if you kept the link to this post embedded in it. You don't have to do this to use the badge, but it would really help me out. The code for that is:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2750592][img]https://i.imgur.com/jGne0cN.gif[/img][/url]
  • Badges I've made for you can be shared between friends and groups for free, but if I find out you are trying to sell permission to use the badges I designed, a report will be filed to FR staff and your name will be added to a blacklist
  • Selling my art in general will result in a report and a blacklist
  • If you seem to be taking credit for my art or are using it in a place/post where you will be making profit, I will have to contact you about it, so please just contact me beforehand if you're unsure where you can use my art

I am subscribed to this post, so don't worry about pinging me. I'll still see every message.
I do commissions!jGne0cN.gif
@missingeye

I would like an animated badge like the one shown in the Badges Section, but I would need to first obtained the appropriate amount of payment. That way, I will be able to pay you upfront.

How long are you able to hold a slot for, if at all?
@missingeye

I would like an animated badge like the one shown in the Badges Section, but I would need to first obtained the appropriate amount of payment. That way, I will be able to pay you upfront.

How long are you able to hold a slot for, if at all?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

I will hold a slot for up to four week, but I'll probably check in at two weeks and I can extend it if you're confident you'll be able to pay for it. If you want you can DM me your idea for the badge so I can give you an estimate for how much it'll be. I also accept mixed payment.
@Katsuji

I will hold a slot for up to four week, but I'll probably check in at two weeks and I can extend it if you're confident you'll be able to pay for it. If you want you can DM me your idea for the badge so I can give you an estimate for how much it'll be. I also accept mixed payment.
@missingeye -- Hi!! I might be interested in a portrait or a badge, but do you have any more examples of your art? I'm specifically looking for human/humanoid and animal oc art!
@missingeye -- Hi!! I might be interested in a portrait or a badge, but do you have any more examples of your art? I'm specifically looking for human/humanoid and animal oc art!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@missingeye

I would also love more examples if possible!
@missingeye

I would also love more examples if possible!
Onyx_Sig.png
@Pearlimose @SunkissedDragon

here is my twitter

i dont have too much posted there, but ill try to think of another way to share a lot of the art i dont post online
@Pearlimose @SunkissedDragon

here is my twitter

i dont have too much posted there, but ill try to think of another way to share a lot of the art i dont post online
@missingeye Hello there! I wanted to ask about a possible fullbody with full color commission for gems, if you would be okay with doing fanart type things? (And if you would accept gems for the coloring add-on prices, I just wasn't sure and wanted to check!)

No worries of course if you aren't able to or wouldn't want to do something like that for any reason!

If by chance you are though, I have three characters I'm looking for art of at the moment (the first is from a cartoon show, the other two are my gijinka designs of existing characters)--you'd be free to pick whichever one you'd want and stylize/simplify however you see fit. Could you please let me know if one of them appeals to you and what the total would be in that case?

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

First outfit: x, x, x
Second: x
Third: x, x

Again, no worries if you wouldn't want to do any of them! Thank you for your time in either case!
@missingeye Hello there! I wanted to ask about a possible fullbody with full color commission for gems, if you would be okay with doing fanart type things? (And if you would accept gems for the coloring add-on prices, I just wasn't sure and wanted to check!)

No worries of course if you aren't able to or wouldn't want to do something like that for any reason!

If by chance you are though, I have three characters I'm looking for art of at the moment (the first is from a cartoon show, the other two are my gijinka designs of existing characters)--you'd be free to pick whichever one you'd want and stylize/simplify however you see fit. Could you please let me know if one of them appeals to you and what the total would be in that case?

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

First outfit: x, x, x
Second: x
Third: x, x

Again, no worries if you wouldn't want to do any of them! Thank you for your time in either case!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

i can certainly do fanart! i looked at all of them and i think id be alright with doing any of the three, so do you have any that you would prefer i did?

also yes, any price written in cash can be converted into gems or treasure. ill add that to the post.
@Vovina

i can certainly do fanart! i looked at all of them and i think id be alright with doing any of the three, so do you have any that you would prefer i did?

also yes, any price written in cash can be converted into gems or treasure. ill add that to the post.
Hey @missingeye! Would you be willing to do a scene, and if so, how much extra would the background elements run?

I'm looking for a piece of my characters Dovico and Larimar at a computer desk setting (so things like monitors, mouse, keyboard, chair, etc.). I have some more detail to give than this, but basically, it's Larimar in disbelief at whatever Dovico's showing him on the screen(s).

Let me know, thanks!
Hey @missingeye! Would you be willing to do a scene, and if so, how much extra would the background elements run?

I'm looking for a piece of my characters Dovico and Larimar at a computer desk setting (so things like monitors, mouse, keyboard, chair, etc.). I have some more detail to give than this, but basically, it's Larimar in disbelief at whatever Dovico's showing him on the screen(s).

Let me know, thanks!
@Letigir
Backgrounds! I never even thought of those, I'll have to add them to the post.

I haven't worked on backgrounds the most, but I can do them. They take an awfully long time in full color, so lets say $3 for a background in full color and $2 for anything below.

If it's especially complex I might ask for more, but from the sounds of it yours isn't too bad.
@Letigir
Backgrounds! I never even thought of those, I'll have to add them to the post.

I haven't worked on backgrounds the most, but I can do them. They take an awfully long time in full color, so lets say $3 for a background in full color and $2 for anything below.

If it's especially complex I might ask for more, but from the sounds of it yours isn't too bad.
1 2 3 4 5