Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5kt/5g headshots - closed, sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
thanks everyone, that means a ton to hear! <3
thanks everyone, that means a ton to hear! <3
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Do u only draw dragons? If you are willing to try other creatures, please send me a message! ;D
Do u only draw dragons? If you are willing to try other creatures, please send me a message! ;D
@SquishiFishi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7091665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70917/7091665_350.png[/img] [/url] here’s my little derg :) (also, I want to order a bunch of these, do you accept multiple orders at once?)
@SquishiFishi

7091665_350.png
here’s my little derg :) (also, I want to order a bunch of these, do you accept multiple orders at once?)
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@SquishFishi Ive been looking for art for this little lady for a while now :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32915247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329153/32915247_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SquishFishi

Ive been looking for art for this little lady for a while now :3

32915247_350.png
dS7QJVE.png
@SquishFishi [S]Can I request multiple orders? If not, I’d be happy with the first one :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52642231][/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/526423/52642231.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Just read page 6, you can ignore my order! I hope you have an awesome day and I hope things get better!
@SquishFishi
Can I request multiple orders? If not, I’d be happy with the first one :D

52642231.png

Edit: Just read page 6, you can ignore my order! I hope you have an awesome day and I hope things get better!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@SquishiFishi hello! I've read through all the posts seen all your finished art and I have to say, charging 2k/g seems to be SUCH an unfair price for your art. If your dragons bellies are filled, you earn 2 gems by basically doing nothing for 2 days. While your art takes time, effort and looks absolutely stunning. Please rise your prices!! I'd be willing to pay at least 15kt/gems for your headshots. 8kt/gems seems to me the lowest you should absolutely charge... maybe think about it <3 hope you feel better soon!!
If you wanna ping me when your orders are open again, I'd love to get one, but only if you raise your prices!
@SquishiFishi hello! I've read through all the posts seen all your finished art and I have to say, charging 2k/g seems to be SUCH an unfair price for your art. If your dragons bellies are filled, you earn 2 gems by basically doing nothing for 2 days. While your art takes time, effort and looks absolutely stunning. Please rise your prices!! I'd be willing to pay at least 15kt/gems for your headshots. 8kt/gems seems to me the lowest you should absolutely charge... maybe think about it <3 hope you feel better soon!!
If you wanna ping me when your orders are open again, I'd love to get one, but only if you raise your prices!
gd43G6m.png
@Roheryn @packacz @MKMdragon @Starmax @satanbacons @kkatharsis @Scarletbites @Gif @Rubygryphon @KittyFlurry

hey, so! quick update. i've been doing a bit of work, but i think what's been stressing me is the amount of orders- and i think i may want to lower something.
i hate to sound rude, but i think i'd prefer doing one dragon per person! you can of course make more orders later, but for now, i think i just want one for everyone. so please, if possible, narrow orders down to one dragon! however, if you were buying 2 dragons in one piece as a pair, then i'll do pairs, no worries!
base price for all of these is still 2kt/2g, but i'd be happy to gift you all after this wait so pay is optional <3

@Elpidius yes i do, just no humans! if you'd like to discuss more, we can pm <3
@FrozenVisc sure, i'd be happy to draw her!
@Nora6562 yup, i'll do 'er soon!
@Rvan thanks a bunch! i'll gladly draw your boy, just need to get through orders!
@Lunyali awww, that means a ton to hear, thank you! but goodness, i am so weak when it comes to raising prices, i don't wanna, eee! i'd least, i'd be okay with tips, but i don't wanna raise my base price! your words mean a bunch though, aah
@Roheryn @packacz @MKMdragon @Starmax @satanbacons @kkatharsis @Scarletbites @Gif @Rubygryphon @KittyFlurry

hey, so! quick update. i've been doing a bit of work, but i think what's been stressing me is the amount of orders- and i think i may want to lower something.
i hate to sound rude, but i think i'd prefer doing one dragon per person! you can of course make more orders later, but for now, i think i just want one for everyone. so please, if possible, narrow orders down to one dragon! however, if you were buying 2 dragons in one piece as a pair, then i'll do pairs, no worries!
base price for all of these is still 2kt/2g, but i'd be happy to gift you all after this wait so pay is optional <3

@Elpidius yes i do, just no humans! if you'd like to discuss more, we can pm <3
@FrozenVisc sure, i'd be happy to draw her!
@Nora6562 yup, i'll do 'er soon!
@Rvan thanks a bunch! i'll gladly draw your boy, just need to get through orders!
@Lunyali awww, that means a ton to hear, thank you! but goodness, i am so weak when it comes to raising prices, i don't wanna, eee! i'd least, i'd be okay with tips, but i don't wanna raise my base price! your words mean a bunch though, aah
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
That is totally understandable! No worries about the wait, take all the time you need <3

You can choose which out of my 'main' tab inspires you most to draw~
That is totally understandable! No worries about the wait, take all the time you need <3

You can choose which out of my 'main' tab inspires you most to draw~
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@SquishiFishi
I don't have any issues with that ^^ Since you already have a lot of commissions so would you be willing to draw only the first one? Because he doesn't have any art yet and the other one does.
@SquishiFishi
I don't have any issues with that ^^ Since you already have a lot of commissions so would you be willing to draw only the first one? Because he doesn't have any art yet and the other one does.
arcastam.gif
GLMwkdE.png
WXBzxw1.gif
dEe2UrM.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497866973045063691/625458015167840266/joke_sketches.png[/img] maybe i could do these joke sketches as commissions? i'm workin' on orders, by the way! once i finish it all i'll close for a moment and revamp <3
joke_sketches.png
maybe i could do these joke sketches as commissions?

i'm workin' on orders, by the way! once i finish it all i'll close for a moment and revamp <3
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10