Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]Kievan [b]ID: [/b]86611 [b]Artist: [/b]@Xayah [b]Request: [/b]Hello! First off, I wanted to say that your art and rendering is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I'd love to snag a colored bust slot if possible. Could I get a colored bust of my girl Raleigh? Expression is up to you but she's generally very regal and somewhat haughty, if you wanted a starting place. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2816222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28163/2816222_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment: [/b]320 Base + However additional levels for her accent? I'll be paying in Level 7's. [b]Other Info: [/b]Please let me know if I can provide any more details! Thank you!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Kievan
ID: 86611
Artist: @Xayah
Request: Hello! First off, I wanted to say that your art and rendering is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I'd love to snag a colored bust slot if possible. Could I get a colored bust of my girl Raleigh? Expression is up to you but she's generally very regal and somewhat haughty, if you wanted a starting place.

2816222_350.png

Payment: 320 Base + However additional levels for her accent? I'll be paying in Level 7's.
Other Info: Please let me know if I can provide any more details!

Thank you!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Llealynarisia
ID: 121236
Artist: @Arka
Request: Couple Headshot of this dragon and this dragon, in a nuzzling/snuggling/cuddling pose
Payment: 500 levels
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Llealynarisia
ID: 121236
Artist: @Arka
Request: Couple Headshot of this dragon and this dragon, in a nuzzling/snuggling/cuddling pose
Payment: 500 levels
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia marked you down for a slot! I'm still outside right now but you may send the fodders to our receivers and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :D
@Llealynarisia marked you down for a slot! I'm still outside right now but you may send the fodders to our receivers and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :D
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@EchoFlower @SoulLugia11 @teapastry @Natorei @Spiritfire @Mangusto @MoonMelodies @Solistare @CosmicAngel @CPFG44 @SoullessWendigo @Wolfkai @wintermelons @Curio @Adrenaline @StarJumper @uhhhyeah22 @TenHai @Nebbi @chantric @Embyrs @Amorah @SamuraiWolf @MissSqueak Hopefully I didn't miss anyone that wanted a ping, sorry if this isn't exactly what yall were hoping for as this is not my official shop opening or opening of slots on my temporary thread. However, Ice flight's foddart is here for IvW and I am an artist for it :). If you are interested in commissioning me in this form with dragon levels then feel free to look over this thread and my posting(Or even other artists within this thread and supporting them :D). Ty to any of you that will be supporting Ice! :D Sadly as I am unable to check through you all, Ice flight members from my knowledge can't order from us :'( So if you are ice flight feel free to disregard this message, but still ty for being such lovely peeps [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@EchoFlower @SoulLugia11 @teapastry @Natorei @Spiritfire @Mangusto @MoonMelodies @Solistare @CosmicAngel @CPFG44 @SoullessWendigo @Wolfkai @wintermelons @Curio @Adrenaline @StarJumper @uhhhyeah22 @TenHai @Nebbi @chantric @Embyrs @Amorah @SamuraiWolf @MissSqueak

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone that wanted a ping, sorry if this isn't exactly what yall were hoping for as this is not my official shop opening or opening of slots on my temporary thread. However, Ice flight's foddart is here for IvW and I am an artist for it :). If you are interested in commissioning me in this form with dragon levels then feel free to look over this thread and my posting(Or even other artists within this thread and supporting them :D). Ty to any of you that will be supporting Ice! :D

Sadly as I am unable to check through you all, Ice flight members from my knowledge can't order from us :'( So if you are ice flight feel free to disregard this message, but still ty for being such lovely peeps
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]Gloomy [b]ID: [/b]49056 [b]Artist: [/b]@Exaltier [b]Request: [/b]BW Rough Sketches – 45 Levels + Upgrade to Halfbody – +50 Levels Your example sketch made me really want to see an OC of mine in your style! [emoji=coatl love size=1] If it's okay with you, I'll send you some refs via PM a bit later? It's kind of late where I am and I don't have anything handy just now. >.>;;;; [b]Payment: [/b]95 Levels
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Gloomy
ID: 49056
Artist: @Exaltier
Request: BW Rough Sketches – 45 Levels + Upgrade to Halfbody – +50 Levels
Your example sketch made me really want to see an OC of mine in your style! If it's okay with you, I'll send you some refs via PM a bit later? It's kind of late where I am and I don't have anything handy just now. >.>;;;;
Payment: 95 Levels
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@Gloomy

Got you down! Ty for supporting us :D
@Gloomy

Got you down! Ty for supporting us :D
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Nebbi
ID: 338992
Request: BW Rough Sketch icon!!
Payment: 9 lvl 5 dragons (45lvls. correct me if the price is different! im so dummy.)
Other Info: The character i want drawn is this this lil guy here!
im confused about this whole receivers thing ahhh

edit: oops pinged someone lkmlksmg
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Nebbi
ID: 338992
Request: BW Rough Sketch icon!!
Payment: 9 lvl 5 dragons (45lvls. correct me if the price is different! im so dummy.)
Other Info: The character i want drawn is this this lil guy here!
im confused about this whole receivers thing ahhh

edit: oops pinged someone lkmlksmg
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@Nebbi

Got you down! So you would go on the spreadsheet and look for an online receiver, you can choose to ping them to let them know youre sending dragons or just send the CRs and in each note which artist it's for and what level youre on and such :')
Better instructions should be on the front page but if you're still confused feel free to ask @/Pericci!
@Nebbi

Got you down! So you would go on the spreadsheet and look for an online receiver, you can choose to ping them to let them know youre sending dragons or just send the CRs and in each note which artist it's for and what level youre on and such :')
Better instructions should be on the front page but if you're still confused feel free to ask @/Pericci!
[quote name="Exaltier" date="2019-08-04 01:56:10" ] @ Nebbi Got you down! So you would go on the spreadsheet and look for an online receiver, you can choose to ping them to let them know youre sending dragons or just send the CRs and in each note which artist it's for and what level youre on and such :') Better instructions should be on the front page but if you're still confused feel free to ask @/Pericci! [/quote] Ohh thanks!! I was confused because of how it was worded on the front page, delivering the dragons to the (only) online receiver!
Exaltier wrote on 2019-08-04 01:56:10:
@ Nebbi

Ohh thanks!!
I was confused because of how it was worded on the front page, delivering the dragons to the (only) online receiver!
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@seradis Hi Ser! I'll put you down on a slot, sorry for the slow response, human machine broke for some reason :v
@seradis Hi Ser! I'll put you down on a slot, sorry for the slow response, human machine broke for some reason :v
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37