Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Katigura

Hiya, 100 levels would be correct, you can go ahead and send the levels to our receivers when you can and I'll get to your adopt after the push :D
@Katigura

Hiya, 100 levels would be correct, you can go ahead and send the levels to our receivers when you can and I'll get to your adopt after the push :D
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@hitodama89

I usually use the primary color of the dragon as the base color for the device but i can make it black instead of white.
What color do you want the chain of the device.
Accent I can attempt but at that size it may prove a bit difficult. If i can't seem to render it well i'll let you know.

But please send the levels to a receiver based on the instructions on the front page and i'll get right on it.
@hitodama89

I usually use the primary color of the dragon as the base color for the device but i can make it black instead of white.
What color do you want the chain of the device.
Accent I can attempt but at that size it may prove a bit difficult. If i can't seem to render it well i'll let you know.

But please send the levels to a receiver based on the instructions on the front page and i'll get right on it.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Tserin
Sending 17 dragons at level 6 (making 102 levels) in just a moment, for artist @/Rashakiro.
@Tserin
Sending 17 dragons at level 6 (making 102 levels) in just a moment, for artist @/Rashakiro.
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Zakiax

Yeah, I'd be really happy if the device could be black. ^^ The chain can be black, too. And don't worry about it if the Accent doesn't translate well to art of this size! It's not a big deal for me.

I''l send my dragons to @Tserin
The dragon IDs are:
@Zakiax

Yeah, I'd be really happy if the device could be black. ^^ The chain can be black, too. And don't worry about it if the Accent doesn't translate well to art of this size! It's not a big deal for me.

I''l send my dragons to @Tserin
The dragon IDs are:
IQJmIq3.png
@Katagiro
Got them all, thanks for supporting Ice!

@Rashakiro
Your order from Katigura has been fully paid for!
@Katagiro
Got them all, thanks for supporting Ice!

@Rashakiro
Your order from Katigura has been fully paid for!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@hitodama89
Got everything, thanks for the support!

@Zakiax
Your order from hitodama89 has been fully paid for!
@hitodama89
Got everything, thanks for the support!

@Zakiax
Your order from hitodama89 has been fully paid for!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin Fyi Its Katigura, not Katagiro [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] But thank you!
@Tserin
Fyi Its Katigura, not Katagiro But thank you!
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Katigura
i tried so hard and got so far
at least the Katagiro ping doesn't seem to go anywhere
Sorry about that!
@Katigura
i tried so hard and got so far
at least the Katagiro ping doesn't seem to go anywhere
Sorry about that!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b] cloudydawn [b]ID: [/b] 115371 [b]Artist: [/b]@Zakiax [b]Request: [/b]Sneaky Spiral adopt for this girl, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52703629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527037/52703629_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment: [/b]Depending on how much her apparel is 125+??? levels. [b]Other Info: [/b] N/A
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: cloudydawn
ID: 115371
Artist: @Zakiax
Request: Sneaky Spiral adopt for this girl, please!

52703629_350.png

Payment: Depending on how much her apparel is 125+??? levels.
Other Info: N/A
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b] lyricalmyxteries [b]ID: [/b]446462 [b]Artist: [/b]@Arka [b]Request: [/b]Single Headshot of Ygritte [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51990350][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/519904/51990350.png[/img][/url] In the following completed outfit: [outfit=878405] [b]Payment: [/b]300 levels [b]Other Info: [/b]How much of the apparel is doable? For the background, I was considering a wintery themed one but whatever fits is alright with me
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: lyricalmyxteries
ID: 446462
Artist: @Arka
Request: Single Headshot of Ygritte
51990350.png In the following completed outfit:
inverno

Payment: 300 levels
Other Info: How much of the apparel is doable? For the background, I was considering a wintery themed one but whatever fits is alright with me
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37