Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EDEN'S SANCTUARY - Art/Lore Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kiseikune Contacted privately (and bribed very generously) by Kiseikune, here's part one of their commission- and my first example of full-body work! I loved your design so much, and I really hope I did him justice with the limited colour palette available to me (I only have 40 markers, but I'm getting another 80 in the mail very soon!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0xtz4iG.jpg[/img]
@Kiseikune

Contacted privately (and bribed very generously) by Kiseikune, here's part one of their commission- and my first example of full-body work! I loved your design so much, and I really hope I did him justice with the limited colour palette available to me (I only have 40 markers, but I'm getting another 80 in the mail very soon!)

0xtz4iG.jpg
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o9_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o10_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o7_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o8_r1_500.png
@gaymiens OH i love your art style?!? if you still have slots, i'd love to snag a traditional bust of my oc, path! i can shoot you 100g in a cr asap!
@gaymiens OH i love your art style?!? if you still have slots, i'd love to snag a traditional bust of my oc, path! i can shoot you 100g in a cr asap!
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
@gaymiens screams? I love this and I think you did well with the colors. Aaaa I love seeing him in your style, thanks again!
@gaymiens screams? I love this and I think you did well with the colors. Aaaa I love seeing him in your style, thanks again!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@gaymiens
Awesome that would add up to be about 250g/kt yes?
@gaymiens
Awesome that would add up to be about 250g/kt yes?
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
1 2 3 4 5 6