Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free Poetry, Poems and Things OPEN!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][emoji=tundra happy size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=book size=1][emoji=comment size=1][emoji=book 2 size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][emoji=gaoler happy size=1] My poetry is free form (the kind that doesn't usually rhyme), but if I can make something rhyme you bet I'll do it. My poetry is pretty short but it is also free. (unless you feel like giving a tip, ya don't have to though) If you like my poetry, or are interested just use the order form below. Thank you! ----- [quote=Order Form]@jekylls I'd like a poem! [b]Dragon link[/b]: [b]Spare info[/b]: (what do they like, what's their personality, their backstory, etc. the more detail the better)[/quote] 1.) OPEN 2.) OPEN 3.) OPEN ----- Jewels and bangles clank and jingle, He walks with an air of sophistication, royalty His bright colors and flashy clothes, He's gone in an instant, cloaked in a shroud of night and mystery [size=2]-For [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=392041]TheGremlinPrince's (#392041)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=392041&tab=dragon&did=42593660]Goldleaf[/url][/size] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Her bags filled to the brim with gems of dazzling colors, A symphony of music the earth has made, The wind picks up and she adjusts her hat, Determined and ready for the adventure ahead [size=2]-For [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=183341]Ramirez33's (#183341)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=183341&tab=dragon&did=35313070]Kaiju[/url][/size] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Crowds fill the streets, noise and jostle, footsteps and wing-beats, Patrons part and one dragon stands alone, scales glinting like starlight in the evening sun, He swiftly joins you by your side and flashes a toothy grin, his arm round your shoulder, A quick conversation leading nowhere, spinning circles, air under his wings and he's gone, He's stolen your heart, and also your wallet... [size=2]-For [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=392041]TheGremlinPrince's (#392041)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=392041&tab=dragon&did=51200566]Mercury[/url][/size]

My poetry is free form (the kind that doesn't usually rhyme), but if I can make something rhyme you bet I'll do it. My poetry is pretty short but it is also free. (unless you feel like giving a tip, ya don't have to though) If you like my poetry, or are interested just use the order form below. Thank you!
Order Form wrote:
@jekylls I'd like a poem!

Dragon link:

Spare info: (what do they like, what's their personality, their backstory, etc. the more detail the better)

1.) OPEN
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN

Jewels and bangles clank and jingle,

He walks with an air of sophistication, royalty

His bright colors and flashy clothes,

He's gone in an instant, cloaked in a shroud of night and mystery

-For TheGremlinPrince's (#392041)
Goldleaf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Her bags filled to the brim with gems of dazzling colors,

A symphony of music the earth has made,

The wind picks up and she adjusts her hat,

Determined and ready for the adventure ahead

-For Ramirez33's (#183341)
Kaiju

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Crowds fill the streets, noise and jostle, footsteps and wing-beats,

Patrons part and one dragon stands alone, scales glinting like starlight in the evening sun,

He swiftly joins you by your side and flashes a toothy grin, his arm round your shoulder,

A quick conversation leading nowhere, spinning circles, air under his wings and he's gone,

He's stolen your heart, and also your wallet...

-For TheGremlinPrince's (#392041)
Mercury
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Finished Poems

The flurry of snow, tracks lost to the fury of ice,

Noises and sounds come from within the gale ahead,

Glowing eyes and the swift winds carrying snow,

It disappears and you think it's best you do the same

-For Windkisses' (#326528)
Snowrise

Garnished in gold, dripping light with each step,

False words fall off his tongue like a snake dripping venom,

As he walks the halls passing familiar faces who smile warmly,

Unfaltering he moves on, he has no time for them today

-For xxstarpupx's (#335261)
Quigley

Shining, gleaming, glinting, each clawed footstep clinking,

Ribbons and silks wavering, a gorgeous display,

He knows how beautiful he is, pompous and pristine,

How far can you get with false words on your hissing tongue

-For StilinskiSpark's (#87904)
Rou

Songs carried along the stars, lost among milky twilight,

Pages filled with information of distant suns, carrying their knowledge,

As she looks up with bright and brilliant eyes,

The vast sky of dazzling light looks down with pride,

Happy that she is theirs'

-For SinOfGreed's (#327768)
Aria

Shadows shifting, purple eyes stare back from the abyss,

Heavy handed, armor plated, swords fall to the clank and spark of metal,

Over time rage and torments quelled, the shadows part

Her passion and spirit set ablaze, a dragon made anew

-For Dynami's (#267105)
Shadarsia

11 deities all reign in their kingdoms, waiting, watching,

So many more false prophets and thieves, lying to the masses of dragons before them

A 13th deity sits comfortably still, quelling the storms that rage within her vial,

Shade and shadows burst and tumble, rumbling thunder crashes,

Where do the dead go when these kingdoms reign no more,

A world of pitch, quiet, humming, murmurs, whispers,

When you die where do you go,

A land of treasure and riches beyond measure,

A land of nothing but dust, and those who belong to that far glitched plane

-For DeathPhoenix's (#465054)
StormSeeker

The fires burn and the ash lifts with it's breeze,

The beat of wings and radiant plumes of smoke and flame,

A warrior fair and just, like the fires that burn within,

A dragon flecked with ash and soot, her heated scales set aglow,

Her fire will always burn bright

-For Embyrs's (#23753)
Igneous
Finished Poems

-For Windkisses' (#326528)
Snowrise

-For xxstarpupx's (#335261)
Quigley

Shining, gleaming, glinting, each clawed footstep clinking,

Ribbons and silks wavering, a gorgeous display,

He knows how beautiful he is, pompous and pristine,

How far can you get with false words on your hissing tongue

-For StilinskiSpark's (#87904)
Rou

Songs carried along the stars, lost among milky twilight,

Pages filled with information of distant suns, carrying their knowledge,

As she looks up with bright and brilliant eyes,

The vast sky of dazzling light looks down with pride,

Happy that she is theirs'

-For SinOfGreed's (#327768)
Aria

Shadows shifting, purple eyes stare back from the abyss,

Heavy handed, armor plated, swords fall to the clank and spark of metal,

Over time rage and torments quelled, the shadows part

Her passion and spirit set ablaze, a dragon made anew

-For Dynami's (#267105)
Shadarsia

11 deities all reign in their kingdoms, waiting, watching,

So many more false prophets and thieves, lying to the masses of dragons before them

A 13th deity sits comfortably still, quelling the storms that rage within her vial,

Shade and shadows burst and tumble, rumbling thunder crashes,

Where do the dead go when these kingdoms reign no more,

A world of pitch, quiet, humming, murmurs, whispers,

When you die where do you go,

A land of treasure and riches beyond measure,

A land of nothing but dust, and those who belong to that far glitched plane

-For DeathPhoenix's (#465054)
StormSeeker

The fires burn and the ash lifts with it's breeze,

The beat of wings and radiant plumes of smoke and flame,

A warrior fair and just, like the fires that burn within,

A dragon flecked with ash and soot, her heated scales set aglow,

Her fire will always burn bright

-For Embyrs's (#23753)
Igneous
Hey! @SwampQween I'd like a poem! Dragon link:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52113006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521131/52113006_350.png[/img] [/url] Spare info: He can control snow! It rises up from his feet and swirls around him. He creates storms. This is mainly to protect his wife and other Gaolrer's identities. No modern breed can see you if all there is, is snow. Many dragons do catch a glimpse of glowing eyes from amid the storms though... Tysm! I'll send you a tip rn :D
Hey!
@SwampQween I'd like a poem!

Dragon link:
52113006_350.png

Spare info: He can control snow! It rises up from his feet and swirls around him. He creates storms. This is mainly to protect his wife and other Gaolrer's identities. No modern breed can see you if all there is, is snow. Many dragons do catch a glimpse of glowing eyes from amid the storms though...

Tysm! I'll send you a tip rn :D
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
i messed up and put the finished poems section here somehow when i was editing stuff around, this is for windkisses

i messed up and put the finished poems section here somehow when i was editing stuff around, this is for windkisses

@SwampQween OMG??? Ur poetry is so good!!! Mind if I order some more poems? Your writing is delightful and just as creepy/mysterious as I wanted it! :DD
@SwampQween OMG??? Ur poetry is so good!!! Mind if I order some more poems? Your writing is delightful and just as creepy/mysterious as I wanted it! :DD
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
@WindKisses Of course go ahead, and thank you!!! ;w; [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] (my shop may say it's closed when you're ready to order more, but you can go ahead and order <3 )
@WindKisses Of course go ahead, and thank you!!! ;w;

(my shop may say it's closed when you're ready to order more, but you can go ahead and order <3 )
@SwampQween I'd like a poem! Dragon link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44431978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444320/44431978_350.png[/img] [/url] Spare info: he’s very stubborn; he will also decide not to do things if he thinks they are not worth his time, can be arrogant and judgmental, and is a bit of a narcissist. he has a friendly/softer side that is used with his familiar and others he is very close with. however, he thinks most things aren’t worthy of his time and is usually too busy arguing with someone or getting what he wants to get close to others.
@SwampQween I'd like a poem!

Dragon link:
44431978_350.png

Spare info: he’s very stubborn; he will also decide not to do things if he thinks they are not worth his time, can be arrogant and judgmental, and is a bit of a narcissist. he has a friendly/softer side that is used with his familiar and others he is very close with. however, he thinks most things aren’t worthy of his time and is usually too busy arguing with someone or getting what he wants to get close to others.
[center]@xxstarpupxx This one took me a bit to come up with, I hope you like it!! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Garnished in gold, dripping light with each step, False words fall off his tongue like a snake dripping venom, As he walks the halls passing familiar faces who smile warmly, Unfaltering he moves on, he has no time for them today
@xxstarpupxx This one took me a bit to come up with, I hope you like it!!

Open again [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Open again
1 2 3 4 5 6