Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free Poetry, Poems and Things OPEN!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is such a cool idea! Your poems are awesome! @SwampQween I'd like a poem! Dragon link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33395147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333952/33395147_350.png[/img] [/url] Spare info: Rou is a very snooty and pretentious dragon. He loves gold and anything shiny or valuable and is obsessed with his appearance. Everything he does is a lie. He loves nothing and no one.
This is such a cool idea! Your poems are awesome!

@SwampQween I'd like a poem!

Dragon link:
33395147_350.png

Spare info: Rou is a very snooty and pretentious dragon. He loves gold and anything shiny or valuable and is obsessed with his appearance. Everything he does is a lie. He loves nothing and no one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
[center]@StilinskiSpark Thank you so much!! ;o; Your dragon is really pretty, boi I die. I hope you enjoy the poem!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Shining, gleaming, glinting, each clawed footstep clinking, Ribbons and silks wavering, a gorgeous display, He knows how beautiful he is, pompous and pristine, How far can you get with false words on your hissing tongue
@StilinskiSpark Thank you so much!! ;o; Your dragon is really pretty, boi I die. I hope you enjoy the poem!!

Shining, gleaming, glinting, each clawed footstep clinking,

Ribbons and silks wavering, a gorgeous display,

He knows how beautiful he is, pompous and pristine,

How far can you get with false words on your hissing tongue
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
[i] I think your poems are really cool, can't wait to see what you'll do with Aria <3 [/i] @SwampQween I'd like a poem! Dragon link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52801417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528015/52801417_350.png[/img] [/url] [center] Spare info: Aria always tries to play it safe and think logically. If you put her up to something, you can be sure everything will be well thought out. She likes to stargaze and has a small journal of constellations that she made up herself. She also loves to look after the hatchlings, tell them stories, and occasionally take them out to stargaze with her.
I think your poems are really cool, can't wait to see what you'll do with Aria <3

Dragon link:

52801417_350.png

Spare info: Aria always tries to play it safe and think logically. If you put her up to something, you can be sure everything will be well thought out. She likes to stargaze and has a small journal of constellations that she made up herself. She also loves to look after the hatchlings, tell them stories, and occasionally take them out to stargaze with her.
[center]@SinOfGreed Thank you so much aaaaaaaa!!! ;>; I hope you enjoy your poem!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Songs carried along the stars, lost among milky twilight, Pages filled with information of distant suns, carrying their knowledge, As she looks up with bright and brilliant eyes, The vast sky of dazzling light looks down with pride, Happy that she is theirs'
@SinOfGreed Thank you so much aaaaaaaa!!! ;>; I hope you enjoy your poem!!

Songs carried along the stars, lost among milky twilight,

Pages filled with information of distant suns, carrying their knowledge,

As she looks up with bright and brilliant eyes,

The vast sky of dazzling light looks down with pride,

Happy that she is theirs'
@SwampQueen I love it, thank you! <3
@SwampQueen I love it, thank you! <3
@SwampQween Oh my goodness, I love this! Your writing is truly beautiful! Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SwampQween
Oh my goodness, I love this! Your writing is truly beautiful! Thank you so much!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
boop
boop
ooo, this sounds like a fun idea! i'd love to see what you do with my gal here! @SwampQween I'd like a poem! [b]Dragon link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26932505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269326/26932505_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Spare info:[/b] Shadarsia is the leader of a Shadow clan known as the Midnight Seclusion. She has a fearsome and ruthless reputation and used to behave more like a tyrant, but is currently trying to redeem herself. It's... still a work in progress, for she has quite a temper. A nickname some dragons have given her is "The Midnight's Sword." Shadarsia has multiple children (Umbra, Calemvir, and her adopted daughter Chara being the ones that live with her). She is very protective of them and would never want to see them harmed. She'd do almost anything for her children and would even give her life for them.
ooo, this sounds like a fun idea! i'd love to see what you do with my gal here!

Dragon link:
26932505_350.png

Spare info: Shadarsia is the leader of a Shadow clan known as the Midnight Seclusion. She has a fearsome and ruthless reputation and used to behave more like a tyrant, but is currently trying to redeem herself. It's... still a work in progress, for she has quite a temper. A nickname some dragons have given her is "The Midnight's Sword."

Shadarsia has multiple children (Umbra, Calemvir, and her adopted daughter Chara being the ones that live with her). She is very protective of them and would never want to see them harmed. She'd do almost anything for her children and would even give her life for them.
@Dynami You have such a lovely dragon, I hope you enjoy your poem! (also each time I see your signature somewhere it's like being punched)

Shadows shifting, purple eyes stare back from the abyss,

Heavy handed, armor plated, swords fall to the clank and spark of metal,

Over time rage and torments quelled, the shadows part

Her passion and spirit set ablaze, a dragon made anew
@Dynami You have such a lovely dragon, I hope you enjoy your poem! (also each time I see your signature somewhere it's like being punched)

Shadows shifting, purple eyes stare back from the abyss,

Heavy handed, armor plated, swords fall to the clank and spark of metal,

Over time rage and torments quelled, the shadows part

Her passion and spirit set ablaze, a dragon made anew
@SwampQween

hhHHH i love it, thank you so much!! your writing is so good! may i put it in her bio with credit?
@SwampQween

hhHHH i love it, thank you so much!! your writing is so good! may i put it in her bio with credit?
1 2 3 4 5 6