Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinkas/OCs/Cats~ [T/G/FC/USD] CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
@Aito

Awesome! Since I was gonna order before the price change, I hope it’s alright if I use the old form that I used prior! Thank you so much for putting me on the coupon list! ^^

Commission Type: Colored Doodle
Payment type: Gems
Character reference: Jasper
What should I know about your character?: This is the character I created after Zym! I’d always wanted to create a character like him, actually XD He’s a kind yet lonely pessimist who is trying to find his purpose in the world, and probably won’t stop even after he does! He wants companionship, but he doesn’t have much faith in himself, and is afraid that he won’t be able to keep any friendships.
Preferred size?: Default!
Signed?: I don't mind if you sign it!
Other: Nothing I can think of!

Character reference: Nyco
What should I know about your character?: I plan for Nyco to be the main protagonist of the story that Zym and Grimm are in! He’s kind of like a cyborg, but not really XD There’s a technological system embedded in his system, and it’s kinda controlled by the collar he wears (which is actually a shock collar). He is endlessly curious about everything, always seeking an answer for something, whether it be simple or more complex. He is pretty lonely; thus, he values any friendships he can manage to forge with others.
Other: I would like him drawn without pupils, please! (One of his refs/his icon has pupils, but in actuality, he’s not supposed to have any pupils, just those teal irises!)

Character reference: Oliver
What should I know about your character?: He’s in the same story as Zym, Grimm and Nyco, and also happens to be Grimm’s boyfriend! He’s awkward, emotional, and rambles very often, but he is very friendly and loyal as well. He’s usually too withdrawn to call anyone or anything out if he disagrees with them, but when someone asks him if something’s wrong, he’ll be more likely to just admit it XD

I believe the price with the coupon discount would be 300g for all three of them? I forgot how many I can order at a time so let me know if I’m wrong lol XD
@Aito

Awesome! Since I was gonna order before the price change, I hope it’s alright if I use the old form that I used prior! Thank you so much for putting me on the coupon list! ^^

Character reference: Jasper
What should I know about your character?: This is the character I created after Zym! I’d always wanted to create a character like him, actually XD He’s a kind yet lonely pessimist who is trying to find his purpose in the world, and probably won’t stop even after he does! He wants companionship, but he doesn’t have much faith in himself, and is afraid that he won’t be able to keep any friendships.

Character reference: Nyco
What should I know about your character?: I plan for Nyco to be the main protagonist of the story that Zym and Grimm are in! He’s kind of like a cyborg, but not really XD There’s a technological system embedded in his system, and it’s kinda controlled by the collar he wears (which is actually a shock collar). He is endlessly curious about everything, always seeking an answer for something, whether it be simple or more complex. He is pretty lonely; thus, he values any friendships he can manage to forge with others.
Other: I would like him drawn without pupils, please! (One of his refs/his icon has pupils, but in actuality, he’s not supposed to have any pupils, just those teal irises!)

Character reference: Oliver
What should I know about your character?: He’s in the same story as Zym, Grimm and Nyco, and also happens to be Grimm’s boyfriend! He’s awkward, emotional, and rambles very often, but he is very friendly and loyal as well. He’s usually too withdrawn to call anyone or anything out if he disagrees with them, but when someone asks him if something’s wrong, he’ll be more likely to just admit it XD

I believe the price with the coupon discount would be 300g for all three of them? I forgot how many I can order at a time so let me know if I’m wrong lol XD
xk7ymDQ.png
@TikindiDragon
I'm sorry for your loss, friend! I would be so honored to draw this precious kitkat. I'm gonna apply your free color coupon, so it'll be 500kt instead <3

@SoulLugia11
Sounds good! You have such fun characters. ^^ I never had an official limit, so you are totally fine!! Three is good. You are correct, with the coupon that'll be 300g. ^^
@TikindiDragon
I'm sorry for your loss, friend! I would be so honored to draw this precious kitkat. I'm gonna apply your free color coupon, so it'll be 500kt instead <3

@SoulLugia11
Sounds good! You have such fun characters. ^^ I never had an official limit, so you are totally fine!! Three is good. You are correct, with the coupon that'll be 300g. ^^
@Aito - Bless you, and thank you. I'll send a CR over to you.
@Aito - Bless you, and thank you. I'll send a CR over to you.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@Aito
Commission Type: Cat colored fullbody
Style: ^
Payment type: Gems or Treasure, let me know your preference!
Character reference: Clover
What should I know about your character?: She's got a fair amount of info on her toyhou.se, including a link below in her main bio to her inspiration tag (click the star). Honestly? Imagine the most annoying, mischievous cat you can and that's her.
Preferred size?: Default
Signed?: Yes please!
Other: Let me know if you want/need more details?
@Aito
Commission Type: Cat colored fullbody
Style: ^
Payment type: Gems or Treasure, let me know your preference!
Character reference: Clover
What should I know about your character?: She's got a fair amount of info on her toyhou.se, including a link below in her main bio to her inspiration tag (click the star). Honestly? Imagine the most annoying, mischievous cat you can and that's her.
Preferred size?: Default
Signed?: Yes please!
Other: Let me know if you want/need more details?
LklXAGK.png
@oceanas
Yaaaaassss thank you for commissioning me to draw more cats ;—; I will reserve you a slot!
@oceanas
Yaaaaassss thank you for commissioning me to draw more cats ;—; I will reserve you a slot!
@SoulLugia11
Hey!! Here's Jasper and Nyco~! Oliver is still in progress, but I should have him ready soon! Thank you ^^
@SoulLugia11
Hey!! Here's Jasper and Nyco~! Oliver is still in progress, but I should have him ready soon! Thank you ^^
@Aito

AAA I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Thank you! I’m excited to see how Oliver turns out! I know it’ll be amazing <33
@Aito

AAA I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Thank you! I’m excited to see how Oliver turns out! I know it’ll be amazing <33
xk7ymDQ.png
New announcement! Wooo [quote name="6/24/19 (Re: Now accepting fest currency!)" ] Hey, friends! I now will accept festival currency as partial or complete payment for commissions. Because I barely remember what day of the week it is, let alone what month, all festival currency is considered interchangeable. This means if you want to buy a cat doodle for 300 fc, you could 100% pay for it with 30 Immaculate Tablets and 10 Charged Sprockets, and 60 Bladed Flatleaves. In December. I'm also considering adding a halfbody and bust option for cat portraits! I was thinking probably 350g for a halfbody and 250g for a bust. +500g for colors. Granted, a bust starts to look like an adoptable, so that price may heckin drop if I decide to go that route. (In that case, prob more like 250g total for a colored cat bust, cos even coloring gets easier.) I'll keep you all posted. Maybe... I should do an IC???? whines shyyyy Thanks, friends! Ily <3 [/quote] [size=1]@Vai @Xaphrinel[/size]
New announcement! Wooo
6/24/19 (Re: Now accepting fest currency!) wrote:
Hey, friends! I now will accept festival currency as partial or complete payment for commissions. Because I barely remember what day of the week it is, let alone what month, all festival currency is considered interchangeable. This means if you want to buy a cat doodle for 300 fc, you could 100% pay for it with 30 Immaculate Tablets and 10 Charged Sprockets, and 60 Bladed Flatleaves. In December.

I'm also considering adding a halfbody and bust option for cat portraits! I was thinking probably 350g for a halfbody and 250g for a bust. +500g for colors. Granted, a bust starts to look like an adoptable, so that price may heckin drop if I decide to go that route. (In that case, prob more like 250g total for a colored cat bust, cos even coloring gets easier.) I'll keep you all posted. Maybe... I should do an IC???? whines shyyyy

Thanks, friends! Ily <3
@Vai @Xaphrinel
@SoulLugia11
Hey, friend! I finished Oliver! Here's your cutie. ^^
@SoulLugia11
Hey, friend! I finished Oliver! Here's your cutie. ^^
@Aito

AA SUPER CUTE AND PRECIOUS!! Thank you so much, I truly love your art! <33
@Aito

AA SUPER CUTE AND PRECIOUS!! Thank you so much, I truly love your art! <33
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20