Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | help me buy genes art shop [g/t|CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]i have been bullied into [s]at least scrolling my progen to look nice[/s] giving my progen facet EYES........ help me by throwing treasure/gems at my face. i am currently CLOSED!! please ask for a ping if you're interested!! i do not reply to ping requests BUT I SEE THEM [emoji=special eyes][/b] [rule] [b]here are my art examples[/b] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474077364532281345/571678454945284096/squish3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474077364532281345/571678457033916417/squish4.png[/img] [b]300kt / 300g per character[/b] +extra character is 250kt/250g +complication cost depends on character[/center] i also drew a fae in this style but let it be known i almost never draw ferals / animals so i really, [i]really [/i]can't promise quality [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474077364532281345/571699952871538699/fae.png[/img] [center][b]ferals/dragons are 250kt/250g each[/b] +each gene is +50kt/50g-150kt/150g each +ask for costs on apparel[/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2673220]here are the commissions i've done.[/url] [rule] [left][b]if you're not interested in something that cute i have these[/b] but they're all bribe only because i don't know what price to put them at [ style related only!! they won't be sketches, they'll be fully lined/colored/shaded/all that jazz too ] [b]no dragons/ferals/anthros in these styles, sorry!![/b][/left] [center][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/493254664431599616/542805269697003521/shaded.png]semichibi style 1[/url] | [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/493254664431599616/555071853060816901/bunny.png]semichibi style 2[/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/493254664431599616/563681294257487922/unknown_1.png]normal style 1[/url] | [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/493254664431599616/539188489074507779/i-feel-dead.gif]normal style 2[/url][/center] [rule] [center][b]rules[/b][/center] [columns][b]yes[/b] humans . [nextcol] || [nextcol][b]maybe[/b] anthro ferals[nextcol] || [nextcol][b]no[/b] anything breaking fr rules [gore is fine][/columns] [left]artwork is all done on a 300x300px canvas payment send through cr before i start[/left] [rule] [b]slots[/b][/center] 1. mazurkas [ paid // prev opening ] 1. theoncomingstorm [ paid ] 2. bothriolepis [ paid ] 3. ameah1234 [ paid ] 4. mikixen [paid] 5: renoxide [ hold ] [rule] [b]forms[/b] [quote name="for chibi style"] username: character references [ images-only ]: personality: pose: extra:[/quote] [quote name="for other styles"] username: character references [ images-only ]: personality: pose: style type [ list name ]: extra: bribe:[/quote] [rule] [b]pinglist[/b] @[b][/b]birddays | @[b][/b]mikixen @[b][/b]mareanie
i have been bullied into at least scrolling my progen to look nice giving my progen facet EYES........ help me by throwing treasure/gems at my face.

i am currently CLOSED!!
please ask for a ping if you're interested!! i do not reply to ping requests BUT I SEE THEM

here are my art examples
squish3.png
squish4.png
300kt / 300g per character
+extra character is 250kt/250g
+complication cost depends on character

i also drew a fae in this style but let it be known i almost never draw ferals / animals so i really, really can't promise quality
fae.png
ferals/dragons are 250kt/250g each
+each gene is +50kt/50g-150kt/150g each
+ask for costs on apparel

here are the commissions i've done.

if you're not interested in something that cute i have these but they're all bribe only because i don't know what price to put them at
[ style related only!! they won't be sketches, they'll be fully lined/colored/shaded/all that jazz too ]
no dragons/ferals/anthros in these styles, sorry!!

rules
yes
humans
|| maybe
anthro
ferals
|| no
anything breaking fr rules
[gore is fine]
artwork is all done on a 300x300px canvas
payment send through cr before i start

slots
1. mazurkas [ paid // prev opening ]

1. theoncomingstorm [ paid ]
2. bothriolepis [ paid ]
3. ameah1234 [ paid ]
4. mikixen [paid]
5: renoxide [ hold ]

forms
for chibi style wrote:
username:
character references [ images-only ]:
personality:
pose:
extra:
for other styles wrote:
username:
personality:
pose:
style type [ list name ]:
extra:
bribe:

pinglist
@birddays | @mikixen @mareanie
@886v
username: Pearlimose
character references [ images-only ]: Primrose
personality: A know it all, proud, hates being wrong
pose: Up to you!
extra: She's a demon that's capable of shape-shifting so you can experiment with how you want to draw her horns :D

Edit: Is it possible to order to things at once? If not, you can ignore this bottom form :'D
character references [ images-only ]: Bea
personality: Adventurous, confident
extra: Please draw her in her main dress! Her eyepatch also has to be on the right side of her face, and her ponytail is on the left side of her face. Her sleeves are also puffy
@886v
character references [ images-only ]: Primrose
personality: A know it all, proud, hates being wrong
extra: She's a demon that's capable of shape-shifting so you can experiment with how you want to draw her horns :D

Edit: Is it possible to order to things at once? If not, you can ignore this bottom form :'D
character references [ images-only ]: Bea
personality: Adventurous, confident
extra: Please draw her in her main dress! Her eyepatch also has to be on the right side of her face, and her ponytail is on the left side of her face. Her sleeves are also puffy
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@886v Oh gosh these are so cute! I'd love to order some chibis from you but wanted to check, would you be okay with drawing a character from a cartoon show and/or a gijinka design of mine of an existing character? I would love to order something if so, but if not, no worries and apologies for the bother! I would be paying in treasure please if you think you'd be willing to draw one or both!

username: Vovina
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
personality: He's one of the villains of the cartoon show he's in, kind of like a second-in-command of an organization. He's sarcastic, intelligent, and spies out information for the manager, sort of the type that seems like he knows something no one else does!
extra: My only request is that he should have pointed ears, please! It should be visible in the refs but if you would need more images of that or anything else, please let me know!

Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs- x, x
Other doodles- x, x, x, x, x, x, x
personality: He's also a tricky villain, very cunning and planning things behind everyone's backs, and always trying to claw his way to the top. He's prideful, sometimes downright arrogant, and very persistent, the kind that will keep trying no matter how many times he's knocked down, and who uses his wits rather than pure force to get what he wants.
extra: My only request for this one is that he should look very feminine, please! But other than that, please feel free to do what you'd like with him and pick any outfit you want from the first image (stylizing/simplifying would be totally okay!)
@886v Oh gosh these are so cute! I'd love to order some chibis from you but wanted to check, would you be okay with drawing a character from a cartoon show and/or a gijinka design of mine of an existing character? I would love to order something if so, but if not, no worries and apologies for the bother! I would be paying in treasure please if you think you'd be willing to draw one or both!

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
personality: He's one of the villains of the cartoon show he's in, kind of like a second-in-command of an organization. He's sarcastic, intelligent, and spies out information for the manager, sort of the type that seems like he knows something no one else does!
extra: My only request is that he should have pointed ears, please! It should be visible in the refs but if you would need more images of that or anything else, please let me know!

Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs- x, x
Other doodles- x, x, x, x, x, x, x
personality: He's also a tricky villain, very cunning and planning things behind everyone's backs, and always trying to claw his way to the top. He's prideful, sometimes downright arrogant, and very persistent, the kind that will keep trying no matter how many times he's knocked down, and who uses his wits rather than pure force to get what he wants.
extra: My only request for this one is that he should look very feminine, please! But other than that, please feel free to do what you'd like with him and pick any outfit you want from the first image (stylizing/simplifying would be totally okay!)
r6J6MbS.png
@Pearlimose oh gosh yes multiple characters are ok!! both of yours are sososo cute! ;o;

the total would be 550kt/550g, if that's ok!! feel free to split up your payment however u like [in case you wanna pay with like, 330kt and 220g or something]

send a cr if that's fine! o7

@Vovina your rq is fine too! o/ they're both cool to look at, woa!! i assume to not draw them in the same image

the total would be 650kt if that's ok! the second character looks a bit complicated ;o; send a cr if that price is ok with u!!
@Pearlimose oh gosh yes multiple characters are ok!! both of yours are sososo cute! ;o;

the total would be 550kt/550g, if that's ok!! feel free to split up your payment however u like [in case you wanna pay with like, 330kt and 220g or something]

send a cr if that's fine! o7

@Vovina your rq is fine too! o/ they're both cool to look at, woa!! i assume to not draw them in the same image

the total would be 650kt if that's ok! the second character looks a bit complicated ;o; send a cr if that price is ok with u!!
@886v I'd love a slot if you can reserve me one! I'd like to ask first though if you have more samples of normal style? I'm curious before ordering
@886v I'd love a slot if you can reserve me one! I'd like to ask first though if you have more samples of normal style? I'm curious before ordering
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@886v

username: birddays
character references [ images-only ]: https://toyhou.se/3598885.eros
personality: in bio!
pose: up to you! maybe something cheeky/fun !
extra:

your art is adorable!! thank you! <3
@886v

username: birddays
character references [ images-only ]: https://toyhou.se/3598885.eros
personality: in bio!
pose: up to you! maybe something cheeky/fun !
extra:

your art is adorable!! thank you! <3
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Hikumi ahh for the first one unfortunately nothing that's completed... i have this but that's all ;;

for the second one i have a few b/c that's the style i usually draw in, here's one | two | three

@birddays oh! a cutie!! thank you for the compliment aa!!!

the price would be 300kt/300g, please send a cr if that's ok!
@Hikumi ahh for the first one unfortunately nothing that's completed... i have this but that's all ;;

for the second one i have a few b/c that's the style i usually draw in, here's one | two | three

@birddays oh! a cutie!! thank you for the compliment aa!!!

the price would be 300kt/300g, please send a cr if that's ok!
@886v hello!! i love your lil blobs they are adorable... ;o; could i get one of cecilia?

username: arian
character references [ images-only ]: tada!
personality: i think of her as defaulting to rbf honestly... but i'd say she's serious / prone to condescending expressions / disgusted expressions KSJDFK;;
pose: maybe twiriling her dress? iunno, up to you :^D
extra: cecilia's basically my indulgent dress-up oc, so you can pick from any of her outfits or just make one up--she likes to wear Pretty Flowery Dresses/Outfits, generally :')
@886v hello!! i love your lil blobs they are adorable... ;o; could i get one of cecilia?

username: arian
character references [ images-only ]: tada!
personality: i think of her as defaulting to rbf honestly... but i'd say she's serious / prone to condescending expressions / disgusted expressions KSJDFK;;
pose: maybe twiriling her dress? iunno, up to you :^D
extra: cecilia's basically my indulgent dress-up oc, so you can pick from any of her outfits or just make one up--she likes to wear Pretty Flowery Dresses/Outfits, generally :')
@arian she's really pretty!! ;o;

the price is 300kt/300g, please send over thru cr if that's ok!! o7
@arian she's really pretty!! ;o;

the price is 300kt/300g, please send over thru cr if that's ok!! o7
@886v weh thank u ;-;/ my self indulgent dottor...

and of course !! sent :3
@886v weh thank u ;-;/ my self indulgent dottor...

and of course !! sent :3
1 2 3 4 5 6