Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | help me buy genes art shop [g/t|CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@886v
username: Mikixen
character references [ images-only ]: link
personality: written in the link!
pose: up to you, anything happy/cute
extra: -
Thank you!!
@886v
username: Mikixen
character references [ images-only ]: link
personality: written in the link!
pose: up to you, anything happy/cute
extra: -
Thank you!!
Instagram | Art Shop
@886v Ah, alright! Could i change my form to the default chibis then? Also, for reference, what would the other style prices be? :0
@886v Ah, alright! Could i change my form to the default chibis then? Also, for reference, what would the other style prices be? :0
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@ameah1234 so long as they have a clear human ref already yes

and ya sure // send the 300kt/300g

for semichibi1 it would be 3kg-4kg
normal1 is 4kg-5kg

prices r considered if youre paying only with fr t/g n don't have item bribes

@mikixen a cute one!! please send 300kt/300g thru cr!
@ameah1234 so long as they have a clear human ref already yes

and ya sure // send the 300kt/300g

for semichibi1 it would be 3kg-4kg
normal1 is 4kg-5kg

prices r considered if youre paying only with fr t/g n don't have item bribes

@mikixen a cute one!! please send 300kt/300g thru cr!
@886v Smh, with all the questions i have, i might as well pm you, pffft- but I'll send the cr! Do you have a wish list of items? Like familiars, apparel, etc? also instead of editing the new comment, ill put the other order id like here

username: Ameah1234
character references [ images-only ]: https://file.toyhou.se/images/5208269_wD1v6XUacgIiQBN.png?1532472997
personality: snarky, fairly confident, probbaly would lose his cool easily
pose: crossing his arms
extra: nope
@886v Smh, with all the questions i have, i might as well pm you, pffft- but I'll send the cr! Do you have a wish list of items? Like familiars, apparel, etc? also instead of editing the new comment, ill put the other order id like here

username: Ameah1234
character references [ images-only ]: https://file.toyhou.se/images/5208269_wD1v6XUacgIiQBN.png?1532472997
personality: snarky, fairly confident, probbaly would lose his cool easily
pose: crossing his arms
extra: nope
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@ameah1234 please edit it into the previous one so i dont lose it!! or add your previous order inside this one // anything so long as theyre together this one would be 350kt/350g for complicationnn as for a wishlist honestly i'm digging for the eye scatters most of all other than those [item=eliminate][item=companion comet][item=pixie procession][item=tricktrouper crown] [item=frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=chillspike collar][item=gloomwillow guide][item=regal masque] silk sets, birdskull sets, rose thorn sets, steampunk sets, scarves, the capes that look like this [item=waverider cape] or just give me an apparel and ill look at it generally i take those at lah value
@ameah1234 please edit it into the previous one so i dont lose it!! or add your previous order inside this one // anything so long as theyre together

this one would be 350kt/350g for complicationnn

as for a wishlist honestly i'm digging for the eye scatters most of all
other than those
Eliminate Companion Comet Pixie Procession Tricktrouper Crown
Frigid Fugitive Shackles Chillspike Collar Gloomwillow Guide Regal Masque
silk sets, birdskull sets, rose thorn sets, steampunk sets, scarves, the capes that look like this Waverider Cape

or just give me an apparel and ill look at it
generally i take those at lah value
@886v I actually have a fair bit of apparel (including the mask one) so like,, should i just pm you over here or discord with screenshots? And alright! I'll send the extra 50k to compensate-
@886v I actually have a fair bit of apparel (including the mask one) so like,, should i just pm you over here or discord with screenshots? And alright! I'll send the extra 50k to compensate-
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@ameah1234 id prefer taking this into pms yes HJLGDS
@ameah1234 id prefer taking this into pms yes HJLGDS
@886v aa thank you! i'll send a pm in a bit if that's okay since i;m way too tired now :'D
@886v aa thank you! i'll send a pm in a bit if that's okay since i;m way too tired now :'D
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@Renocide that's fine!! i fell asleep too asdg
@Renocide that's fine!! i fell asleep too asdg
ahhh i think i missed the slots but i can wait for the next round!!
ahhh i think i missed the slots but i can wait for the next round!!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6