Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD - Dragons/Gijinkas/OC (T/G Full!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@iltumoit
I answer for myself and Despair

Is perfect thank so mutch !
@iltumoit
I answer for myself and Despair

Is perfect thank so mutch !
Iconx100t.png
@OdiAibyouka and @Enoch

I have your commissions finished, how would you like me to send it to you? Once you have specified and sent payment as well, I will post the image here and send you the higher res file however you like!
@OdiAibyouka and @Enoch

I have your commissions finished, how would you like me to send it to you? Once you have specified and sent payment as well, I will post the image here and send you the higher res file however you like!
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit

Thanks! Do you want the payment now, or?
@iltumoit

Thanks! Do you want the payment now, or?
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@OdiAibyouka

That would be awesome! If you would like me to e-mail the file (as a .psd/.jpg/.png) feel free to message me. I will post the commission once I have accepted the payment. I'm posting the image at a reasonable size for the forums, but can send you a bigger/higher res one!
@OdiAibyouka

That would be awesome! If you would like me to e-mail the file (as a .psd/.jpg/.png) feel free to message me. I will post the commission once I have accepted the payment. I'm posting the image at a reasonable size for the forums, but can send you a bigger/higher res one!
My Art Shop!
Finished commission for @OdiAibyouka, thank you so much for the support! May I use this in my examples post? [img]https://i.imgur.com/IoVmu3B.jpg[/img]
Finished commission for @OdiAibyouka, thank you so much for the support! May I use this in my examples post?

IoVmu3B.jpg
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit

Payment sent! Thank you so much!
@iltumoit

Payment sent! Thank you so much!
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Thank you for your support! Here is your commission, and with your permission, I would like to use it as an example commission :D If you want to have the psd or a larger jpg, just PM me and I can e-mail it to you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6cXyCAW.jpg[/img]
@Enoch

Thank you for your support! Here is your commission, and with your permission, I would like to use it as an example commission :D

If you want to have the psd or a larger jpg, just PM me and I can e-mail it to you!

6cXyCAW.jpg
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit

I love him, and you may!
@iltumoit

I love him, and you may!
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@iltumoit

Oh my gosh! I love it! <333

Yes, please feel free to use it as an example!
@iltumoit

Oh my gosh! I love it! <333

Yes, please feel free to use it as an example!
y0YshUu.png
@SnowySavannah Your commission is finished! Thank you for supporting and paying earlier today! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fEIWQMS.jpg[/img] May I use it as an example? Also, if you would like a .psd or larger .jpg just PM me to let me know!
@SnowySavannah

Your commission is finished! Thank you for supporting and paying earlier today!

fEIWQMS.jpg

May I use it as an example? Also, if you would like a .psd or larger .jpg just PM me to let me know!
My Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29