Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Lore Shop] worlds in a pen
1 2 3 4 5
@almedha sorry my lore has a lot and it’s hard to get everything in there haha. heather and William were both single when they became gods. here is the process of becoming a god:

be born on earth (sornieth)
to two parents
(meaning not reincarnated)

=>
be the top of your flight in dominance,
and excel in whatever you’ll eventually
become the god of, (meaning heather
was the best at showing mercy), then die an
honorable death with little to no sins
(determined by the deities)
=> come up to heaven and be
given the offer to become a god
(by whatever flight deity you’re in) and
be “exalted” into the higher heavens
(there are tiers of heavens) and look over
the earth and use your godly powers to
influence other dragons. (you can appear to
them and talk to them). but as a caveat you
can not find a mate unless you and your mate on
sornieth get exalted together. (for example
maybe Trisha and Melinda were mates,
both showed love and expressed it the most,
and were exalted as gods of love together)

heather and William were both single when they were exalted to be gods, and they met in heaven. they fell in love, and every time they met, their wings got greyer and darker, until the lightweaver (they were both light dragons on sornieth) cast them down to sornieth to be tested.

in my lore, the deities are actually quite cruel and don’t really care what happens to the alive dragons on sornieth, so they didn’t care that Will was the god of redemption or anything, they just threw him down to earth for his secret relationship.

hope that helps, if it’s still too confusing, don’t hesitate to ping me with more questions!
@almedha sorry my lore has a lot and it’s hard to get everything in there haha. heather and William were both single when they became gods. here is the process of becoming a god:

be born on earth (sornieth)
to two parents
(meaning not reincarnated)

=>
be the top of your flight in dominance,
and excel in whatever you’ll eventually
become the god of, (meaning heather
was the best at showing mercy), then die an
honorable death with little to no sins
(determined by the deities)
=> come up to heaven and be
given the offer to become a god
(by whatever flight deity you’re in) and
be “exalted” into the higher heavens
(there are tiers of heavens) and look over
the earth and use your godly powers to
influence other dragons. (you can appear to
them and talk to them). but as a caveat you
can not find a mate unless you and your mate on
sornieth get exalted together. (for example
maybe Trisha and Melinda were mates,
both showed love and expressed it the most,
and were exalted as gods of love together)

heather and William were both single when they were exalted to be gods, and they met in heaven. they fell in love, and every time they met, their wings got greyer and darker, until the lightweaver (they were both light dragons on sornieth) cast them down to sornieth to be tested.

in my lore, the deities are actually quite cruel and don’t really care what happens to the alive dragons on sornieth, so they didn’t care that Will was the god of redemption or anything, they just threw him down to earth for his secret relationship.

hope that helps, if it’s still too confusing, don’t hesitate to ping me with more questions!
torture_isaac.png
@torture
Thanks!
Clarification, though. I'm still not sure how to characterize the gods. They seem to hate other gods more than the dragons on Sorneith if they don't care about what happens to dragons but do care if two gods fall in love?

I guess the question is, how do the deities/gods rationalize kicking out some gods?
Was the issue that it was secret?
@torture
Thanks!
Clarification, though. I'm still not sure how to characterize the gods. They seem to hate other gods more than the dragons on Sorneith if they don't care about what happens to dragons but do care if two gods fall in love?

I guess the question is, how do the deities/gods rationalize kicking out some gods?
Was the issue that it was secret?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@almedha oops I forgot to add the hierarchy! basically there are two kinds of “gods”, the deities, and actual gods. the deities (the 11 canon FR deities) are above the gods! here is an example of the hierarchy:

11 deities
\/
gods
\/
Celeste (the “most righteous most pure” dragons) (not gods)
\/
Tereste (the “kinda righteous and good” dragons)
\/
Teleste (the “not so righteous but not evil” dragons)
\/
Outer Darkness (very evil even beyond the basic darkness of shadow and plague) (only the worst dragons go there)

uhhh idk if you’re mormon or not but a lot of the beliefs go from that religion. the gods actually do get along very well, and they all usually have a good relationship. however, the deities don’t really care for the gods themselves, so it doesn’t matter who is who, if you’re not considered “pure”, you don’t deserve to be a god. lightweaver believes that she made a mistake making them gods, so she sent them down to test them!

edit: yes it was a secret, but it was a mix of everything kind of haha
@almedha oops I forgot to add the hierarchy! basically there are two kinds of “gods”, the deities, and actual gods. the deities (the 11 canon FR deities) are above the gods! here is an example of the hierarchy:

11 deities
\/
gods
\/
Celeste (the “most righteous most pure” dragons) (not gods)
\/
Tereste (the “kinda righteous and good” dragons)
\/
Teleste (the “not so righteous but not evil” dragons)
\/
Outer Darkness (very evil even beyond the basic darkness of shadow and plague) (only the worst dragons go there)

uhhh idk if you’re mormon or not but a lot of the beliefs go from that religion. the gods actually do get along very well, and they all usually have a good relationship. however, the deities don’t really care for the gods themselves, so it doesn’t matter who is who, if you’re not considered “pure”, you don’t deserve to be a god. lightweaver believes that she made a mistake making them gods, so she sent them down to test them!

edit: yes it was a secret, but it was a mix of everything kind of haha
torture_isaac.png
@torture
Ahhh okay. So! The other gods don't care about the whole love thing, just the Lightweaver.
@torture
Ahhh okay. So! The other gods don't care about the whole love thing, just the Lightweaver.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@almedha yes essentially!
@almedha yes essentially!
torture_isaac.png
@almedha how is it going? Just wanted to check in because I haven't heard from you in a while. If it's too hard for you, I can rewrite everything, I have been meaning to rewrite my lore entirely anyway, it's up to you though
@almedha how is it going? Just wanted to check in because I haven't heard from you in a while. If it's too hard for you, I can rewrite everything, I have been meaning to rewrite my lore entirely anyway, it's up to you though
torture_isaac.png
Putting this back on top.

We'll just see how it goes.
Putting this back on top.

We'll just see how it goes.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5